Hydaelyn Role-Players
Why hello there, dearlings - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Why hello there, dearlings (/showthread.php?tid=2194)

Why hello there, dearlings - Zeraia - 06-16-2013

I'm Zeraia.

I was in one of the RP linkshells during the first Phase 3 test, and some of them mentioned the RPC; I decided that it was high time I introduced myself as well.

Zeraia Reynard was a character of mine from Guild Wars 2; she was pretty active there till my time faltered and I couldn't devote as much time to her as I wanted to; also, GW2 was losing my attention fast. I am a veteran RPer from before WoW existed - though I was very young and stupid then. It has been... slightly over ten years since I started RPing, give or take a year.

While I've never been very much for forum RP - I really don't much like checking in forums and making long, intricate posts - I do like IM, chat, and in-game RP, as it gives a much more dynamic and intimate feel to it.

I'm from South-East Asia, so my timezones are screwy, and so are my RP times, so often I do IM RP when I can't log on.

Otherwise, I think I'm along the lines of a medium to heavy RPer, depending on who I'm RPing with. I'm very friendly to newbies, and I would love to try and help new people!

As for my background with FFX|V, I don't really have much to say. I don't really have any legacy characters that I would like to keep, as most of them are sort of... just there, and I didn't really do much with them in 1.0. I decided to start new characters instead, and make new stories.

If anyone has any questions, just poke me! Or if you want to talk about how undeserving Zeraia's award of Miss Divinity's Reach was (I still think she shouldn't have won that), do that too!

And to end it, I'll post a commissioned picture that I did of Zeraia, back from GW2 and done by Industry Thirteen.

[Image: 997457.jpg]

RE: Why hello there, dearlings - Varus - 06-16-2013

Great picture!

And welcome to the RPC! I look forward to RPing with you!

RE: Why hello there, dearlings - cranlet - 06-16-2013

Yay Southeast Asia! I'm probably going to see you around, haha! Welcome to the RPC, Zeraia. :)

RE: Why hello there, dearlings - Zesiro Ghalib - 06-16-2013

Welcome welcome.

RE: Why hello there, dearlings - Eva - 06-16-2013

Welcome to the RPC!  That is a wonderful commission!  Heart

RE: Why hello there, dearlings - Zeraia - 06-16-2013

Thank you! I love the commission too. I'm determined to make sure I don't waste it on a character I don't play often.

RE: Why hello there, dearlings - Faiz - 06-16-2013

I actually remember you from GW2.  Hey there, and welcome.

RE: Why hello there, dearlings - Rhostel - 06-16-2013

Heya! I'm from that big, dusty blob south of you. Wink

RE: Why hello there, dearlings - Xenedra - 06-16-2013

That name is so familiar from GW2... Hmmm~ Well hello anyway! Welcome to the RPC!

RE: Why hello there, dearlings - Aysun - 06-16-2013

Welcome! I'm glad you stopped by to introduce yourself! Very nice commission. Were you able to create a character to your liking of Zeraia in the beta?

RE: Why hello there, dearlings - Zeraia - 06-16-2013

I did! I posted it up in the 'Show off your characters' thread, but I figure I'll post it up here too now!

[Image: pos0pVX.jpg]
[Image: LKT3gde.jpg]

RE: Why hello there, dearlings - Aysun - 06-16-2013

Awesome! Big Grin