Hydaelyn Role-Players
Newbie Player - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Newbie Player (/showthread.php?tid=3077)

Newbie Player - Hywel Pendragon - 07-24-2013

Hello everyone!

I was quite excited when I learned of this community as I hadn't even thought of there actually being role-players on MMOs. Which is really silly because it does make for a good setting. Blush

As for my experiences, this is my second major MMO [This first being FFXI], but I have been rping for a good 10-12 years now. It started way back on Neopets and evolved from there. ^^;

I will be playing as two character (so far).

→ Faydrel Lovell - Midlander Hyur and privateer.
  → Rhela'a Tayuun - Keep of the Moon Miqo'te whose a former traveling mage now turned merchant.

(I'm also thinking of remaking my Paladin from XI)
I look forward to role-playing with you all in the future. Moogle

RE: Newbie Player - Desmond Aryll - 07-24-2013

(07-24-2013, 09:48 PM)Hywel Pendragon Wrote: Hello everyone!

I was quite excited when I learned of this community as I hadn't even thought of there actually being role-players on MMOs. Which is really silly because it does make for a good setting. Blush

As for my experiences, this is my second major MMO [This first being FFXI], but I have been rping for a good 10-12 years now. It started way back on Neopets and evolved from there. ^^;

→ Rhela'a Tayuun - Keep of the Moon Miqo'te whose a former traveling mage now turned merchant.

Welcome and hope to see Faydrel and Rhela'a in game!!

RE: Newbie Player - Teardrop - 07-24-2013

Hello Hywell! Enjoyed the story you've already put out there...brave first step Thumbsup Being willing to contribute is one of the things that make these forums great, and it seems you'll fit right in Big Grin

RE: Newbie Player - Hywel Pendragon - 07-24-2013

(07-24-2013, 09:58 PM)Desmond Aryl Wrote: Welcome and hope to see Faydrel and Rhela'a in game!!
Thank you, I hope to see Desmond there as well. ^^

(07-24-2013, 10:27 PM)Teardrop Wrote: Hello Hywell!  Enjoyed the story you've already put out there...brave first step Thumbsup  Being willing to contribute is one of the things that make these forums great, and it seems you'll fit right in Big Grin

Thanks! It was a little something I had an idea for beforehand. Faydrel is originally a DnD character of mine. That is how her 'humble' beginnings started in that campaign.

And I hope I do fit in here, I'm used to doing my rping on Gaiaonline or posting stories up on FanFiction.net.
Can't wait for phase 4 to start up. Chocobo

RE: Newbie Player - Gideon Aryeh - 07-24-2013

(07-24-2013, 09:48 PM)Hywel Pendragon Wrote: Hello everyone!

→ Rhela'a Tayuun - Keep of the Moon Miqo'te whose a former traveling mage now turwith youned merchant.

Welcome to the site can't wait to rp with you

RE: Newbie Player - Xenedra - 07-25-2013

Yoyo, welcome to the RPC~ If you looking for a little dose of lore, I'd check out this posty post over here. Need anything else? Just ask! We're here to help :3.

RE: Newbie Player - PaperLife - 07-25-2013

Hey welcome to the site! your characters sound cool Thumbsup

RE: Newbie Player - Hywel Pendragon - 07-25-2013

(07-24-2013, 11:00 PM)Rock Sandbourne Wrote: Welcome to the site can't wait to rp with you

(07-25-2013, 12:28 AM)Xenedra Wrote: Yoyo, welcome to the RPC~ If you looking for a little dose of lore, I'd check out this posty post over here. Need anything else? Just ask! We're here to help :3.

(07-25-2013, 12:42 AM)PaperLife Wrote: Hey welcome to the site! your characters sound cool Thumbsup

Thanks for the warm welcomes. ^-^
I've been perusing through a lot of the threads and wiki, it's all been very informational. And I also love all the stories and variety of characters around. 

Especially that link Xenedra, thanks for that one.
I never played 1.0, so it's very useful to me. o-o;;

RE: Newbie Player - Kyatai - 07-25-2013

Welcome!
I hope to run into you with my Seeker Miqo on Gilgamesh! Big Grin