Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Miyako Mihata - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Miyako Mihata (/showthread.php?tid=20555)

[Balmung] Miyako Mihata - Kaia Warsong - 09-10-2017

[Image: tumblr_inline_ow19tjheny1v743lm_540.png]
B a s i c s
Name: Miyako Mihata

Nicknames: Miya ; MiMi

Nameday: 4th Sun of the 3rd Umbral Mooon
Species: Raen ; Au Ra
Orientation: Heterosexual
Profession: Chirurgeon [Mender | Healer]
P h y s i c a l   a s p e c  t s
Hair: Raven Black, Soft, Smooth, Extremely Long/Free Flowing [Often held in a high ponytail or long, thick braid.]
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Skin: Porcelain Cream, Smooth, Fair
Tattoos/scars: None- yet.
Fa m i l y
Siblings: Unknown.
Parents: Unknown.
Grandparents: Unknown.
Misc Relatives: Unknown.
Pets: None- yet.

Sk i l l s
Abilities: General Medical Knowledge, Surgical Skills, Light Alchemy, Light-to-Moderate Magical Mending, and other conjuring talents.

Hobbies: Blade Dancing, Reading, Writing, Violin, Combat Observing, People Watching, Eating. 
T r a i t s
Most Positive Traits: Hard-working, Determined, Kind, Courageous.
Worst Negative: Stubborn, Guilt-stricken, Impatient.
L i k e s
Colors: Black, Deep Red, Gold, Silver, White. [Contrasting tones]
Smells: Fresh Linen, Lily and Oats. Sometimes Blood and Sweat.

Textures: Smooth Skin, Soft Hair, Silk Cloth.

Drinks: Herbal Hot Tea. Water. Natural Juices from Fruits.
[Image: tumblr_inline_ow19u3yTLU1v743lm_540.png]

Born into one of Kugane’s most wealthy Houses, but sold as a child and never told from which, or why, Miyako has no knowledge of who she really is, nor where she comes from. 

She was raised among other little girls in an establishment that provided healing, nourishment, and entertainment for those whom called the attached Dojo their home. Though Miyako had been thought beautiful enough to serve in entertainment, the house Mother had been tasked with training up the Dojo’s next Chirurgeon, and Miya was to be that pupil. 

By the time she had reached her twenty-second year, Miya took over as the Dojo’s primary healer, and it wasn’t until sometime later, when ‘Mother’ was attacked by an irate ‘client’ that Miyako saw any other way of life. She had rushed to Mother’s defense, taking up a nearby bokken and beating the assailant into retreat. Swinging the training weapon had felt so much apart of her that it had been hard to let it go even with the attacker long gone.

Mother would later forbid Miya to wield any such weapon, much to her naturally talented pupil’s dismay. To her, there seemed little in the world quite as memorizing and beautiful as the dance between body and blade. When Miya sought to ask why she could not be trained in these combative ways, the only answer had been Mother’s shouting phrase, “Because they are not your people anymore!”

Miyako pushed no further and returned to her duties, the word ‘anymore’ lingering quietly in the depths of her mind. Though she worked endless days mending broken bones and stitching up gashes, the young Raen woman continued to dream of a time that might come when she could finally peruse her own paths.

One day, coming back from fetching some sweet ice for a client of the Dojo, Miya returned to both buildings in ash and ruins. Her eyes went wide with terror as she realized what she had done in her absent mindedness and hurry. This was her fault. Glancing around quickly to see who had taken notice of her presence, Miyako fled the moment she was in the clear. 

It was later reported the fire was started by a lantern that had been presumably knocked over in the hall between the two buildings. There had been no survivors. 

I. Basic Info 

Characters: Miyako Mihata
Primary character: Miya
Linkshells: N/A
Primary RP linkshell: N/A 

II. RP Style 

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
Medium to Heavy
Views on RP combat and injuries:
Entirely Ok- discuss it first if it's severe.
Views on IC romance:
I rather enjoy a mix of Romance, Adventure and Combat. Miyako is spoken for entirely.

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
I am open to a multitude of connections, however RPs will be secondary to RP Ship/FC things, and family ties are wide open due to Miyako not knowing where she really comes from (Though a Samurai family for sure). Keep in mind all ties should be approved prior. 

Views on lore:
I do the best I can. I accept a great deal of inaccuracies and don't expect to be judged too harshly either. Smile 

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
/Say /Emote IC- FC ooc and LS I prefer to be IC connected but will accept OOC as well. I tend not to join any though. I like the simplicity of 1 FC chat and the rest IC. 

III. Other Info 
Timezone:Central
Contact info: 
Enjin: https://www.enjin.com/profile/8191383
Discord: Bellatrix#0813
Tumblr: http://bnc-miya.tumblr.com/

RE: [Balmung] Miyako Mihata - SapphireSkylines - 09-10-2017

I'm not sure what sort of roleplay you're wanting to seek out but I'm an officer at an entertainment venue called the Bandee Pakshee. I think it's fairly similar to the place Miyako grew up in, we have performers and my character is the head of their medical wing, which she's wanting to expand. More healers would be wonderful, plus I noticed that Miyako likes blade dancing and violin playing, which would make for a good performer. 

Though I know you said that she wanted to use a weapon, fight and protect people so maybe that isn't the direction you want to go in. Whatever you decide to do, our tumblr is here. I'm also open to just roleplaying, my lalafell is a healer like yours so I'm sure they'd have a lot to talk about, and my miqo'te's a songstress who's usually pretty outgoing and talkative.

RE: [Balmung] Miyako Mihata - Kaia Warsong - 09-10-2017

Thanks much! I followed the tumblr and will be in touch once I get a little more PvE footing Smile

RE: [Balmung] Miyako Mihata - SapphireSkylines - 09-11-2017

Alright cool. Hope to hear from you! Otherwise, best of luck finding RP. Smile