Hydaelyn Role-Players
Seasoned RPer Looking For FC/Friends on Balmaug - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Seasoned RPer Looking For FC/Friends on Balmaug (/showthread.php?tid=21105)

Seasoned RPer Looking For FC/Friends on Balmaug - TheStampede - 12-13-2017

Hello!

I'm getting back into FFXIV after an absence and was looking to get involved with an FC or a group of folks to RP/hang out with! 

About Vash: 

He's a 29 year-old Highlander who recently fought for his freedom in the Bloodsands. Now, without a real home or steady income, he tries to find side-jobs around Ul'dah, but he's found little success. 

Vash can be a little over-confident and brash, but any former combatant of the Bloodsands would be. He can be loyal almost to a fault, but it can take some time to get there. He also clearly has a troubled past, and was a prisoner before entering the Bloodsands. 

His fighting style has been described as reckless, although it's always found him positive results (minus the fight that left him with the scar across his face). 

So yeah, if you're interest or would be willing to let Vash join in on some RP (or know where to point him) let me know!

RE: Seasoned RPer Looking For FC/Friends on Balmaug - Stormblade - 12-13-2017

The real question is whether or not there's a huge bounty on his head for blowing up the moon.

RE: Seasoned RPer Looking For FC/Friends on Balmaug - TheStampede - 12-13-2017

(12-13-2017, 10:10 PM)Stormblade Wrote: The real question is whether or not there's a huge bounty on his head for blowing up the moon. 

....I mean...

RE: Seasoned RPer Looking For FC/Friends on Balmaug - Erah'sae - 12-14-2017

(12-13-2017, 10:23 PM)TheStampede Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 10:10 PM)Stormblade Wrote: The real question is whether or not there's a huge bounty on his head for blowing up the moon. 

....I mean...

What's sixty billion double dollars worth now anyway given inflation and all.  Some crafters probably scoff at that amount these days.

I'd suggest hititng up the event calendar and finding a few events to get your feet wet and interact with others.  If he's just free from the bloodsands, there are a few fighters group things (The Grindstone on the weekends, and the Lominsan fight club on Monday nights for example).

Good luck on the hunt for folks to RP with.

RE: Seasoned RPer Looking For FC/Friends on Balmaug - TheStampede - 12-14-2017

(12-14-2017, 09:35 AM)Erah Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 10:23 PM)TheStampede Wrote:

....I mean...

What's sixty billion double dollars worth now anyway given inflation and all.  Some crafters probably scoff at that amount these days.

I'd suggest hititng up the event calendar and finding a few events to get your feet wet and interact with others.  If he's just free from the bloodsands, there are a few fighters group things (The Grindstone on the weekends, and the Lominsan fight club on Monday nights for example).

Good luck on the hunt for folks to RP with.

Thanks for the tips! Smile