Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Wolf & Rabbit Hunt - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Wolf & Rabbit Hunt (/showthread.php?tid=20706)

Wolf & Rabbit Hunt - Tsukiko Tanshi - 10-07-2017

[Image: M7OToeq.png]

The Wanderer’s Way is proud to present their first Wolf & Rabbit Hunt! Join us for an evening of festive amusement with tricks and treats and much more in store for those who refuse to let the forest spook them!

Where: Sweetbloom Pier, Eastern Shroud!
When: 3PM EDT, October 21st!
What: Hunt & Party!
Who: You!
Server: Balmung

Featuring:

Wolf & Rabbit Hunt - Put on your running shoes and your lucky dice, because only the quickest will make it out of this one! Compete with others for your chance at a hefty gil prize and the first set of titles! Two winners will be walking away with 500k gil a piece… not bad for a little fun and games.

DJ Booth - Let’s send the forest thumping with tunes! Listen in to get your groove on as we get the party going with spooky songs a ghoulish guitars! Fancy a try yourself? The DJ Booth will open up for others after the first set is done, just keep it in theme!

Costume Contest - Gussy up and get ready to glow, folks! Want a chance to win some prizes? Get creative and wow the judges! You might walk away with something real special by night’s end…

Bobbing for Apples - Tie your hair back and get ready for a game of chance that could make your night something to remember! Catch the right apples and you could come out with some wickedly wonderful prizes… or a devious trick!

Interested? Read up on the Wolf & Rabbit Hunt >>here<< and sign-up for it >>here<<! We’ll see you on the 21st, spooks!

Any questions or concerns can be directed to Tsukiko Tanshi#9604

We are accepting volunteers for this event! Please contact Tsukiko at the above Discord, or use the event sign-up sheet and leave your Discord so you can be contacted.

RE: Wolf & Rabbit Hunt - Tsukiko Tanshi - 10-07-2017

[ Just dropping a quick note here: this event is an all ages event and will be very strict about upholding that. Please don't let assumptions about my character nor my company dissuade you from attending! If you have any questions or concerns, just contact me for further clarification. Thank you! ]

RE: Wolf & Rabbit Hunt - RiniKett - 10-13-2017

This sounds like a lot of fun! I'll be sure to show up and bring a few friends. :3

RE: Wolf & Rabbit Hunt - Tsukiko Tanshi - 10-21-2017

[ Popping back in here to get a few last minute entries! If you haven't signed up for the hunt already, you'll still be able to at the event itself. Curious about the costume contest prizes? Let's just say the grand prize winner gets to walk away with their choice of something worth 3 million (or more, you know how markets are) gil, and there are tons of other prizes to be had! Come, mingle, have fun! ]

RE: Wolf & Rabbit Hunt - Tsukiko Tanshi - 10-22-2017

[ Oh my goodness!

Thank you so much to everyone who turned up! The small gathering was rather perfect for the first run trial of our hunt, and I look forward to refining it and continuing it's use for further events! I was also quite pleased with the hilarity of the bobbing for apples, and I know that was well-received, as well.

Congratulations to our first title winners: Tilala Tila, the Clever; Isolde Hawke, the Elusive; and Torzivir Caravelle, the Cunning. Tilala and Torzivir walked away with 500k, Isolde with 250k, and all three gained entry into the Grand Hunt. 

I would also like to thank Gus & Shio for appearing to cover the event for their paper - that was a surprise and a half and I look forward to seeing you both at further events that run! ]