Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Inactive] Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Inactive] Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] (/showthread.php?tid=3116)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Gideon Aryeh - 07-26-2013

*Please note that these are main only channels! for any alts please send a pm to Luluni Lulu. Guild leaders are permitted one alt for purposes of recruiting from the actual channels

Welcome home all, here we are all family, part of the the family of roleplayers of the Gilgamesh server.

Alright so here it goes, Coalition OOC will serve as the out of character Linkshell of the Gilgamesh server. All of course are invited and this is usually where the introduction to the server rp community will happen. As long as you are a roleplayer access will be granted. Various members will be giving out linkpearls and if anyone is interested in being a pearl holder please just say so. The channel will also serve as the question channel for new roleplayers no matter what community they are coming from. Patience, understanding and respect are the rules of this LS. The brother channel to Coalition will be -Limitless Sky the IC channel for the server.  
 http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=2739

Kayle Delwyn, Booker Dewitt, Mattias Silverstar, Faedil Hyperion, ,Reena Quinn, Oujou Shahyadva, Mikh Tayuun as well as several others will be granting pearl access. please just inquire in /shout and /yell in your local starting city. You can also pm those above.

Ladies and Gentlemen also list your Skype names for the ooc chat for the server. We'd like to keep as many of us together especially if we have to make additional linkshells for Coalition OOC. The Skype chat will serve as a way that everyone can communicate.

Here are the rules

The only thing that matters on this channel is if you are a roleplayer, that's it. We simply do not care what community anyone is from. You a roleplayer? You are respectful of the rp community and of others? You get a pearl, period.

Be respectful and mindful of others no matter what. This is a community linkshell so please keep in mind that you will have others from all different backgrounds and persuasions. So please watch any terms that may be derogatory in nature, respect, respect, respect. I cannot stress this enough

Meet and greet roleplayers to your heart's content.

No arguments on the channel, debates are fine as long as they are done in a civil manner and without holding any grudges afterwards. Keep private issues off the channel.

Remember we are all on this channel for the same thing ooc communication to foster the rp community of our chosen server.

Agree to disagree.

Be willing to teach those who are new to roleplay.

[Image: d_2893_zps768e6592.jpg]

RE: Coalition OOC - the ooc Linkshell of Gilgamesh - D R E N - 07-26-2013

Haha! I love the graphic down at the bottom. Count me in if you need help distributing pearls. I think it would probably behoove all RPers on Gilgamesh to be apart of the Coalition in any way, shape, or form.

RE: Coalition OOC - the ooc Linkshell of Gilgamesh - doctorgalactic - 07-26-2013

^^^ +1  Save one for me Big Grin

RE: Coalition OOC - the ooc Linkshell of Gilgamesh - Gideon Aryeh - 07-26-2013

(07-26-2013, 05:59 PM)Yaein Mayweather Wrote: Haha! I love the graphic down at the bottom. Count me in if you need help distributing pearls. I think it would probably behoove all RPers on Gilgamesh to be apart of the Coalition in any way, shape, or form.
 You will be one of the first that gets some to hand out

RE: Coalition OOC - the ooc Linkshell of Gilgamesh - halceeuhn - 07-26-2013

Count me in! I'd love to hand out pearls aswell, once we get there n-n

RE: Coalition OOC - the ooc Linkshell of Gilgamesh - Desmond Aryll - 07-26-2013

I'd been waiting for this to pop up. Everyday Gilgamesh RP comes together just a little bit more. Can't wait to meet you guys in-game!

RE: Coalition OOC - the ooc Linkshell of Gilgamesh - Gideon Aryeh - 07-26-2013

(07-26-2013, 06:21 PM)Desmond Aryll Wrote: I'd been waiting for this to pop up. Everyday Gilgamesh RP comes together just a little bit more. Can't wait to meet you guys in-game!
 [youtube]VgYczUH-QWQ[/youtube]

RE: Coalition OOC - the ooc Linkshell of Gilgamesh - Hywel Pendragon - 07-26-2013

I've been looking forward to this as well. Can't wait for phase 4 to start and seeing all of you in-game.
Moogle

RE: Coalition OOC - the ooc Linkshell of Gilgamesh - Amiabelle - 07-26-2013

Woohoo!!!  I'm in! 

And oh, my word, thanks ever so much for the video voyage in the wayback machine!  Memories, memories...

Of course, now that song is stuck in my head... Laugh

RE: Coalition OOC - the ooc Linkshell of Gilgamesh - Nimarhie - 07-26-2013

Call it trivial. but I am seriously considering Gilgamesh as my primary RP server because of the name... Gilgamesh, hero of the world's first recorded adventure story, or Balmung... which sounds like the name of some evil scientist's minion. lol

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - CalemvirLucin - 07-27-2013

I'd like to join this please Smile send an invite to Niklaus Lucin.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Adolar - 08-06-2013

Hello. I'm kind of new to RPing but would love to join this LS. My character will be Adolar Stone in open beta. Hope to see everyone there. Smile

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Yeldir Melfusor - 08-08-2013

Naturally, you can count me in, Rock.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Gideon Aryeh - 08-08-2013

Absolutely, both of you guys will get your pearls on the 16th

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Siuane Raih'li - 08-08-2013

I so totally feel left out.  Where is my pearl on a silver platter? Tongue

I'm kidding!  Count me in!