Hydaelyn Role-Players
Rping on Gilgamesh? Please give this a read - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Rping on Gilgamesh? Please give this a read (/showthread.php?tid=2594)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Rping on Gilgamesh? Please give this a read - Gideon Aryeh - 08-15-2013

Alright folks we are almost there *dances* Beta 4 will be this week, so I hope everyone who gets it really enjoys it. There will be one event during beta 4 that Sunday the 18th an rp get together so be sure to drop by and say hello and have  a fun casual evening of rp. New roleplayers don't be shy! Come by and say hello!

Also I will be doing rp excercises Saturday night after 10pm est. I will also be handing out pearls for Limited Sky and Coalition ooc as well as assigning pearlholders who have expressed interest. I will be doing this Friday as soon as I am able so just keep posted. You are all allowed to friend me immediately so I can shoot one to you. I will be a little busy during the day but should be available Friday evening est.

And don't forget drop by the get together and say hello. I hope it goes well
Rp get together Sunday August 18th!

Details for the event are in the thread itself. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend due to having to work but you will be in great hands with those running the event!

And if you have not done so, please had over to the Gilgamesh player directory and Free Company listings and get that information out there for all to see!

We are almost there folks! Almost there, everyone should be proud, those who are heading to Gilgamesh and those who have supported our efforts. Thank all of you! Things are coming together, we are seeing new members all the time and we are even getting roleplayers who are coming along with us from Reddit and the like proving that an open mind is all one needs to accomplish something great! Good job everyone you all should be proud! *Hugs*

Thank you Reddit Roleplayers and others from communities heading to Gilgamesh who will be joining us! We are certainly glad to have you, spread the world to your friends who are interested in roleplaying and will be going to Gilgamesh! And please feel free to ask any questions!

Thank you all seriously and thanks for your hard work! I seriously cannot express enough thanks that would be required to give to everyone helping to achieve this goal and get the word out there!

Ain't nooo stopping us now! We're on the move!!

See you in game!

RE: Rping on Gilgamesh? Please give this a read - Gideon Aryeh - 08-15-2013

(08-09-2013, 02:52 AM)Varryn Wrote: Hello. Hoping to jump into Gilgamesh's RP community during open beta. I'm not exactly new to RPing but I haven't really done it too often so I'm still a little nervous about getting into the whole experience. The community looks to be really welcoming though so I hope to meet some great people in the LS.
Welcome we are glad to have you with us! Hope to see you at the server events
!

RE: Rping on Gilgamesh? Please give this a read - Yeldir Melfusor - 08-15-2013

I am super pumped, Rock. I've got a six pack of NOS energy drinks, a case of mountain dew, and a bottle of Bowman's, the natte ice of vodka (on sale for 8.99 - barf). Oh, and there's food, too. This is going to be the kind of weekend I haven't had since those straight-out-of-high-school days.

RE: Rping on Gilgamesh? Please give this a read - Bloodwillow - 08-18-2013

Would love to be part of this, but can't get on Gilgamesh (which I am sure many many other RPers are locked out as well)

So guess I'll be seeing you all in head start/live!

RE: Rping on Gilgamesh? Please give this a read - Gideon Aryeh - 08-18-2013

(08-18-2013, 12:54 AM)Ridolain_Kirkwall Wrote: Would love to be part of this, but can't get on Gilgamesh (which I am sure many many other RPers are locked out as well)

So guess I'll be seeing you all in head start/live!

We will be glad to have you, keep trying so you can hopefully make it into the event at Akpabu Falls tonight in Gridania!

For those who attended last nights class thank you and I hope it went over well. I also enjoyed the fun we had roleplaying at the end. There were like ten to fifteen of us rping in a large group throughout Ul'dah, Thanalan, Horizon and Vesper Bay and we did not get trolled -once-.

Thanks again guys and welcome to those that have joined us! We are really glad to have you with us as our little community is shaping up nicely!

Send a tell to Yaein Mayweather,Kayle Delwyn, Booker Dewitt, Yeldir Melfusor, Edrin Wiks, Miriluni Mimiluni and Luluni Luni or Amaare Margolis to get a pearl. Keep an eye on the site's calendar for upcoming events

Don't forget to contact these guys for a linkpearl for the ic and ooc hubs!

