Hydaelyn Role-Players
PS3 or PC? What you will be playing FF14 on? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: PS3 or PC? What you will be playing FF14 on? (/showthread.php?tid=298)

Pages: 1 2

Re: PS3 or PC? What you will be playing FF14 on? - ArmachiA - 07-27-2010

Faust Wrote:True gamers aren't fanboys and get ALL the consoles! :ugeek:

Hurray! I'm a true gamer!

Re: PS3 or PC? What you will be playing FF14 on? - Siben - 07-27-2010

why is there no poll option for "both" ?

Re: PS3 or PC? What you will be playing FF14 on? - Lukoya - 07-27-2010

Siben Wrote:why is there no poll option for "both" ?
Because i thought accounts were linked to one platform only? Didnt think you could use one account on both of the versions.

Re: PS3 or PC? What you will be playing FF14 on? - ArmachiA - 07-27-2010

^ You can. I used to play FFXI on my ps2/XbobX/PC all the time on the same account

Re: PS3 or PC? What you will be playing FF14 on? - Lukoya - 07-27-2010

I added Both but, It wiped the whole Poll results :X Looks like the forums could have that being improved, ha ha.

Re: PS3 or PC? What you will be playing FF14 on? - Siben - 07-27-2010

statistically though, adding an option in the middle of a poll technically invalidates all the previous choices because you're adding an option the previous voters did not have available to them, which could wrongfully skew results.

tl;dr Click the button again ppl ;P

Re: PS3 or PC? What you will be playing FF14 on? - Vareal - 07-27-2010

Ellion Wrote:That's a pretty short list of PS3 games for a 5 year old console.

I'll be on PC simply because I like the freedom to tweak graphics and I prefer the keyboard controls (I know it's weird).

You should be able to use the keyboard on the ps3 as well as on pc, as you can use a controller on the pc. there are games on the ps3 that support the keyboard, such as unreal tournament (only one I know of) you can use both keyboard and mouse.

But I will more than likely play it on both PC and ps3, my PC passed the benchmark in flying colors Big Grin

Re: PS3 or PC? What you will be playing FF14 on? - Renaise - 07-27-2010

Ellion Wrote:That's a pretty short list of PS3 games for a 5 year old console.

I'll be on PC simply because I like the freedom to tweak graphics and I prefer the keyboard controls (I know it's weird).

Its not even 4 years old yet, and as opposed to the 360, with Gears of War, Halo... and umm... some other stuff maybe? Oh Fable... Lost Odyssey was OK actually

I own all the systems but my Wii and 360 just gather dust for the most part...

The DS and PSP see the most play these days actually lol

Re: PS3 or PC? What you will be playing FF14 on? - foxfirestorm - 07-27-2010

I'm going PC, as it feels odd playing MMORPGs to me on a console platform.
Maybe I'm just to old fashion. XD