Hydaelyn Role-Players
100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Character Workshop (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character (/showthread.php?tid=2688)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - KitKat - 07-18-2013

Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - doctorgalactic - 07-18-2013

Here's the most that I've been able to complete in the past several hours.  I'll come back an finish but I wanted to post what I've got.  Comment and criticize, ask away!

Part 1: The Basics
Show Content

Part 2: Growing Up
Show Content
Part 3: Past Influences
Show Content
Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions
Show Content
Part 5: Relationships With Others
Show Content
Part 6: Likes And Dislikes
Show Content

Part 7: Self Images And Etc.
Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Ildur - 07-18-2013

I think I didn't miss anything. Enjoy! Or not. Probably not enjoyable. So have a donnut instead!

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Lying Psychic - 07-18-2013

This was very helpful. Thank you for posting it. Feedback is welcome.

Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Torvhan - 07-18-2013

Wow...this took awhile, time for bed. Big Grin

Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Naunet - 07-19-2013

Alright, took me a while, but here goes! This is for Antimony Jhanhi.

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Part 4: Beliefs & Opinions
Show Content

Show Content

Part 6: Likes & Dislikes
Show Content

Part 7: Self Images & Etc.
Show Content

[edit] @Ildur: LOVE Ulanan's answers. Awesome read.

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Isilme - 07-19-2013

Character - Hirilonde Turuphant

I wish I hadn't done this one in character. It hurt a little.

I'm sorry, Hirilonde.

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Aduu Avagnar - 07-19-2013

Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Flamel Eldgamel - 07-20-2013

Here's Flamel Eldgamel's interview. If anyone actually reads it all, feel free to PM me what you think! I'd love to hear!

*A tall lalafell enters the room (tall for a plainsfolk that is). Even with his above average height he sees that the table and chairs were obviously made for the taller races. He grabs a thick tome from the nearby bookshelf and sets it on the chair. Climbing into the seat; he now sits eye-to-eye with the interviewer. Reaching into a pocket of his robe, the lalafell pulls out a pair of spectacles and places them onto his face.*

He sighs, "Commence your interview please."

Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - synaesthetic - 07-20-2013

I'll do this for Aeriyn. Smile

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Desphiria - 07-21-2013

Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Illira - 07-21-2013

Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Manari - 07-22-2013

Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Fluffysmartass - 07-22-2013

Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - FreelanceWizard - 07-22-2013

A tall miqo'te of thin build steps into the room, her iridescent heliotrope eyes glinting in the dim light. She drops into the seat, tosses her violet hair, and smiles. "Let's do this!"

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

L'yhta stares into the darkness for a long moment, then sighs and stands up. "Didn't think I was doing this to get an analysis of my life, gods. If I knew that, I wouldn't have shown up. But thanks for letting me talk about some stuff, just having someone to talk to helps sometimes."

On her way out, she stops at the door, turning her gaze back to the shadowed interviewer. "Thanks. Really." With that, she steps through the threshold into the fading Lominsan twilight.