Hydaelyn Role-Players
A wild Mynk reappears! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: A wild Mynk reappears! (/showthread.php?tid=2924)

A wild Mynk reappears! - Mynk - 07-18-2013

The pokeballs! Throw them!
[sup]Don't waste the ultras though; she doesn't look that tough.[/sup]

Hi! (and hello again to some here ^.^)

I honestly have no clue how I managed to not create an account here until this month since I know I came here during 1.0, but I'm just going to assume shyness has something to do with that.

Show Content

tldr: Mynk's played off and on a bit since 1.0 open beta, is a terrible person that has simply disappeared without saying anything multiple times, and is back yet again, filled with hope, hype, and happiness. ... and she talks way too much.

For now though, I'll be retiring Mynk Bellesur of Balmung and starting afresh (though I may dust her off later for rp/include her in my new character's). I'm still trying to decide what I'm going to play now though and which of the two servers I'll call home (been weighing the pro/cons and what I know someone who's coming with me would prefer for weeks, and will probably do so until P4 starts).

In summation: Hi! (possibly again)

RE: A wild Mynk reappears! - Monogatari - 07-18-2013

Hello, and welcome to the forums. It sounds like your life's really, really busy! Whichever server you join, I hope that you'll have a lot more fun in FFXIV this time around and that life is kind to you.

RE: A wild Mynk reappears! - Xenedra - 07-18-2013

Yoyo! Welcome for the sort of first and sort of not first time! You know, i find people generally aren't as judgmental about disappearing as you'd think. Most people know real life happens and are just as likely to be quite welcoming and all "Hey, I remember you!" I wouldn't worry too much, especially not in a group like AST. Ali loves e'r'body :3

RE: A wild Mynk reappears! - Maeve - 07-18-2013

I read Mynk, thought of a mink fur coat, then instantly - "Skin the Mynk!"

Yeah, these are thoughts I probably should keep to myself.

P.s - welcome! Angel

RE: A wild Mynk reappears! - Teardrop - 07-18-2013

Hello Mynk, and welcome Big Grin!  Life never seems to have the respect for game-time as it should...silly life, always trying to interrupt the important things in, er, life Wink .

RE: A wild Mynk reappears! - Mynk - 07-19-2013

Yay, as expected, such welcoming people.  :3

... though Maeve may have a slight ulterior motive behind it. Undecided

RE: A wild Mynk reappears! - Teardrop - 07-19-2013

(07-19-2013, 06:26 AM)Mynk Wrote: Yay, as expected, such welcoming people.  :3

... though Maeve may have a slight ulterior motive behind it. Undecided
Pink mynk is in this year...its the new black Laugh.

RE: A wild Mynk reappears! - Martiallais - 07-22-2013

Welcome & welcome back all at once hehe. Smile You're far from the only one filled with happiness and hype, though I don't think FF's been as hyped as some other recently released and on the way games, thankfully. Big Grin

RE: A wild Mynk reappears! - drake2k - 07-22-2013

I have a 15 pound bowling ball that looks like a pokeball;  Can I throw it?  *snicker*

Welcome to RPC.