Hydaelyn Role-Players
CE Package question. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: CE Package question. (/showthread.php?tid=2777)

Pages: 1 2

CE Package question. - Vokcas - 07-13-2013

As the title says I have a question regarding the CE package. I am planning on getting the game and hopefully CE, but my question is will I still be able to join in on Early access, with the whole having to wait to get the game rather then digital.

RE: CE Package question. - Kyatai - 07-13-2013

Last I checked, box set CE is sold out. Sad I had to get the digital download.
But... No. You will get a code that you plug into your Squeenix account that will let you download the game... Then when your box arrives, you have a "backup."
(I asked a similar question earlier Wink )

RE: CE Package question. - Lizzo - 07-13-2013

Hurray it's sold out, glad I waited so long!

Sad you and me both.
I blame congress. Dodgy

RE: CE Package question. - Vokcas - 07-13-2013

Bleh I think we should send a Tonberry too square-enix until they get more. Is they any reason to buy the Digital CE?

well you still get the CE upgrade items. The mount and barding... and helm of light.
I just wanted the mount and barding. lol

((really wanted the music & artwork tho))

RE: CE Package question. - Amyr Mythweaver - 07-13-2013

I have a question about the CE version too, I bought the 1.0 CE will I get the mount, helm and so on with ARR at release?

RE: CE Package question. - Aduu Avagnar - 07-13-2013

Only the US version is sold out, It was not limited to the Squeenix website in the EU so you might be able to get on if you live there.  Thats how I got mine.

RE: CE Package question. - Koninbeor - 07-16-2013

Good news is that you can still get early access and the early access bonus items by preordering the regular edition. Then you can always upgrade your account with the digital upgrade later. Of course, for the physical items... I guess there's always ebay?

RE: CE Package question. - lady2beetle - 07-16-2013

yeah, I would suggest starting with the digital CE. In my experience there are always people who get the CE then maybe decide to stop playing down the road and sell their CE, but the digital codes have already been used. You can get those for relatively cheap on ebay because the used codes have diminished the CE's value.

RE: CE Package question. - Vokcas - 07-16-2013

I would of got the digital but to be honest I have always loved final fantasy music/artwork. Do you get them with the digital CE?

RE: CE Package question. - lady2beetle - 07-16-2013

You do, but I suspect you'll be able to get that stuff from ebay from people who got the CE and just wanted the digital stuff.

RE: CE Package question. - Xeon - 07-16-2013

Heh, guess i did right in preordering my CE 2 weeks ago, seems sold out everywhere right now. :3

-Xeon

RE: CE Package question. - Vokcas - 07-18-2013

So I went into my local game store and placed my deposit down for my collectors edition. If I pay when early access comes out will I get a code to play?

RE: CE Package question. - Xeon - 07-18-2013

To get early access, i think you "HAVE" to get a preorder code. But i might be wrong. Doubt you get one by simply playing ob or something. Seeing as it is supposed to be a exclusive thing for preorders.

-Xeon