Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Chivalrous, Gentle Healer - Looking for RP! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Chivalrous, Gentle Healer - Looking for RP! (/showthread.php?tid=20584)

Chivalrous, Gentle Healer - Looking for RP! - Shadottie - 09-13-2017

Hi Friends!
I want to get back into RPing again! For my downtime when I love writing stories with others, I’ve learned I can’t manage as many alts for rp as I dink around with on the pve-end of things. As much as I want to put love and depth into every tale I write with folks, I just can’t across 4-5 characters! Life has gotten quite busy for me in a great way! Though for what characters I have, I don’t mind continuing what I have established for alts! <3

I draw a lot– as it’s my job and passion in life! I draw folks’ characters, stories, and I hit a con-circuit every year with my boyfriend. <3  I’m even working on an artbook! Wow!

Sewing plushies and collecting pocket-watches are a couple of other hobbies of mine. I also love sharing, writing and collaborating on stories.  Roleplay has been a wonderful avenue for that!

MEET NENIA REIHNOLH
[Image: tumblr_inline_ow8el9sHcL1qke92a_500.png]
My Main, my darling, flustering White Mage that does her best to function beyond doing what actually she does best in being your token-medic!

A catlady working out some existential issues after living under the glamour of a hyur up until the Warrior of Light and Ishgard took the fight to Nidhogg’s Horde (Circa: Patch 3.1).

Mid-Twenties.

Nenia was a once powerful Hearer that’s been stripped of her magical prowess by literal soul-shattering circumstances. She’s a gentle thing and empathetic sweetheart that takes comfort in healing and taking care of others above all. She may have a weakness for men in armor– often fantasizing what heroic deeds they may have done above any other attraction.

Hooks:

• Give me abrasive grumps to melt their cold hearts with her kindness.She can be JUST as stubborn.

• Fellow Conjurers/Gridanians that may be disappointed in her, or, quite possibly admire her for attempting a break on tradition.
  • Your character’s aether-sensitive? What the hell are they looking at when they see Nenia’s aether makeup?

• Magic mixers - Nothing triggers her more, but she’s doing her best to find optimism in them!
  • Your character is injured! She’ll make sure they’re okay!
  • Your Character's an Ishgardian Knight or Dragoon.
  • Your Character's armored, period.
  • Her puppy won’t stop sniffing your character. They must have a toy? or treats??
---
I may pick up lizards from time to time, if we've established something, lets continue with them!

Show Content

I’m up for all kinds of RP
– adventure, drama, silly-times, shenanigans, mature topics (to a degree, I avoid sensitive topics such as torture and drug abuse, lets chat up for clarification!), and more.

I’m a sucker for fluff and bonds between characters, but it’s not a focus for me at all. If characters grow close, cool!  I love to see these bonds grow through action in situations and adventure, than rping dates, courting and whatnot.  Nothing against it! I don’t like focused writing in those scenarios!

>> Nenia's Wiki <<
Hit me up if you want to RP with me!  Nenia’s been hanging around in the Far East due to charges against her friends and their business. I want to meet you on my shy girl!

RE: Look at ALL the Alts I give! - Gegenji - 09-13-2017

A wild Shadottie!

If you haven't seen Shad's art yet, you should! The piece I commished still serves as the header for my Tumblr page! Thumbsup

As for RP, I may not have as many characters to throw around, but I still have Chachan for the friendly dork that he is. So he might do well with one (or more) of the folks in your roster. Blush

RE: Look at ALL the Alts I give! - Siha - 09-14-2017

Can 100% recommend, Shadottie's RP to anyone looking at her alts! She's a breathtaking storyteller and throws herself 1000% into any RP she's in. Definitely play with her!

That being said, you know I'm an altoholic my dear and I'm always down to RP with you again, I have a few characters that could with your alts and I'm always happy to rekindle the friendship between Siha and Seitsuda regardless of where you'd want to start with that! ^^

I'll pop you a PM if you're ok with it!

RE: Look at ALL the Alts I give! - JudicialHunter - 09-14-2017

Hey! I love your art and your characters, and I have no clue who I'd most like to RP with!

