Hydaelyn Role-Players
Greetings - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Greetings (/showthread.php?tid=20762)

Greetings - Justsomenoob - 10-16-2017

Hello, My name is Sebastian Chandranth, I'm a new RPer, I'm from the Exodus server and its nice to meet whoever is reading this. I joined this community in hopes to learn more about RP and how to RP appropriately. Since I'm new to this I have no background story for my character yet just bits and pieces. Same goes for my character's personality in which I will share with you all. Class Dark Knight (of course) I guess you can say he's a lone wolf, He doesn't talk much and is cold and distant with strangers. Won't let anyone get close and is always lost in his thoughts or memories of his past so it's hard for him to make any companions. For those who he manage to get close to he begins to open up a little and interacts. He's loyal and shows some compassion every now and than. He's Netrual and doesn't enter other people affairs but as a dark knight he cannot ignore those in dire need. He will however risk life and limb for those he cares about. Still in development so if you got any suggestions feel free to message them Oh and here's a mug shot, He has a bounty for a misunderstanding with a chicken (skyrim reference lol XD)  

I do have a question though. Do I need to be in the same server or one of the RP servers to be in this community?

RE: Greetings - Parvacake - 10-17-2017

Heya!

We have RPers spread out across other servers including Exodus, though the primary ones at the moment are Mateus and Balmung. Balmung, unfortunately, is locked along with Gilgamesh (another RP server) so many new people are going to Mateus where there's no current server lock.

RE: Greetings - Justsomenoob - 10-18-2017

Oh ok, Thats good to know. Thank you

RE: Greetings - Justsomenoob - 10-20-2017

Quick question: Are the temple knights/ Ishgardians aware of the existance of Dark Knights?

RE: Greetings - Sounsyy - 10-20-2017

(10-20-2017, 12:52 AM)Chandranath Wrote: Quick question: Are the temple knights/ Ishgardians aware of the existance of Dark Knights?

Sorta difficult to say for sure. There's certainly the rumors of the dark knight order swirling about Ishgard and several citizens and Temple Knights appear to be aware of said rumors, but I couldn't find a Temple Knight who called a dark knight by name. Most NPCs refer to them as consumed by the dark, wielders of dark arts, etc. Regardless, Temple Knights label them as heretics, usually, and put them to death.

Citizen Wrote:So as I was saying, that heretic was fighting like a man possessed. Even after he took several wounds, he showed no sign of pain─though there was no mistaking the blood. As the fight wore on, it began to soak through his armor, spreading to every ilm of his body. But when it began to rise and envelop him as a mist, I realized it wasn't blood, but something dark and twisted... But the righteous are not so easily cowed, Halone be praised! I screamed myself hoarse when that Temple Knight slipped past his guard and ran him through. Good riddance, I say. Man was not meant to wield such arts! Yet I wonder...was he truly one of those...those...
Temple Knight Wrote:V-Vile fiend! Do not think you can conceal your true nature from them forever! We will expose you for the abomination that you are! I swear it! Wielder of dark arts! Consort of dragons! I will bring you to justice, even if it costs me my life! Y-You're one of them too, aren't you!?

More lore on Dark Knights can be found here! Hope this helps!

RE: Greetings - Justsomenoob - 10-20-2017

[quote pid=305349 dateline=1508500462]

Sorta difficult to say for sure. There's certainly the rumors of the dark knight order swirling about Ishgard and several citizens and Temple Knights appear to be aware of said rumors, but I couldn't find a Temple Knight who called a dark knight by name. Most NPCs refer to them as consumed by the dark, wielders of dark arts, etc. Regardless, Temple Knights label them as heretics, usually, and put them to death.

Citizen Wrote:So as I was saying, that heretic was fighting like a man possessed. Even after he took several wounds, he showed no sign of pain─though there was no mistaking the blood. As the fight wore on, it began to soak through his armor, spreading to every ilm of his body. But when it began to rise and envelop him as a mist, I realized it wasn't blood, but something dark and twisted... But the righteous are not so easily cowed, Halone be praised! I screamed myself hoarse when that Temple Knight slipped past his guard and ran him through. Good riddance, I say. Man was not meant to wield such arts! Yet I wonder...was he truly one of those...those...
Temple Knight Wrote:V-Vile fiend! Do not think you can conceal your true nature from them forever! We will expose you for the abomination that you are! I swear it! Wielder of dark arts! Consort of dragons! I will bring you to justice, even if it costs me my life! Y-You're one of them too, aren't you!?

More lore on Dark Knights can be found here! Hope this helps!
[/quote]
Thank you for the link. It was helpful.

RE: Greetings - Justsomenoob - 10-21-2017

Sorry no back story here.

RE: Greetings - Justsomenoob - 10-24-2017

Quick question here, How Do I upload screenshots on the charater wiki, Having difficulities trying to figure it out.  Trying to upload screenshots for my character but.... Imma not smart so I couldn't lol Please help Smile

RE: Greetings - Baelaras - 10-24-2017

Upload your screenshot here and then you will be able to put it on your page.