Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Mateus] New Xaela RPer LF Connections! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Mateus] New Xaela RPer LF Connections! (/showthread.php?tid=20947)

New Xaela RPer LF Connections! - SapphireSkylines - 11-14-2017

Hi there! I'm originally from Balmung but a few of my friends wanted to try Mateus and we decided to RP lizards together! I have a Xaela that I just started working on and I want to eventually either find a free company or a few active linkshells as well as some individual connections.  

So! This is my character, Sarnai Dazkar: 

[Image: 3e2fced21211f4a0e0ab519ab3a04f39.jpg]

Just in case if anyone doesn't know, the Dazkars are a tribe who believe that the men should tend to the family at home while the women are the breadwinners. They're also very skilled archers. Sarnai pretty much grew up on this philosophy, she was trained in archery at a very young age and was very good at it. She ended up overcoming Bardam's Mettle at an usually young age as well.

Sarnai was a very fiesty young adult, even for her tribe. She didn't seem content with settling down with a family and her tribe is very family oriented so she decided to leave and travel to Eorzea! As of right now she's just a wanderer who doesn't know what she wants to do in life. She's a very adventurous, cheerful, yet sometimes intense person and I can't wait to develop her.

So if you know of any FCs, linkshells or just want to RP, let me know! I already checked the linkshell and free company halls here and I'll be browsing the connections board as well.

RE: New Xaela RPer LF Connections! - Oyuu - 11-14-2017

Hey there! I run a Xaela RP discord server, the Game of Dawn Thrones, and we have a little Mateus crowd you might find some connections with. Smile The Mateus gang might be able to offer linkshells/FC recommendations, or just RP in general!

RE: New Xaela RPer LF Connections! - SapphireSkylines - 11-15-2017

I joined! Thanks for the invite.

RE: New Xaela RPer LF Connections! - Arashin Kujqai - 11-15-2017

Heya o/ I'm also looking for some Xaela RP'ers, especially if they RP in the Steppe. I've been playing my alt a lot lately "Nashan Kujqai" since he's more of a cheery/noble personality. You can always find him helping around the Steppe in some fashion, either helping the Qestir guard what goods enter Reunion or gathering herbs around to bring back to his parents. He too is a skilled longbow archer with an adventurer's spirit. I've been on unusually late times lately though.

Arashin is also available in Eorzea if you somehow stumble across him and his "pleasant" demeanor.

Also I know you've probably already seen the Kujqai tribe page but we also have a discord(bottom of the page now) for anyone who'd like to RP with our tribe or make connections etc. You don't even have to be a Xaela to join it or want to RP with others o/.