Hydaelyn Role-Players
3 Players (Raen Triplets from Sui-no-Sato) LF an FC! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: 3 Players (Raen Triplets from Sui-no-Sato) LF an FC! (/showthread.php?tid=20615)

3 Players (Raen Triplets from Sui-no-Sato) LF an FC! - Yumi_Sisters - 09-20-2017

Hello!

My friends and I have recently made a new set of characters, triplet sisters from the underwater village of Sui-no-Sato. We are regularly active, with most of our playtime together being on the weekends. Currently, we are looking for an FC which will fit our IC and OOC needs.

Very Brief Backstory: The sisters left their home of Sui-no-Sato before the liberation of Doma. They helped run an above-water bath house which was owned by their mother and father. As far as they know, their family bath house was destroyed during the uprising, but the trio is very optimistic in believing that their parents still live. Now, they live in Ul'dah, doing odd jobs to get by. They have a dream of one day returning East to open (or re-open) their own bath house. Until then, they wish to start something small in the West.

OOC:

We are looking for an active FC that would be open to having our characters. Our preference would be to join with an organization that prioritizes hospitality, entertainment, or in-house services. We would like to open up a "mini" bath house within an FC room or two, servicing both the members of the FC as well as their guests!

Please either respond here, PM, or add me on discord Vana#5867

RE: 3 Players (Raen Triplets from Sui-no-Sato) LF an FC! - Kieron Lohengrin - 09-20-2017

welcome \o

RE: 3 Players (Raen Triplets from Sui-no-Sato) LF an FC! - Yumi_Sisters - 09-28-2017

Still looking T_T

We mostly play PST evening hours. I know there's gotta be an FC out there!

RE: 3 Players (Raen Triplets from Sui-no-Sato) LF an FC! - Lydia Lightfoot - 09-29-2017

No luck, eh? Well, my social group, The Reliquarian's Guild, is always open to new friends, and you needn't bear our FC tag in order to meet us and have fun with our activities. Check us out via the link in my signature if you're curious! We have a lot of players from various time zones, including PST. Smile

RE: 3 Players (Raen Triplets from Sui-no-Sato) LF an FC! - Iteza - 09-29-2017

I'm gonna check Lydia's group out too. It looks pretty awesome!

RE: 3 Players (Raen Triplets from Sui-no-Sato) LF an FC! - PSDuckie - 09-29-2017

I also have a Raen from Sui-no-Sato, but he's on Mateus, not Balmung.

RE: 3 Players (Raen Triplets from Sui-no-Sato) LF an FC! - Sileas Bishop - 09-29-2017

Thought I'd drop in to mention our FC, Celestine! You can find more info about us in my signature or visit our website here! But we host a weekly tavern every Friday that's open to the public, and if you're looking for even just a house to set up shop then I'm sure we could work something out! But If not, I hope you're able to find what you're looking for!

RE: 3 Players (Raen Triplets from Sui-no-Sato) LF an FC! - Lydia Lightfoot - 09-29-2017

(09-29-2017, 06:16 PM)Iteza Wrote: I'm gonna check Lydia's group out too. It looks pretty awesome!

We're super awesome! <3