I've got a few girls to throw your way if you'd like! PM me if you're interested :-)

RE: Look at ALL the Alts I give! - GhostlyMaiden - 09-14-2017

Hey Shadottie!
I've come to you for art and now I come to you seeking rp. I'm only RPing with Kanako and Seitsuda seem to be kinda similar so I feel like they'd get along well. Feel free to PM if you're interested! ^_^

RE: Look at ALL the Alts I give! - Shadottie - 09-14-2017

(09-13-2017, 05:11 PM)Gegenji Wrote: A wild Shadottie!

If you haven't seen Shad's art yet, you should! The piece I commished still serves as the header for my Tumblr page! Thumbsup

As for RP, I may not have as many characters to throw around, but I still have Chachan for the friendly dork that he is. So he might do well with one (or more) of the folks in your roster. Blush
Daw, Chachan, thank you for the art shoutout ;A; Those are still some of my favorites that I worked on. <3
Don't mind the number of alts! Truth be told, each one had been leveled with a friend or two at the time, so I could experience story with them and a new journey! I like to make up stories for them, whether they get RP or not, just because! Giant, doofdragon man could probably use more smol friends though! I bet they'd get along, with ties to being Doman and whatnot! Maybe nostalgia trips or somethiiing! I'll poke you soon, Chachan!

(09-14-2017, 01:05 AM)Siha Wrote: Can 100% recommend, Shadottie's RP to anyone looking at her alts! She's a breathtaking storyteller and throws herself 1000% into any RP she's in. Definitely play with her!

That being said, you know I'm an altoholic my dear and I'm always down to RP with you again, I have a few characters that could with your alts and I'm always happy to rekindle the friendship between Siha and Seitsuda regardless of where you'd want to start with that! ^^

I'll pop you a PM if you're ok with it!
Siha ;A; <3<3<3
We have all the alts to throw at each other! I'd totally be down for a reunion between Siha and Sei too. He recently got back in touch with Nazyl and caught up on things. Sei was getting a little feelsy over the Dauntless crew. <3 You know where to reach me, if I don't reach you first after work things!!

(09-14-2017, 12:45 PM)JudicialHunter Wrote: Hey! I love your art and your characters, and I have no clue who I'd most like to RP with!

I've got a few girls to throw your way if you'd like! PM me if you're interested :-)
Hiya Judicial! Thank you so much! ;A; <3 omg.
Your girls have such colorful personalities! Reading through Arata's stuff had me missing Coerthas things! I'll definitely give ya a poke to set up a time or flail on discord or something!

(09-14-2017, 01:39 PM)GhostlyMaiden Wrote: Hey Shadottie!
I've come to you for art and now I come to you seeking rp. I'm only RPing with Kanako and Seitsuda seem to be kinda similar so I feel like they'd get along well. Feel free to PM if you're interested! ^_^
Ghostlyyyy! Heck yes, lets RP!! It's one thing to get to know your lovely lady through arts and your stories, but I'd love to be apart of them somehow too! I'll definitely shoot you a PM!!

RE: Look at ALL the Alts I give! - Gegenji - 09-14-2017

(09-14-2017, 02:55 PM)Shadottie Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 05:11 PM)Gegenji Wrote: A wild Shadottie!

Daw, Chachan, thank you for the art shoutout ;A; Those are still some of my favorites that I worked on. <3
Don't mind the number of alts! Truth be told, each one had been leveled with a friend or two at the time, so I could experience story with them and a new journey! I like to make up stories for them, whether they get RP or not, just because! Giant, doofdragon man could probably use more smol friends though! I bet they'd get along, with ties to being Doman and whatnot! Maybe nostalgia trips or somethiiing! I'll poke you soon, Chachan!

Sounds good to me! I'll be looking forward to it! The world needs more doof-antics. Thumbsup

(... and I totally feel you on the "giving characters personalities" thing. It's why, despite never RPing in WoW, my NE Hunter had a whole backstory in my head.)

RE: Look at ALL the Alts I give! - Tynos Riller - 09-14-2017

Shado is such a kind spirit, and a great roleplayer! Her art is great,And to add to that she is always just wanting to help!

Gentle, Chivalrous Healer- Looking for RP! - Shadottie - 11-06-2017

(09-14-2017, 06:24 PM)Tynos Riller Wrote: Shado is such a kind spirit, and a great roleplayer! Her art is great,And to add to that she is always just wanting to help!
Dis is forever late but I feel like I flailed on discord anyway, thank you, Tyyy! ;A;

It was fun RPing with you before, Chachan!

