Hydaelyn Role-Players
[New Leadership] Order of the Stormguard - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [New Leadership] Order of the Stormguard (/showthread.php?tid=245)

Order of the Stormguard - River - 07-16-2010

[Image: sgadheader.png]

Re: The Order of the Stormguard. - River - 08-04-2010

We have closed applications for the time being to wait until closer to Game Launch, when they will be opening up again. Please note that we will only be accepting three people per week.

Re: The Order of the Stormguard. - River - 08-09-2010

Currently applications for EU players have been reopened, since we do plan to have an EU player base. NA applications will reopen closer to Game Launch.

Re: The Order of the Stormguard - EU Recruiting - River - 09-01-2010

CURRENT RECRUITING STATUS:
  • 2 NA Slots Open
    No EU Limit

Due to the fact that the Stormguard is already brimming with members, we want to give us all a chance to get to know one another and figure out Game Launch together, so we are instituting a 25 member limit on NA players. We currently have TWO slots open, and will accept applications for those slots. Note that we will probably open up the limit once things ease up after the game launches, but until then, we need to keep our member numbers under control.

Because of the relatively small EU player base, we are not instituting a limit on EU players applications at this time.

Re: The Order of the Stormguard - EU Recruiting - River - 09-06-2010

CURRENT RECRUITING STATUS:
  • NA Recruiting Closed Until Further Notice
    EU Recruiting Open

Re: The Order of the Stormguard - EU Recruiting - River - 09-15-2010

Updated headquarters information.

Re: The Order of the Stormguard - River - 11-01-2010

We are opening all recruiting now, but with the understanding that we will only be holding one initiation ceremony per month, so depending upon when you join, you may not be inducted into the linkshell for a couple of weeks.

Re: The Order of the Stormguard - River - 11-13-2010

Announcing that Falcon's Nest in Coerthas is Stormguard's de facto Headquarters. This is only known to certain members of Stormguard, but I figured I'd mention it for the RPC, OOC. We have an IC headquarters nearby, but for game events and meetings and such, we will be using Falcon's Nest.

Re: The Order of the Stormguard - River - 12-21-2010

Updated our website address.

Re: The Order of the Stormguard - River - 12-28-2010

Due to leadership burn out and continuing health issues, the Order of the Stormguard will be officially disbanded as of January 1st, 2011, with all story regarding the Order rebooted to the time of the Sundering on August 22nd, 2010.

Castiel, you may remove us from the list of active linkshells.

Re: The Order of the Stormguard - Hayden - 12-30-2010

Keir,
I totally understand your desire to make your gaming expirence a positive one and no one will blame you for your decision I'm sure.

To the rest of OTS you will be missed, I can honnestly say I liked the concept of your shell and the idea and it SEEMED like one of the more thought out ones.

Maybe someone else in the shell can take up the gaunthlets? It is sad to see a team seperated.

Best of luck Stormguard!

Re: The Order of the Stormguard - River - 12-30-2010

At this time, there are no plans for someone else to continue the linkshell. However, maybe sometime in the future the Guard will rebuild. In the meantime, I will be continuing the Guard's story with my own character.

It heartens me to hear how much everyone enjoyed the concept of the Order. I know that I've let many people down, and I'm very sorry for that as well. Another time, another year, I would have been able to carry the Guard on for years to come. Right now is just a very bad time for me, and I should have realized that far before I created the concept for the linkshell. It's my failing in that that has brought the Guard to this point.

For that reason, I'm rebooting the story, and this time, plan to do it right, slowly working the story through while I recover, and then, perhaps once my health is better, open the story up to more individuals willing to participate.