RE: Rping on Gilgamesh? Please give this a read - Aldotsk - 08-18-2013

I think it'll be better if we didn't have a lot of people in the server and also to stop this 3102 error bs for last three days. (AND! preventing the character creation too)

RE: Rping on Gilgamesh? Please give this a read - Gideon Aryeh - 08-18-2013

(08-18-2013, 10:44 AM)Aldotsk Wrote: I think it'll be better if we didn't have a lot of people in the server and also to stop this 3102 error bs for last three days. (AND! preventing the character creation too)

Everyone who is there now won't be at launch. They will have this fixed by early access. This beta was to find issues like this.

RE: Rping on Gilgamesh? Please give this a read - Gideon Aryeh - 08-20-2013

Ladies and gentlemen don't forget to list down your Skype names so we can add you to the Gilgamesh OOC Skype chat. Our hub linkshell is going to be at capacity quick during early access so we will have to start new ones. We'd like everyone to join the Skype chat when this happens so everyone can speak to each other oocly.

RE: Rping on Gilgamesh? Please give this a read - Bloodwillow - 08-20-2013

(08-20-2013, 10:23 PM)Rock Sandbourne Wrote: Ladies and gentlemen don't forget to list down your Skype names so we can add you to the Gilgamesh OOC Skype chat. Our hub linkshell is going to be at capacity quick during early access so we will have to start new ones. We'd like everyone to join the Skype chat when this happens so everyone can speak to each other oocly.

Ah no Skype for me!  hate it, won't use it.  Hope that will not keep me from joining your LS

RE: Rping on Gilgamesh? Please give this a read - Gideon Aryeh - 08-20-2013

(08-20-2013, 10:31 PM)Bloodwillow Wrote:
(08-20-2013, 10:23 PM)Rock Sandbourne Wrote: Ladies and gentlemen don't forget to list down your Skype names so we can add you to the Gilgamesh OOC Skype chat. Our hub linkshell is going to be at capacity quick during early access so we will have to start new ones. We'd like everyone to join the Skype chat when this happens so everyone can speak to each other oocly.

Ah no Skype for me!  hate it, won't use it.  Hope that will not keep me from joining your LS

Lol no it won't its just a measure we are taking for once the LS's fill and we have to start alternate versions, that's all.

RE: Rping on Gilgamesh? Please give this a read - Judeau - 08-21-2013

Hopefully I'll be able to finally rendezvous with you all during Early Access! I leveled a whopping 5 levels in P4 before passing out from exhaustion lol.

RE: Rping on Gilgamesh? Please give this a read - Fotix - 08-21-2013

Moogle

You'll see me on Gilgamesh for sure! I would've been on there during open beta, but it wouldn't let me make a character there... well, at least not til last minute right before servers were pulled down. Hopefully my character is still in existence when I start up the game for early start.

See you all then! Keep an eye out for Fotix Topitopi!

RE: Rping on Gilgamesh? Please give this a read - Gideon Aryeh - 08-21-2013

(08-21-2013, 03:48 PM)Fotix Wrote: Moogle

You'll see me on Gilgamesh for sure! I would've been on there during open beta, but it wouldn't let me make a character there... well, at least not til last minute right before servers were pulled down. Hopefully my character is still in existence when I start up the game for early start.

See you all then! Keep an eye out for Fotix Topitopi!

Glad to hear it

RE: Rping on Gilgamesh? Please give this a read - Gideon Aryeh - 08-22-2013

just want to congradulate everyone who participated in last weeks Beta. We got a lot of compliments and good feedback from those visiting for open beta and many folk are now convinced to join the game to rp with us because of good impressions! Thanks to all that helped with setting this tone!

Excellent work all of everyone lets really keep it up! For those who will be joining us for Early Access I know you all are going to make things even better! Don't forget to ask for your Coalition OOC and Limitless Sky linkpearls!

One request I have is get those linkshells up on the Gilgamesh Linkshell wall on the forums we need you guys Linkshells and Free Companies to start representing! Post them!
http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15&filtertf_srvr=Gilgamesh

RE: Rping on Gilgamesh? Please give this a read - Gideon Aryeh - 09-02-2013

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came to the event! Lots got to meet and greet. For those who were not able to attend there will be another Beach Party event tba. The Swimsuit Competiton! I am just waiting for the in game event that will have them released on the server!

Also there will be an upcoming Guild Fair to be announced as well. Please start getting those FC's on the Gilgamesh linkshell forums! I'd like to have as many represent as possible and we really need all of you to post up! Medium to Heavy FC's please make sure to post up especially as we are in great need of you all right now!

For those who will be joining us hopefully after Wednesday don't forget to hit me up in game for a pearl. Also be sure to send the new folks my way as we have gifts for them!