Hydaelyn Role-Players
Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet (temp Gilgamesh, perma Balmung) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet (temp Gilgamesh, perma Balmung) (/showthread.php?tid=2281)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet (temp Gilgamesh, perma Balmung) - Xenedra - 06-19-2013

Hey everyone! Blue Skies is hoping to get some interactions going with characters old and new, alike, so we thought it'd be fun to have a bit of an IC meet and greet during this weekend's beta run. Since they've announced that new players can't make characters on Balmung for this weekend, we want to host the event on Gilgamesh to get the best possible turn out. Here's the break down:
  • Who: Hosted by Blue Skies for all beta rpers!
  • What: Meet and greet of sorts. Think of it as a "Hey! We've got free drinks, come hang out! Maybe we'll go exploring!"
  • Where: Gilgamesh Server, starting in Costa del Sol, La Noscea
  • When: Saturday! Official time? We'll go for 5 EST and onward, though I will likely be hanging around earlier in the day. I'm rabid for some RP!
  • Why: Fun! Friends! Character practice!

I understand a few groups aren't wanting to start rp yet and that's fine, we certainly won't hold it against you, but we'd like to meet as many of our new members and catch up with as many old ones as possible, so we hope to see you there!

(As a note, you have to be level 15 and done up to that level in story quests (aka gained airship access) to get to costa del sol if you don't start in Limsa. If people can't get to 15 by the time of the event, I suggest making an second iteration of your character as a marauder so you start in Limsa : ).)

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - blackdrakon - 06-19-2013

It's never too early for RP! Consider this my RSVP.

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - Azthran - 06-19-2013

Guess I've got 4 levels to get friday night and early saturday but I'll be trying to get there. Big Grin

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - CallmeYahweh - 06-19-2013

This sounds rad!  And Costa is gorgeous.  I'll be sure to swing by, if for nothing more than to check out the sights, and listen in to the sounds.

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - Adelpha - 06-19-2013

I may or may not be home during that time, but if I am, I'll be there!

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - Aldeus - 06-19-2013

The Knights of the Twelve shall be there!  Or at least I will.  I'll likely spend a goodly amount of time on Balmung, but I swing by Gilgamesh to meet folks Big Grin

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - Varus - 06-19-2013

Sounds fun! I especially like the exploring part!

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - John Spiegel - 06-19-2013

Depending how my Saturday works, I will try to blow in. Though it does say "character practice" I do hope that there isn't going to be some sort of canon aspect to this because I'm still working out the nitty gritty. If I remember, I'd try to get a non-JJ character there though that's actually JJ's starting location this round of beta. Laugh

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - Ronberku - 06-19-2013

I'll try to join but it starts at midnight my time(europe ftw...). So yeah...

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - Gossamer - 06-19-2013

I have stuff I'm doing on Saturday, so I'm not sure if it will interfere with this. But if I'm available, I'll definitely drop in. It's always nice to stretch my character's legs. Tongue

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - Moonfire - 06-19-2013

If I have my character rounded out by then I will stop by.

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - Arlon - 06-19-2013

I'll do my best to be there.

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - Lizzo - 06-19-2013

Sounds fun Xen, I'll try to be there. May have to do as you say and just start a toon in Limsa...

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - Dogberry - 06-19-2013

I may stop by. I don't know if I can make it for the event proper, but I'm free earlier in the day and can meet up to RP.

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - Moltove - 06-19-2013

after a long break from everything (everything but work), I would be happy to hop in. I missed the Beta Weekend last time, so I hope I can catch up!