Hydaelyn Role-Players
Europa [OOC-EU] (Leadership changed) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Europa [OOC-EU] (Leadership changed) (/showthread.php?tid=3026)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Europa [OOC-EU] - Rinh Hallani - 10-31-2013

I just tried to invite you but I think you were afk? If you don't get in tonight (heading to bed now) then just poke me again.

RE: Europa [OOC-EU] - Maril - 11-01-2013

It went through, thank you! Smile

RE: Europa [OOC-EU] - Rinh Hallani - 11-15-2013

Hi folks, just an update here!

As I've mentioned before, we've reached the member cap on the first linkshell but please don't hesitate to ask for an invite to Europa2, which is steadily growing. The leaders and quite a few regular players are in both linkshells so we can pass across messages regarding LFRP and dungeons, whatever you may need.

Chatter on the linkshell has gone rather quiet lately as people are getting busier and settling into the game. However, we still have plenty of random RP and also organised RP that's open to the public. As part of The Travellers Guild FC, I do my part to ensure that any events or RP we're running are mentioned in both linkshells so you can pop on by and join us!

Europa itself doesn't tend to host many events, being an OOC group, but I do try to put something together about once a month. I have plans for something Christmas-themed in December so keep an eye on the RPC calendar for updates!

Finally, I'd like to thank you all for being a part of Europa. We have a strong European community here on Balmung and it's all thanks to you contributing and RPing together!

RE: Europa [OOC-EU] - Taeh Niumoenwyn - 12-02-2013

Time to Consolidate!

Due to the massive influx of players at the start we had to expand to a second linkshell. Now the player base has settled down we're left with a core of active players unfortunately split between the two, and a lot of inactives. This means that around half the people miss what's being said in the other linkshell when one of the leader isn't online to echo it across.

Sadly there are no tools to tell us who the inactives are to remove them from Europa to make space for the active in Europa2. Still we have a plan to bring these two groups of EU RPers together but please bear with us whilst we do this.

1. Create a new linkshell called NewEuropa
  2. Advertise in Europa / Europa2 and invite active players to the new linkshell
  3. Rename Europa to OldEuropa
  4. Rename NewEuropa to Europa
  5. Wait a few weeks to make sure all active players have transfered then disband Europa / Europa2

Thanks for reading.

RE: Europa [OOC-EU] - Nebbs - 12-02-2013

Could we please make RP FC leaders have rights too to allow future pruning and management? It also makes it clearer that this is a community rather then a one FC run LS.  (it has been run well to now, I have no complaints on that).

RE: Europa [OOC-EU] - Rinh Hallani - 12-02-2013

If an FC has substantial enough numbers in Europa then of course it will make management easier. Eorzean Union, for example, has offered to help us out with this since they have a lot of members here. However, FCs where the leader isn't in Europa or which only have a few members here can be managed by us since it's only a small number of people.

RE: Europa [OOC-EU] - Nashri'a - 12-03-2013

Hello! I'm not an European but I live in an Asian/Oceanic timezone country and would very much like to join your Linkshell for RP connections. 8D My character's name is Nashri'a Illhakyan. I'll pst whenever I see you guys on for an invite!

RE: Europa [OOC-EU] - Taeh Niumoenwyn - 12-21-2013

The old Europa2 linkshell has now been disbanded as we appear to have caught all the actives from there. Waiting a bit longer for the original Europa channel.

As mentioned in the original post if you need an invite to the new linkshell please ask.

RE: Europa [OOC-EU] - Crisiet - 01-11-2014

I ought to join you folks. I'll PM when I can!

RE: Europa [OOC-EU] - Rinh Hallani - 01-12-2014

Event soon, check it out! Hope to see you all there.

RE: Europa [OOC-EU] - Almil - 01-18-2014

Someone toss me invite if you spot me online!  I currently don't have any linkshell or FC and at times I get bored, so bored!
I'm in EU but my current sleep pattern is more like NA.
Name in-game, Almil Milei

RE: Europa [OOC-EU] - Rinh Hallani - 01-18-2014

Done! ^^

RE: Europa [OOC-EU] - Valan - 01-19-2014

Did you accept low level characters?

RE: Europa [OOC-EU] - Rinh Hallani - 01-20-2014

Provided they're played regularly, yes.

RE: Europa [OOC-EU] - Rinh Hallani - 02-05-2014

Just a heads up that I've stopped playing FFXIV for the foreseeable future so Sastra has kindly agreed to take over Europa for me. I've updated the "who to contact" section and Sastra will recreate the LS listing later on. Hope you all have fun in Eorzea!