Hydaelyn Role-Players
Echo knights (Under New Management) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Echo knights (Under New Management) (/showthread.php?tid=2677)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Echo knights (Under New Management) - Vashies Alexander - 07-08-2013

[Image: EchoKnights_zps50ca5976.png]
[youtube]lADLdH9NnOU[/youtube]

In life you need to give to take, You need to think be for you act, You need to for give be for you can for get. As a Echo Knight you may have some reason of why you are who you are. For this I will take you for who you are or what you have done, but know this the three things i said above comes with truth and if you cant do this then you can never under stand what is honor. The Echo knights live by a honor code and respect code with out this it would lead use to madness with madness it will lead to Chaos and death. If you can live by this code then stand with use my friends. If you cant then let this be warning to all that read this message! Echo Knights may look foolish, may act Foolish, and we may dang right be crazy for doing the things we do.....  but we will fight to the end to get are job done. We will help save the life of any one who needs it. If you stand in are way then be ready to face the wraith that comes with your decision.

How to get into the Echo Knights
It's easy; leave a comment here or go to are 
http://echoknights.enjin.com/

RE: Echo knights - Shep - 07-08-2013

Nicely done partner! Thumbsup

RE: Echo knights - Vashies Alexander - 07-08-2013

I made some changes to the linkshell by adding a web site

RE: Echo knights - noClue - 07-15-2013

Care to have a newbie hang around you guys?

I'm new to roleplaying but I really would like to do it this time around. I'm going to spend today filling out that 100 question form I saw to design a character. I didn't really feel like jumping into a massive heavy RP linkshell yet and this one seems most ideal Smile.

RE: Echo knights - Vashies Alexander - 07-15-2013

(07-15-2013, 05:32 AM)noClue Wrote: Care to have a newbie hang around you guys?

I'm new to roleplaying but I really would like to do it this time around. I'm going to spend today filling out that 100 question form I saw to design a character. I didn't really feel like jumping into a massive heavy RP linkshell yet and this one seems most ideal Smile.
Dont mind at all! Just seend to me in a message what your characters name will be and come phase 4/ launch you will get  invite.

RE: Echo knights - Vashies Alexander - 07-18-2013

Small changes where made to this page to help Echo Knights, images where changed and images where fixed that where broken. Thank you for reading.

RE: Echo knights - Vashies Alexander - 07-19-2013

Echo Knights are proud to say that we set up some events for the linkshells.

Trading Staturday, Ul'Dah market place
This where all the Echo Knight meet twice a week to trade their goods from crafting mates to gear. start at 5pm est to 7pm est.
this event happens every 2 weeks.

Happy Hour!
Echo Knights Happy hour, Eastern Gridania 
This is where all the Echo Knights go to drink and talk! Happy hour was paid by the leaders for every other Sunday so the Knights can relax from their harsh weeks. Starts at 9pm est to 10pm est. 

these events dont start till the second week of launch.

RE: Echo knights - Vashies Alexander - 07-27-2013

IMPORTANT NEWS KNIGHTS! We ot a job to do come open beta and i want ll of you on it. Here is are target http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=3117&pid=38439#pid38439

I wanted share this with the Echo Knights or any one who is thinking of joining use. I came up with this while I was thinking about life and If you know my story then you will under stand.

In life you need to give to take, You need to think be for you act, You need to for give be for you can move on. AS a Echo Knight you may have some reason of why you are and who your are. For this I will take you for who you are or what you have done, but know this though three things i said above comes with truth and if you cant do this then you can never under stand what is honor. The Echo knights live by a honor code and respect code with out this it would lead use to madness, with madness it will lead to Chaos and death. If you can live by this code then stand with use my friends and if you cant, then let this be warning to all that read this message. Echo Knights may look foolish, may act Foolish, and we may dang right be crazy for doing the things we do..... We will fight to the end to get are job done and to help/ slave the life of any one who needs it. If you stand in are way then be ready to face the wraith that comes with your choice.

on a side note dont mind the errors and typing errors... im supper tired and was trying to write this be for it faded from my mind hahahaha thanks for reading!Angel

RE: Echo knights - Kellen whitewolf - 08-01-2013

hello and goodday goodday to you madem  my name cross and i love to join your knights thou i am new i am a fast learner i look forward of serveing in the near future well untill then may your sword stay sharpened

signed
Cross sea belmont

RE: Echo knights - Vashies Alexander - 08-04-2013

(08-01-2013, 10:43 AM)[email protected] Wrote: hello and goodday goodday to you madem  my name cross and i love to join your knights thou i am new i am a fast learner i look forward of serveing in the near future well untill then may your sword stay sharpened

signed
Cross sea belmont
 Welcome! Thank first of  all for taking the time to read are page! WE will love for you to join are ranks and i sent you a message with some info. *Salutes* Welcome again to the Echo Knights!

RE: Echo knights - Vashies Alexander - 08-16-2013

I have three new Echo Knights news updates!

1. I'm unable to get in to the the Gilgamesh sever, but Shep is in it. please contact Shep for your invite. 

2. I will not be joining Dark Ultima as my free company but rather making Echo Knights in to a free company.

3. I still plan on making Echo Knights home in Gilgamesh. If you are like me and waiting to get in to sever then we are waiting for you. If you are in the sever then please contact Shep and she will add you to the linkshell till we make the Free company.

RE: Echo knights - Shep - 08-17-2013

Hello fellow Echo Knights, Shep here~ Please add Shep Ciaran and I will get an invite to the linkshell sent your way.

RE: Echo knights - Vashies Alexander - 08-17-2013

I like to see all the Echo Knights at this meeting http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=3429&page=2

If you can not make it then that's fine. We would like all the Knights show though and show some support.