Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Knights of Eorzea, 1 Year Anniversary Starlight Bash! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Knights of Eorzea, 1 Year Anniversary Starlight Bash! (/showthread.php?tid=21018)

Knights of Eorzea, 1 Year Anniversary Starlight Bash! - Ryslo Suramlo - 11-28-2017

[Image: T3WG7s.png]
Event Starts @ 8:00 Pm Eastern Time
Day Saturday the 16th.

Tis' the season for Cheer and Jeer and the Knights of Eorzea are celebrating their first Anniversary with Celebration and Joy. We welcome all denizens of the Alliance to come to the 7th Ward, Plot 33 of the Mist to join us in Frolic and Fun. We will be having Games, Prizes, Entertainment and More. This will all be conducted in character as we encourage people to meet new people, and give thanks to one and another for their contributions to the Server as a whole.

Out of Character Rules
-Please be Respectful of everyone that is present.
-Out of character Harassment will not be acceptable.
-Please utilize /tells/ for out of character discussions, as not to break the atmosphere.

In Character Rules
- These Rules will be posted at the Door -
- Please Leave your Weapons at the Door.
- Please proceed downstairs where the Festivities will be conducted.
- Free Food and Drinks for all!
- Participation in our name drawing is optional (Post in this thread if you'd like to be added to it! We will have multiple winners!)
- Everyone will leave with something, a small thanks from KOE.

*Time may be subject to change but as of now we are aimming for our Anniversary Date of the 16th! Prizes do vary (From Hingan Stuff to 2 Star ^^).

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Knights of Eorzea, 1 Year Anniversary Starlight Bash! - Ryslo Suramlo - 11-29-2017

Please Post Here if you'd like to be entered to win a Random Prize from our Festivities! The catch is the prizes are 'a surprise!'. If you get your name drawn you'll get to pick out of five items. Those items you had not chosen go back into the pot to be chosen by the next name drawn, and on and on until everyone gets a chance to draw something.

RE: Knights of Eorzea, 1 Year Anniversary Starlight Bash! - Ryslo Suramlo - 12-04-2017

Just Bumping this thread to bring attention. We decided it'd be better to have a name drawing for the items that we currently have donated. Those items range from Furniture to Glamours currently (2 Star Furniture, 1 to 2 star Glamours). Please post in this thread if you'd like to be entered into the drawing.

RE: Knights of Eorzea, 1 Year Anniversary Starlight Bash! - Ryslo Suramlo - 12-05-2017

Our Free Company House is fully decorated for the Holidays! We are really excited for the chance to meet new people, and hopefully make some friendships outside of our Free Company.

Please Post Here If you would like to be part of our Drawing for free Furniture Crafted by our Omnicrafters or other delightful surprises! Names will be drawn the day of the event!

RE: Knights of Eorzea, 1 Year Anniversary Starlight Bash! - Ryslo Suramlo - 12-06-2017

Figured I'd post an update image of the Venue. We are really excited to meet our friends within Balmung. To make things easier I'm just going to choose random numbers from those who attend. Example of something that'll be given away:

[Image: 3e124e8c5a6_ic.png]

As for the update images of the Venue here are those shots! The first image is of our Upstairs, the Second Image is of our Basement.

RE: Knights of Eorzea, 1 Year Anniversary Starlight Bash! - SapphireSkylines - 12-08-2017

Psh... well shit, if no one's posting for this drawing then I will. Free stuff is awesome! I'm Y'zhara Zekial and Liara Lia in-game. I'm not sure which character I'll come on for the event yet.

RE: Knights of Eorzea, 1 Year Anniversary Starlight Bash! - Ryslo Suramlo - 12-11-2017

Thanks for Posting. Free stuff is always good! Its just a small way to say thanks to those who come to celebrate Starlight with us as well as our 1 yr anniversary. Anyways, Our pot is growing and we really do have some amazing prizes up for grabs.

RE: Knights of Eorzea, 1 Year Anniversary Starlight Bash! - Ryslo Suramlo - 12-13-2017

Just a small bump to remind anyone that may be interested that this event will be going on in 3 days.

RE: Knights of Eorzea, 1 Year Anniversary Starlight Bash! - Ryslo Suramlo - 12-16-2017

Going on right now!