Hydaelyn Role-Players
[31 December 2017] Cleaning - End of December - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Forum Announcements (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: [31 December 2017] Cleaning - End of December (/showthread.php?tid=21173)

[31 December 2017] Cleaning - End of December - Unnamed Mercenary - 12-31-2017

Per our Linkshell and Free Company Hall guidelines, the Linkshell Hall  and Free Company Hall will be cleaned of outdated posts on January 1st, 2017. (Or more realistically throughout the first week of the year). Any and all Linkshell, Free Company, and/or Personal Listings that do not have a recent post from the last 60 days / 2 months will be moved to the Chronicles forum for archival purposes.

If you have a thread that becomes archived, please notify a moderator/admin via the Feedback and Requests forum, post here in this thread, or report the thread for a un-archive and a moderator will handle it as soon as possible. If notifying a staff member by PM/thread, please provide a link to listing you would like to be moved.
Previous threads about cleaning will be closed. Do note that LS/FC entries may lose their special tabs (and the information in them) when placed into Chronicles because this information is only stored for specific forums.

Important: To prevent archival in the Linkshell Hall and Free Company Hall, a post from November 1st (or later) will be required. Editing of the original post will not trigger an update to the last_post date, which is used to judge activity.

Thank you!

RE: [31 December 2017] Cleaning - End of December - Unnamed Mercenary - 01-03-2018

Cleaning has been completed. There were 145 entries that were archived. Wowza! I know a few of these groups are actually active, and plenty were edited within the "valid" timeframe. A reminder that activity is judged by POSTS. If a thread isn't bumped, it will get marked for archiving! Any staff member can always remove old bumps if you'd like to keep your thread nice and clean.

Here is a list of all archived listings this phase. (Disclaimer: The forums -really- do not like parsing tables. It was never designed to work here.
Show Content

RE: [31 December 2017] Cleaning - End of December - PSDuckie - 01-05-2018

I know <<SLAC>> was very inactive lately, but that's because the FC has gone through a major overhaul.  Can you unarchive that post please, or should I just make a new one for the overhauled FC?  Thanks!

RE: [31 December 2017] Cleaning - End of December - Unnamed Mercenary - 01-05-2018

(01-05-2018, 12:50 AM)PSDuckie Wrote: I know <<SLAC>> was very inactive lately, but that's because the FC has gone through a major overhaul.  Can you unarchive that post please, or should I just make a new one for the overhauled FC?  Thanks!

Either work! I've unarchived it.

RE: [31 December 2017] Cleaning - End of December - PSDuckie - 01-05-2018

(01-05-2018, 01:08 AM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: e
(01-05-2018, 12:50 AM)PSDuckie Wrote: I know <<SLAC>> was very inactive lately, but that's because the FC has gone through a major overhaul.  Can you unarchive that post please, or should I just make a new one for the overhauled FC?  Thanks!

Either work! I've unarchived it.
Thanks.  I'll update and bump it as soon as I get the chance!

RE: [31 December 2017] Cleaning - End of December - Lydia Lightfoot - 01-15-2018

Just a bit of holiday hiatus, but the Reliquarian's Guild is definitely still around (and zipping into action once again now that we're through the annual December slump that happens with RP groups).

RE: [31 December 2017] Cleaning - End of December - Unnamed Mercenary - 01-15-2018

(01-15-2018, 10:26 PM)Lydia Lightfoot Wrote: Just a bit of holiday hiatus, but the Reliquarian's Guild is definitely still around (and zipping into action once again now that we're through the annual December slump that happens with RP groups).

I've unarchived it!