Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hiya, I'm Arashi! [Mateus] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hiya, I'm Arashi! [Mateus] (/showthread.php?tid=20662)

Hiya, I'm Arashi! [Mateus] - Arashi Yagatake - 09-28-2017

Hello all, I'm Arashi Yagatake, hailing from Mateus. I've been playing this game on and off since 2.0, and decided to create a new character to give myself a refresher on the plot, as well as a chance to try out some RP! While I've never done any roleplaying on XIV, I have spent time with a handful of MUDs/MOOs/etc. Since I work overnights IRL, I'm hoping to find some people who are active during late night/early morning hours (EST). Feel free to add me in-game, or to say hi via /tell if you see me around!

RE: Hiya, I'm Arashi! [Mateus] - Taranis Mor'rioghain - 09-28-2017

Welcome! o/ I just re-rolled a fresh character on mateus myself, but my times of availability are sadly not the same as yours Sad

RE: Hiya, I'm Arashi! [Mateus] - Arashin Kujqai - 09-28-2017

Hi Arashi, I'm Arashin o/ lol. Mateus has more RP at night than I thought it would so hopefully you'll find what you're looking for ^.^

RE: Hiya, I'm Arashi! [Mateus] - PSDuckie - 09-28-2017

I am also new to Mateus (having moved there from Balmung), but I definitely have roleplay experience.  I'd be interested in sometime having one of my characters (probably Tyll, since she's more likely than either Tyll'a or Krydryss to go out and meet new characters) meet Arashi if you're interested.

(09-28-2017, 06:14 PM)PSDuckie Wrote: I am also new to Mateus (having moved there from Balmung), but I definitely have roleplay experience.  I'd be interested in sometime having one of my characters (probably Tyll, since she's more likely than either Tyll'a or Krydryss to go out and meet new characters) meet Arashi if you're interested.

What made you switch servers from the main stage of them all to the new premiere stage that is mateus(or so I hear) if you don't mind me asking?

RE: Hiya, I'm Arashi! [Mateus] - PSDuckie - 09-28-2017

(09-28-2017, 06:26 PM)Mamoru Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 06:14 PM)PSDuckie Wrote: I am also new to Mateus (having moved there from Balmung), but I definitely have roleplay experience.  I'd be interested in sometime having one of my characters (probably Tyll, since she's more likely than either Tyll'a or Krydryss to go out and meet new characters) meet Arashi if you're interested.

What made you switch servers from the main stage of them all to the new premiere stage that is mateus(or so I hear) if you don't mind me asking?

I switched servers because the seemingly permanent lock on new characters was being a damper on my RP.  The only character I was able to create on Balmung before the lock was put in place was Tyll'a, and people were complaining when I was on Tyll'a in game, but RPing another character.

ah, that sucks to hear man. I've only ever played on Diabolos(which i guess is a small pop server?) up until recently when I had attempted to see if balmung was free, so i made a new one today on mateus so that i can check out the new hotspot for the RP community Smile Looking forwards to seeing what mateus may have to offer for an alt character. (for now at least lol)

RE: Hiya, I'm Arashi! [Mateus] - Arashi Yagatake - 09-29-2017

Sounds good! Shoot me a tell/friend request!