Hydaelyn Role-Players
FFXIII Outfits in XIV. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: FFXIII Outfits in XIV. (/showthread.php?tid=2613)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

FFXIII Outfits in XIV. - Merri - 07-04-2013

So, according to sources at the Japan Expo in Paris, supposedly these will actually be making their way into XIV. Interesting, to say the least.

[Image: ff14_f13_lightning.jpg]

[Image: ff14_f13_weapons.jpg][Image: ff14_f13_costumes.jpg][Image: Q9b8kvI.jpg]

...As much as I hate myself for saying it, I kiiiinda need that Snow Villiers outfit~

[Image: ff14_f13_weapons.jpg]

RE: FFXIII Outfits in XIV. - moody - 07-04-2013

I wanna see Snow's coat on my Lala >.>

RE: FFXIII Outfits in XIV. - Nox - 07-04-2013

I'm in the same boat. I want Snow's outfit for my Miqo'te. Though, I'd rather his Lightning Returns design... but that's just me. I'm happy with his classic outfit.

RE: FFXIII Outfits in XIV. - Renaise - 07-04-2013

I'm all for this kinda thing, hoping for more Big Grin

RE: FFXIII Outfits in XIV. - Gospel Gestalt - 07-04-2013

The real questions floating in my mind are: "Does it come in separate pieces and can I dye it?"

...The pants and boots on that Snow outfit do look pretty nice. Blush

RE: FFXIII Outfits in XIV. - Kari Illderthane - 07-04-2013

I have no idea how I feel about this D:

Although yay costumes!

RE: FFXIII Outfits in XIV. - Flynn Rosenberg - 07-04-2013

I'm actually okay with this but I can't see myself wearing one of the outfits. Maybe they'll introduce more from other games?

Beta forums are raging about it, too much XIII hate. Pretty good game, but they didn't need to make sequels.

RE: FFXIII Outfits in XIV. - FreelanceWizard - 07-04-2013

I feel that those weapon models are both sweet and awesome. Smile

RE: FFXIII Outfits in XIV. - Deirdre - 07-04-2013

... This idea makes me gag.

RE: FFXIII Outfits in XIV. - Ronberku - 07-04-2013

I'm neutral about this. It doesn't really bother me but I'm not excited about it either. But honestly I hope this is a one time thing... I do know that it started because of the developer of FFXIII: lightning returns. And that it became more of a fun tribute thing between devs, so hopefully it's just this one time. But I'm sure as hell not going to wear and use any of it.

RE: FFXIII Outfits in XIV. - Desmond Aryll - 07-04-2013

I'm hoping this is a precursor to other stuff from the FF universe being added. If I could wield Squall's gunblade then I am a happy Hyur indeed.

btw, do you guys think gunblades will make their way into FFXIV? I see the Garleans with them so I'd like to say yes....

RE: FFXIII Outfits in XIV. - Nel Celestine - 07-04-2013

I'm interested in it for two reasons.

1. Those weapons look great, new hairstyle and the costumes are ok.

2. Just imagine WHO WILL BE NEXT!!

RE: FFXIII Outfits in XIV. - Renaise - 07-04-2013

(07-04-2013, 02:06 PM)Nel Celestine Wrote: I'm interested in it for two reasons.

1. Those weapons look great, new hairstyle and the costumes are ok.

2. Just imagine WHO WILL BE NEXT!!

WANT!

[Image: Auron_Art.png]

RE: FFXIII Outfits in XIV. - CallmeYahweh - 07-04-2013

I've got to say, I thought I'd be a little weirded out by the idea of different Final Fantasys bleeding into ARR but I am surprisingly okay with it.

The armor looks good, the weapons are cool (that gunblade hrrrghn) and apparently they're gained through a quest involving Lightning herself, and not through some silly mircrotransaction deal. Seems solid to me. I am hype!

RE: FFXIII Outfits in XIV. - moody - 07-04-2013

Next? 

This obviously: 

[Image: 3tvpIqS.jpg]