Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung/Mateus] Hiya! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: [Balmung/Mateus] Hiya! (/showthread.php?tid=20871)

[Balmung/Mateus] Hiya! - Crisisdragonfly - 11-01-2017

Hey everyone!

I'm relatively new here, though I've had the account for several months. This is only the second time I've posted.

The first was actually just earlier today. I made a post advertising some commissions in the Artisan section Cactuar

I'm a bit awkward about socializing, so it took me a while to get up the courage to make any posts. 

I main my Xaela on Balmung, but I have a couple characters on Mateus that I might transfer to Balmung once the server reopens. 

I'm also relatively new to MMO rp. I've always either rp'd in forums or chat based websites before, so its a really good experience for me so far. I was lucky enough to meet some great people in the Crossroads FC that definitely make the experience less intimidating. 

I love chatting about characters, and I'm usually always up to rp, so just send me a message if you're interested. 

As I mentioned before, I do character commissions. Anything from simple chibis, to full digital paintings. Prices can be negotiable depending on what you guys are interested in. I'm always excited to try something new!

I look forward to rping and talking with you guys! HeartHeartHeart

RE: [Balmung/Mateus] Hiya! - TNSLowell - 11-01-2017

(11-01-2017, 06:51 PM)Crisisdragonfly Wrote: Hey everyone!

I'm relatively new here, though I've had the account for several months. This is only the second time I've posted.

The first was actually just earlier today. I made a post advertising some commissions in the Artisan section Cactuar

I'm a bit awkward about socializing, so it took me a while to get up the courage to make any posts. 

I main my Xaela on Balmung, but I have a couple characters on Mateus that I might transfer to Balmung once the server reopens. 

I'm also relatively new to MMO rp. I've always either rp'd in forums or chat based websites before, so its a really good experience for me so far. I was lucky enough to meet some great people in the Crossroads FC that definitely make the experience less intimidating. 

I love chatting about characters, and I'm usually always up to rp, so just send me a message if you're interested. 

As I mentioned before, I do character commissions. Anything from simple chibis, to full digital paintings. Prices can be negotiable depending on what you guys are interested in. I'm always excited to try something new!

Welcome to the FFXIV Roleplay Community! I've RPed though an mmo medium for almost about ten years now and I can safely say that FFXIV has one of the best, most friendly, and dedicated communities around so you really can't go wrong! There's plenty of fun and opportunity to be had Big Grin.

If you're feeling lost about the game or just have any questions about character concepts, do feel free to message me here or on discord (Grant Yaeger#5713). I love chatting about characters as well! Regardless hope you have an awesome time in FFXIV!

RE: [Balmung/Mateus] Hiya! - Crisisdragonfly - 11-06-2017

(11-01-2017, 07:18 PM)TNSLowell Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 06:51 PM)Crisisdragonfly Wrote: Hey everyone!

Welcome to the FFXIV Roleplay Community! I've RPed though an mmo medium for almost about ten years now and I can safely say that FFXIV has one of the best, most friendly, and dedicated communities around so you really can't go wrong! There's plenty of fun and opportunity to be had Big Grin.

If you're feeling lost about the game or just have any questions about character concepts, do feel free to message me here or on discord (Grant Yaeger#5713). I love chatting about characters as well! Regardless hope you have an awesome time in FFXIV!
Thank you so much! 

I'm really excited to be a part of the community and start making some connections in and out of character. Big Grin I'm getting used to the MMO medium slowly through both FFXIV and WOW (FFXIV mostly) but I'm still getting used to the way everything works. 

I have a couple characters on Balmung, and one on Mateus right now. Working to get through the main story so I can get to all the areas!

RE: [Balmung/Mateus] Hiya! - Faye - 11-07-2017

Hello there, welcome to the RPC!! Big Grin

RE: [Balmung/Mateus] Hiya! - Crisisdragonfly - 11-07-2017

(11-07-2017, 04:07 AM)Faye Wrote: Hello there, welcome to the RPC!! Big Grin
Thank you so much!

RE: [Balmung/Mateus] Hiya! - Ryslo Suramlo - 11-07-2017

Definitely welcome to the HRPC site! If you got Questions or generally want to reach out to a few people I'm always game to RP some (Balmung) usually in the later hours as I'm often tied up with events and what not. Anyways, Hope you enjoy your time among us all!

RE: [Balmung/Mateus] Hiya! - Zanther - 11-07-2017

Welcome to the crowd. It is nice that we have a fairly friendly atmosphere in the RP community. Though the odds of Balmung opening up to even transfers is slim (my poor Goblin Rp char is stuck for now)

RE: [Balmung/Mateus] Hiya! - Crisisdragonfly - 11-11-2017

Thanks so much!

Yeah. I agree, openings for Balmung are unlikely but I have hope. And if they don't I'll just make some friends on Mateus Heart

I've heard its getting better over there Big Grin 

My main will remain on Balmung though.