Hydaelyn Role-Players
Enter the Dashing Hero! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Enter the Dashing Hero! (/showthread.php?tid=2199)

Enter the Dashing Hero! - Faiz - 06-16-2013

In a more serious note, I'm glad to have been forwarded to this site.  I never knew RPers existed in the world of FF MMO's until after 1.0 died, which may surprise many of you.  Hope to get along with everyone.  Please take care of me!

RE: Enter the Dashing Hero! - Aeiteil Strand - 06-16-2013

(06-16-2013, 04:16 PM)Faiz Wrote: In a more serious note, I'm glad to have been forwarded to this site.  I never knew RPers existed in the world of FF MMO's until after 1.0 died, which may surprise many of you.  Hope to get along with everyone.  Please take care of me!
"A true hero enters early, as to stop blood shed" I just felt like saying that.. lol!

RE: Enter the Dashing Hero! - Magellan - 06-16-2013

Hello n welcome! ^^

I like to roll heroes too, which at times can be hard to come by, so hopefully we can meet up Tongue

RE: Enter the Dashing Hero! - Gideon Aryeh - 06-16-2013

Carrying Ryuki over from GW2 eh?

RE: Enter the Dashing Hero! - Faiz - 06-16-2013

(06-16-2013, 04:50 PM)Fire Olive Wrote:
(06-16-2013, 04:16 PM)Faiz Wrote: In a more serious note, I'm glad to have been forwarded to this site.  I never knew RPers existed in the world of FF MMO's until after 1.0 died, which may surprise many of you.  Hope to get along with everyone.  Please take care of me!
"A true hero enters early, as to stop blood shed" I just felt like saying that.. lol!
I always did have mixed feelings about my quote.  XD

(06-16-2013, 05:26 PM)Magellan Wrote: Hello n welcome! ^^

I like to roll heroes too, which at times can be hard to come by, so hopefully we can meet up Tongue
There's a lack of heroes in my experience of RPing!
But yes, let's meet up sometime in the future, if all things go well!

(06-16-2013, 06:14 PM)Rock Sandbourne Wrote: Carrying Ryuki over from GW2 eh?
The character isn't exactly the same.
Name is universal, but the character is usually different in several aspects.
The biggest similarity?  Still a good guy.

RE: Enter the Dashing Hero! - taltale - 06-16-2013

/welcome the Dashing Hero c:

RE: Enter the Dashing Hero! - Aysun - 06-16-2013

Welcome! Lack of heroes?! Heroes come in all shapes and sizes, you know! Wink This one is a short, blonde, alcoholic.

RE: Enter the Dashing Hero! - Faiz - 06-16-2013

(06-16-2013, 07:43 PM)Aysun Wrote: Welcome! Lack of heroes?! Heroes come in all shapes and sizes, you know! Wink This one is a short, blonde, alcoholic.
Alcoholic huh?  Tongue

RE: Enter the Dashing Hero! - Aysun - 06-16-2013

(06-16-2013, 07:55 PM)Faiz Wrote:
(06-16-2013, 07:43 PM)Aysun Wrote: Welcome! Lack of heroes?! Heroes come in all shapes and sizes, you know! Wink This one is a short, blonde, alcoholic.
Alcoholic huh?  Tongue

Enjoys rum and ale of all qualities.. to excess. Angel

RE: Enter the Dashing Hero! - Magellan - 06-16-2013

I rolled an anti-hero that was very standoffish, except when she drank (which was often) she would become very sociable and overtly friendly...

... problem was she was legitimately an alcoholic and it was slowly killing her..

twas a lot of fun! xD thankfully a friend came along and saved her

RE: Enter the Dashing Hero! - Gideon Aryeh - 06-16-2013

(06-16-2013, 06:27 PM)Faiz Wrote:
(06-16-2013, 04:50 PM)Fire Olive Wrote:
I always did have mixed feelings about my quote.  XD

(06-16-2013, 05:26 PM)Magellan Wrote: Hello n welcome! ^^

There's a lack of heroes in my experience of RPing!
But yes, let's meet up sometime in the future, if all things go well!

(06-16-2013, 06:14 PM)Rock Sandbourne Wrote: Carrying Ryuki over from GW2 eh?
The character isn't exactly the same.
Name is universal, but the character is usually different in several aspects.
The biggest similarity?  Still a good guy.

Glad to know he's still the asian Captain America there is anther hint hehe