Hydaelyn Role-Players
Feral's FFXI/FFXIV Doodle Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Feral's FFXI/FFXIV Doodle Thread (/showthread.php?tid=290)

Pages: 1 2

Feral's FFXI/FFXIV Doodle Thread - NKato - 07-25-2010

Since I need to get some more art practice under my belt, I'm considering taking on doodle requests for player characters in XIV. Even concept doodles for roleplay characters, if the need arises. If anyone is interested in this, speak up, because I'm only going to do it if enough people are interested. Here are some examples of doodles in my deviantArt gallery: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://nkato.deviantart.com">http://nkato.deviantart.com</a><!-- m -->

I might decide to do them by traditional pencil and paper sketching, or I might do it on my wacom tablet. It depends on the mood. :3 I'll also probably post some pieces that I may have done from time to time here as well.

Edit Note: FFXI characters might be acceptable as well. I haven't played that game in quite a while though.

Edit Note 2: If you are indeed interested, just post about what you'd like me to doodle, and describe it. :3 Images are a big plus.

If you haven't seen my dA gallery, here's an example of an FFXIV-themed doodle.

Re: Taking Character Doodle Requests (If There Is Enough Dem - Asyria - 07-25-2010

Sounds fun! Let's start with something simple (I think)
I don't have access to beta so no pics... but think Miqo'te Pugilist with Claw weapons (they have those right? it's kind of an iconic brawler weapon in FF). Give her the pigtail-ish hair and a FF7 Tifa fighting stance and it would be awesome! Not picky on clothes since I don't even know what there is in the game. I guess make her sexy without being sexualized?
Sorry if that's too vague!
Bonus points for an avatar size version (which may or may not be the one version?)

Re: Taking Character Doodle Requests (If There Is Enough Dem - NKato - 07-25-2010

Asyria Wrote:Sounds fun! Let's start with something simple (I think)
I don't have access to beta so no pics... but think Miqo'te Pugilist with Claw weapons (they have those right? it's kind of an iconic brawler weapon in FF). Give her the pigtail-ish hair and a FF7 Tifa fighting stance and it would be awesome! Not picky on clothes since I don't even know what there is in the game. I guess make her sexy without being sexualized?
Sorry if that's too vague!
Bonus points for an avatar size version (which may or may not be the one version?)

The difficult part is knowing the specifics of the Pugilist's starting outfit. I can remember the general details, but not much of the finer points of it. If anyone can dig up a picture of a Miqo'te Pugilist, that would be helpful.

Re: Feral's FFXI/FFXIV Doodle Thread - ArmachiA - 07-25-2010

[Image: 34779135508613146756100.jpg]

That's mine :3 Red streaks in her hair, but you can't tell in the pic. She also has a scar across her eyebrow on the left side, again can't tell in the picture.

Re: Taking Character Doodle Requests (If There Is Enough Dem - NKato - 07-25-2010

Asyria Wrote:Snip-doop.

Miqo'te Pugilist Sketch Complete. It has been posted on DeviantArt.

[Image: ddabbfba8b1bbd1199c4c68fcd8a93ec.jpg]

Re: Feral's FFXI/FFXIV Doodle Thread - Merri - 07-25-2010

Posting the love because you wanted it.

<3

Awesome, though. She looks feisty. I like feisty.

Re: Feral's FFXI/FFXIV Doodle Thread - ArmachiA - 07-25-2010

Nice! I like the perspective a lot.

Re: Feral's FFXI/FFXIV Doodle Thread - Eeam - 07-25-2010

Smexy.

Re: Feral's FFXI/FFXIV Doodle Thread - Asyria - 07-25-2010

Awesome! And yes, really cool perspective!

Edit: Avatar'd it ^^

Re: Feral's FFXI/FFXIV Doodle Thread - NKato - 07-25-2010

Asyria Wrote:Awesome! And yes, really cool perspective!

You should crop it a bit to ditch the legs at the bottom. Tongue

Re: Feral's FFXI/FFXIV Doodle Thread - Aveline - 07-26-2010

She's so fierce! Very nice.

Re: Feral's FFXI/FFXIV Doodle Thread - Zyanya - 07-26-2010

Really nice work! :cheer:

Re: Feral's FFXI/FFXIV Doodle Thread - Asyria - 07-26-2010

NKato Wrote:
Asyria Wrote:Awesome! And yes, really cool perspective!

You should crop it a bit to ditch the legs at the bottom. Tongue

Good point. I was lazy. >.>

Re: Feral's FFXI/FFXIV Doodle Thread - Eva - 07-27-2010

If you're still taking requests, you could try drawing Eva. I can send you a PM with the specifics if you're up for it. I've been trying this myself, but can't quite seem to get it just right.

Re: Feral's FFXI/FFXIV Doodle Thread - NKato - 07-27-2010

Eva Wrote:If you're still taking requests, you could try drawing Eva. I can send you a PM with the specifics if you're up for it. I've been trying this myself, but can't quite seem to get it just right.

Go ahead! Smile