Hydaelyn Role-Players
RP Server? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: RP Server? (/showthread.php?tid=2168)

RP Server? - Vash - 06-15-2013

Hey everyone I'm brand new to FF14 and I got beta! Woo I was hoping to find out which server everyone is going to since I believe the official names have been released. Thanks guys! Hope to see you In game!

RE: RP Server? - Aysun - 06-15-2013

This weekend: Gilgamesh.

When it's available: Balmung.

Look forward to seeing you there!

RE: RP Server? - Weffrey - 06-15-2013

Welcome to the site!

RE: RP Server? - Valan - 06-15-2013

Welcome

RE: RP Server? - Vash - 06-15-2013

Thanks everyone for being so welcoming I hope to see you all in beta or once the game releases! Maybe do some RP? Who knows but thanks again!

RE: RP Server? - Aeiteil Strand - 06-15-2013

Welcome Vash! I hope you feel happy here!

RE: RP Server? - Fortune - 06-15-2013

Hello everyone! I just got in too and was wondering about RP. So glad there's some to be found here.

Silly Q: Is Balmung a Legacy only server? If so, will there be a non-legacy RP server for new players to join at release?

RE: RP Server? - Varus - 06-15-2013

I believe Kylin will hold a poll for a non-legacy RP server if there is no official one declared.

You can also PM Lilzsee since she and several more were also interested in a non-legacy server.

RE: RP Server? - Kylin - 06-15-2013

(06-15-2013, 05:23 PM)Tyonis Wrote: I believe Kylin will hold a poll for a non-legacy RP server if there is no official one declared.

You can also PM Lilzsee since she and several more were also interested in a non-legacy server.

Yeah, if SE remains silent on the issue in a couple weeks still, we'll hold a quick poll for the non-legacy people who want a different RP server. Though this won't change the current majority from sticking to Balmung. Also, I think Lilzsee left this community after that last server debate. So I wouldn't advise contacting them as you'll get no response xD

RE: RP Server? - Fortune - 06-15-2013

I see, thanks. Personally, I'm happy as long as long as have a chance to meet with the majority of other RPers, so here's hoping I can get on Balmung.
Hopefully, SE won' stay silent and have good news. /optimist!

RE: RP Server? - Darkarios17 - 06-17-2013

Hey everyone! I was linked to this thread from the beta forums, wanted to know your thoughts on the non-legacy server for RPers. Currently, I am a part of a group that makes our home on animounted.net, a forum site built by one of our members for our RP group/ Free Company. We have been gathering on the Behemoth server since the onset of Phase 2. and currently have almost 30 members. The reason we planned on staying there is that many of our members are opposed to rolling on Legacy servers (that being said, we do have Legacy members, but most of them are intent on rolling new characters

RE: RP Server? - Blade - 06-17-2013

Edited: My apologies, I read it the wrong way. Thanks for pointing that out Kerr, hope I didn't offend.

RE: RP Server? - Kerr - 06-17-2013

I don't think that was the point, Blade. He was just asking our thoughts on non-legacy servers. As for us, I think the majority are going to stick with Balmung for several different reasons. 1) we can't transfer yet. 2) people have had so much work put ito their characters that they don't want to leave them. Essentially. 

And if those jerk faces don't want you on Behemoth, our door is always open. <3

RE: RP Server? - Ciara Snow - 06-19-2013

Nice to meet you to all the newcomers^^ I look forward to meeting you, and though I would like to see everyone on the same server rest assured if its a new server I can make time to make a character to visit and add to your fun^^