Friends! I updated my main post here. I made up a wiki page for Sei and Nenia, but going to be trying to focus on Nenia mostly! Life's gotten quite busy, in a good way! I like to make thought-provoking and character developing stories, and I'm afraid I don't quite have the time to dedicate that to 4-5 alts! ;u; <3

RE: Chivalrous, Gentle Healer - Looking for RP! - Gegenji - 11-06-2017

(11-06-2017, 05:10 PM)Shadottie Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 06:24 PM)Tynos Riller Wrote: Shado is such a kind spirit, and a great roleplayer! Her art is great,And to add to that she is always just wanting to help!
Dis is forever late but I feel like I flailed on discord anyway, thank you, Tyyy! ;A;

It was fun RPing with you before, Chachan!

Friends! I updated my main post here. I made up a wiki page for Sei and Nenia, but going to be trying to focus on Nenia mostly! Life's gotten quite busy, in a good way! I like to make thought-provoking and character developing stories, and I'm afraid I don't quite have the time to dedicate that to 4-5 alts! ;u; <3
Well, if you want Nenia to make friends with Chachan too, feel free! He's open to making many friends! Thumbsup

RE: Chivalrous, Gentle Healer - Looking for RP! - Xiou Ren - 11-06-2017

Ahh your character sounds like she could potentially make great buds with mine! Big Grin My links are all down in my signature for my OC, feel free to check them out! If you like what you see I wouldn't mind hitting you up IG to RP a scene! Big Grin

RE: Chivalrous, Gentle Healer - Looking for RP! - Neryem - 11-07-2017

Seconding this if you're still looking for more contacts.

Yvonne is an ex Ishgardian spearman, having been discharged after losing a limb and heavy injuries mid Dragonsong War. Her daughter is a young mixed child, showing signs of a becoming a Hearer and somewhat timid because of the voices she's scared to, discuss.

RE: Chivalrous, Gentle Healer - Looking for RP! - Anchor - 11-08-2017

Welp. If you're ever around the East, I've got a serious grump that's probably gonna be comin' regularly with bumps and bruises from fights (that he probably started). Would definitely need someone that doesn't stand down to his verbal assaults and abrasive/stubborn behavior. XD

He might need some assistance Eorzea side too(?) if by chance he ever has work/trade that way out.

RE: Chivalrous, Gentle Healer - Looking for RP! - Shadottie - 11-09-2017

Thank you for all the replies! ;A; <333

(11-06-2017, 10:58 PM)Gegenji Wrote: Well, if you want Nenia to make friends with Chachan too, feel free! He's open to making many friends! Thumbsup
I gottaaaa! And maybe I'll catch you before you catch me afk one of these days! >w<

(11-06-2017, 11:31 PM)Xiou Ren Wrote: Ahh your character sounds like she could potentially make great buds with mine! Big Grin My links are all down in my signature for my OC, feel free to check them out! If you like what you see I wouldn't mind hitting you up IG to RP a scene! Big Grin
And I totally gave Xiou's profile a lookover! You really gave her a lot of thought!! The labradorite color scales is a really cool idea! Nenia can always meet new friends, even if she's a flustering mess to start always! I'll send you a PM soooon!

(11-07-2017, 02:43 AM)Neryem Wrote: Seconding this if you're still looking for more contacts.

Yvonne is an ex Ishgardian spearman, having been discharged after losing a limb and heavy injuries mid Dragonsong War. Her daughter is a young mixed child, showing signs of a becoming a Hearer and somewhat timid because of the voices she's scared to, discuss.
Ohgosh, Nenia would be the doting type if Yvonne still needed injuries tended to! Damaged nerves and whatnot. She'll definitely help with the Hearer potential if Yvonne and her kiddo lets her! I'll PM you soon, Neryem!

(11-08-2017, 11:21 PM)Anchor Wrote: Welp. If you're ever around the East, I've got a serious grump that's probably gonna be comin' regularly with bumps and bruises from fights (that he probably started). Would definitely need someone that doesn't stand down to his verbal assaults and abrasive/stubborn behavior. XD

He might need some assistance Eorzea side too(?) if by chance he ever has work/trade that way out.

Nenia's quite stuck in the Far East for an indefinite amount of time, so she's totally down for meeting all sorts in very new lands! She has dealt with all sorts too... with attempts to rationalize just why someone might be a brash grump. I can't say until that first encounter or two happens, but lets see how they do crossing paths sometime soon! I'll write you a PM!