Hydaelyn Role-Players
*Waffling* - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: *Waffling* (/showthread.php?tid=2137)

Pages: 1 2

*Waffling* - Kitty Wizard - 06-11-2013

Hello role-players, adventurers galore! I just preordered my Reborn game thingie so now I'm wishing it's August and preemptively establishing my role-play character for the new-ish game. I feel like it's two summers or... (something ago... maybe three. ah... where have the summers gone?) ANYWAYS, A FEW SUMMERS AGO I was pretty much doing the same thing, getting Ami Faye all figured out and psyching myself out over FFXIV. Now it's the Reborn game, a hiatus later, and I pretty much used the same name (sort-of-not-really) for my newwww character: Cima Fhae. <- That's for if anyone's bored/curious/I really don't know what other category of mood to put here.
If anyone dooooes remember me, they may or may not remember that I was like, super silent. And kept pooching my characters. And making new ones. And plaguing that poor RPCwiki with my failed attempts at character-making. SO THIS TIME, I JUST HAVE ONE! And she's not stretched too far, or thin, or however that phrase goes. Still in progress though. Not sure how the time-lapse will affect her... also can all the continents still play together and stuff?
Sooo... don't really have much else to say (and when I say thaaat I mean prepare yourself for a bit more rambling), except it's nice to see players from before! I really loved Final Fantasy XIV for its community, even if I wasn't an active participant. Just shy. Wasn't anything against you cool kitties. Nothing really interesting has transpired since I stopped playing. I bought Guild Wars? Got stuck in character creation for like, 3 months. I was looping - create, delete, create, delete, create, de-.. yeah. It was terrible.
QUICKTHINGS INFO: ... Uh. My blood is not blood, it's maple syrup and I have skate-blades fused to the soles of my feet like the rest of my kinsmen. I'm digging this whole summer concept, though working too much to reallyyyy enjoy any of it. I love cats, so yeah, missed the Miqo'te. I... can juggle, like cute stuff, sleeping and food. And I just finished reading Dune, if that opens any conversation door thingies.
Last time someone said I gave them diabetes or something, so I hope you're all okay, or whoever glances at this. MAY YOU ESCAPE RELATIVELY UNSCATHED. Don't drink the kool-aid. Etc.
But really, I'm excited and happy to be around this community again!Moogle ♥

RE: *Waffling* - Rhynka - 06-11-2013

Hello, and welcome! August will be here soon! Don't sweat it, dwelling will just make the time go by much slower!

RE: *Waffling* - Alothia - 06-11-2013

Welcome welcome! Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have! We're a pretty easygoing bunch and are more than happy to help answer anything you may need an answer to!

RE: *Waffling* - Weffrey - 06-11-2013

Welcome to the fun!

RE: *Waffling* - Dogberry - 06-11-2013

(06-11-2013, 12:59 AM)Kitty Wizard Wrote: And I just finished reading Dune, if that opens any conversation door thingies.

Indeed it does! Dune is absolutely one of my favorite books. What did you think of it?

Welcome to the RPC! I hope you have a ton of fun here!

RE: *Waffling* - faceman7381 - 06-11-2013

Welcome back.

We met long before.

I was Father Hesper LaLue then.

Maybe we will see each other again.

RE: *Waffling* - Arlon - 06-11-2013

Welcome!

RE: *Waffling* - cranlet - 06-11-2013

(06-11-2013, 12:59 AM)Kitty Wizard Wrote: I bought Guild Wars? Got stuck in character creation for like, 3 months. I was looping - create, delete, create, delete, create, de-.. yeah.

Story of my life. Haha! Welcome! See you in-game come August, and hopefully around here :)

RE: *Waffling* - Magellan - 06-11-2013

Why does the Mayor of townsville look like Bubbles?

Ah well, welcome to RPC ^^

RE: *Waffling* - Xenedra - 06-11-2013

Ohoho, I remember you~ Hopefully you have been well! At least well enough to stumble back in to zee RPC, right? : P Welcome back!

RE: *Waffling* - Kitty Wizard - 06-11-2013

Thank you for the warm and fuzzy welcomes Eorzeans! Hope to gallivant with all of you at some point or another. ^.^~

(06-11-2013, 01:46 AM)Rhynka Wrote: August will be here soon! Don't sweat it, dwelling will just make the time go by much slower!
No Rhynka. I want a device to propel us to that point in time. >.< Forget any paradoxes that may create! Adventure awaits! *pulls you off into the distant horizon that is August*

(06-11-2013, 08:34 AM)Dogberry Wrote: Indeed it does! Dune is absolutely one of my favorite books. What did you think of it?
Oh. My. Dog. It was really something else - the amazing kind of something else. Feints within feints within feints. At first I thought I was never going to get it, and I'm not really well-acquainted with politics so I thought it'd lose me there. But Frank Herbert gets a golden star from me. ... Golden... nay! Iridescent. An iridescent star. For the love, for the insanity, for the tragedy, and for the treachery. I didn't think drugs, politics and ecosystems could work but like, yeah! Wow. Just wow.

(06-11-2013, 09:56 AM)faceman7381 Wrote: We met long before.
Father! It's been a while. I'm sure we'll bump into each other, it's a small world after all! :3 Nice to see you again!

(06-11-2013, 10:11 AM)Melle Wrote: Story of my life. Haha!
I'm relieved my frustrations are shared, as bad as that is. ;_; LET'S TRY AND GET THROUGH CHARACTER CREATION ON DAY 1, MELLE!

(06-11-2013, 10:59 AM)Magellan Wrote: Why does the Mayor of townsville look like Bubbles?
Uhhhh.... coincedence! Pure... coincedence... >.> <.< ... Of the purest form. ... *Subtle jedi hand-wave of dismissal*

(06-11-2013, 12:17 PM)Xenedra Wrote: Ohoho, I remember you~ Hopefully you have been well! At least well enough to stumble back in to zee RPC, right? : P
Xenedra, hello! I'm alive and kicking. ;D But I couldn't resist kitty-people and moogles and cactaur and... *abrupt gasp* Yeah, all that final fantasy stuff. Hope you've been well too!

RE: *Waffling* - Renaise - 06-11-2013

I remember you.

Remi's stalker right? At least that's what she told me! Tongue

RE: *Waffling* - Kitty Wizard - 06-12-2013

(06-11-2013, 03:24 PM)Renaise Wrote: I remember you.

Remi's stalker right? At least that's what she told me! Tongue
Stalking Kitty

RE: *Waffling* - Noelle - 06-12-2013

Glad to see you back. .u.

RE: *Waffling* - Kitty Wizard - 06-12-2013

(06-12-2013, 04:39 PM)Noelle Wrote: Glad to see you back. .u.
Thanks Remi~! Moogle Glad to be back - it'll be fun to give Eorzea another try! Plus, kitty girls. Dunno how I can go wrong there. (And nobody better tell me *bliss*)