Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Inactive] Limitless Sky [IC Hub] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Inactive] Limitless Sky [IC Hub] (/showthread.php?tid=2739)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Limitless Sky [IC Hub] - Bluefear - 08-19-2013

Count me in!

RE: Limitless Sky [IC Hub] - Tooli - 08-20-2013

I love that IC intro, Rock.

Here's my inspiration:
[Image: 2vnkjd0.jpg]

I swear I did not alter the colors in any way.  This was but a fleeting moment at sunset and just a few seconds later the sky had changed.  I love and embrace the ever changing, limitless sky.

RE: Limitless Sky [IC Hub] - Gideon Aryeh - 08-20-2013

(08-20-2013, 09:48 PM)Tooli Wrote: I love that IC intro, Rock.

Here's my inspiration:
[Image: 2vnkjd0.jpg]

I swear I did not alter the colors in any way.  This was but a fleeting moment at sunset and just a few seconds later the sky had changed.  I love and embrace the ever changing, limitless sky.

Love it, looks like someone is a poet!

Hmm......a Limitless Sky Poetry Contest?

Hmmm.....

RE: Limitless Sky [IC Hub] - Brave - 08-21-2013

I think both of these linkshells are exactly what I was looking for.  I intend to be a bit of a "free knight" from Record of Lodoss war fame =P

So not being tied down to a well bonded group BUT being able to interact with them is just the kind of freedom I need!  Once game launches I'll be sure to request one.

Who can I contact to acquire these? (or has the list not changed since it was mentioned earlier?)

RE: Limitless Sky [IC Hub] - Gideon Aryeh - 08-21-2013

(08-21-2013, 03:30 AM)Brave Wrote: I think both of these linkshells are exactly what I was looking for.  I intend to be a bit of a "free knight" from Record of Lodoss war fame =P

So not being tied down to a well bonded group BUT being able to interact with them is just the kind of freedom I need!  Once game launches I'll be sure to request one.

Who can I contact to acquire these? (or has the list not changed since it was mentioned earlier?)

Same list as in the Coalition OOC thread

RE: Limitless Sky [IC Hub] - kshennya - 08-26-2013

I think I would like to join this and the accociated OOC shell as well... some friendly voices in the swarm would be welcome.  Either I will seek out one of the mentioned people, or if that can be sent (via moogle?) then one to Kshennya T'tannish would be appreciated.  I have posted in the Coalition as well.

~K

RE: Limitless Sky [IC Hub] - Laughter - 08-30-2013

I would love to join this. I there anything I need to do in order to get in or just find you in-game?

RE: Limitless Sky [IC Hub] - Gideon Aryeh - 08-30-2013

Just send me a tell in game. Right now the original Coalition OOC linkshell is filled to capacity so we have been putting folk into the Coalition OOC 1 lihkshell and using the ic channel Limitless Sky as another OOC option in the meantime due to the fact that it isn't as full and everyone can still be connected.

RE: Limitless Sky [IC Hub] - Darcey - 09-04-2013

how is the rp community shaping up on gilg? How do I get involved?

RE: Limitless Sky [IC Hub] - Gideon Aryeh - 09-04-2013

Its going well make your character and we will get you your linkpearl. Right now due to everyone getting in we are not using this channel except for cross communication between the ooc and ooc 1 linkshells. Put your character name on the Coaltion OOC thread that you plan o playing. Also send a tell to Yaein Mayweather,, Edrin Wiks, Simon Lannis, Matthias Silverstar and Luluni Luni, Yeldir Melfusor.

RE: Limitless Sky [IC Hub] - WriathBlackmane - 09-04-2013

Sasha Jace, looking for a pearl.  Currently holed up in Girdania (but locked out of the game due to a 3102 error)

RE: Limitless Sky [IC Hub] - Gideon Aryeh - 09-15-2013

For those currently part of the channel who think they won't be using it please make room for those who will. Thank you.

RE: Limitless Sky [IC Hub] - Vankata - 09-21-2013

I am quite interested in joining the Linkshell if I can.

RE: Limitless Sky [IC Hub] - X'tahjha - 10-01-2013

I have been looking for an IC linkshell to get easier into the role play scene as finding role play out in the open has been a tough one for me. Is it still OOC for the time being with Coalition OOC A not being full yet?

RE: Limitless Sky [IC Hub] - Gideon Aryeh - 10-01-2013

Both are currently open, just hit up any of the names in the corresponding threads. Also I advise just taking strolls around the cities. Limsa Lominsa in particular. If you see my character just roll up and speak to him, even if its just asking directions. Amaare talks to anyone.