Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Mateus] Mizuyu Mi - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Mateus] Mizuyu Mi (/showthread.php?tid=20939)

Mizuyu Mi - Mizuyu - 11-13-2017

i. basic info ❀
  • Characters: Mizuyu Mi & Maesey Mae [will most likely be a temporary name until I figure out her revamped backstory. her wikipage shall come soon!]
  • Primary character: Mizuyu Mi
  • Linkshells:None, yet! 
  • Primary RP linkshell:(;_・)

ii. rp style ❀
    • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
      It varies. I'm perfectly comfortable with doing light-hearted scenarios and/or serious conversations that may require more thought. Please note i'm moreover experienced in forum roleplay, writing on gaming platforms is still fairly new to me. I would also like to note that I don't like one-liners, outside of the /say chat and playful RP. But again, being an amateur MMORPG roleplayer here, I'm more than willing to experiment with different styles. I do love development and creative prose, however, i'm furthermore here for the fun involved.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
      I'm... indifferent to it? When it comes to roleplay i'm completely plot-driven and i'll practically go along with the flow so long as it's sensible. I, unfortunately, don't know much about how systems work here though. So please, if you're a kind soul, feel free to enlighten me.

• Views on IC romance: 
      I don't like finals, so yes! I'm down for any kind of romantic plot you have in mind - be it serious or not. And though this should go without saying - I will not smut/ship/do romance-esque plots with a player and/or character below the age of eighteen.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
      Friends and enemies are just as invigorating as romantic relationships are, if not more exciting. I'm open to everything here, regardless of the character. (Family tied relationships should obviously be brought up to me first, however!)

• Views on lore:
      I love the FF series, but I can't say i'm going to be 100% accurate 24/7. I have done a good amount of research and I will continue trying to stay close to the loremaker's visions. But if one of us messes up, i'm not going to get mad. I feel like in these situations it should be like a trial and error - you can only improve from the help of others. So basically, as long as you're not a completely lore-breaking entity... then i'm fine. Even then, i'm not going to turn someone down just because their style steps out of the boundaries. If you respect and love your character, then so will I.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
      Since i'm still technically new, honestly i'm not sure? I'm not in any LS or FCs anymore so if any new friends want to teach a newcomer I would love that. I should be open with most options, though - whether it's in-game, discord, skype, google docs, etc. 

iii. other info ❀
    • Timezone: Eastern Standard Time 
    • Contact info: I'm mostly in game as a Mizuyu Mi so don't be afraid to send me a /tell. Ask for my discord, please. 

I also made a TUMBLR that has absolutely nothing as of yet. But if you're active on tumblr feel free to follow me and i'll follow you back for the future!

[Image: kPZ5eag.png]

Mizuyu Mi
      ESTP | CONJURER | ODD-JOBBER | CHILDISH
      ( profile | still kind of a wip )