Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Inactive] Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Inactive] Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] (/showthread.php?tid=3116)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Waffle Slayer - 08-25-2013

Wouldn't mind jumping in on this. If one of you would be so kind as to send an invite to E'lianna Rhiki I'd much appreciate it.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Riken Avadur - 08-25-2013

Go ahead and send a pearl my way (Same name), and I'll be much obliged. With Reddit and Twitch's community swarming everywhere, us RP'ers will need to stick together and organize some sort of counter-offensive. We shall flood their taverns to the brim.

IGN: Riken Avadur

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Gideon Aryeh - 08-26-2013

As soon as I get back in you guys hit me up and I will shoot one right over to you both. Same goes for anyone else who made it in.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - kshennya - 08-26-2013

I think I would like to join this and the accociated IC shell as well... some friendly voices in the swarm would be welcome.  Either I will seek out one of the mentioned people, or if that can be sent (via moogle?) then one to Kshennya T'tannish would be appreciated.  I will post in Limitless sky as well.

~K - who ponders Riken's notion about filling taverns to the brim and weather 'tis better to fill them or be filled by them... hmm...

(08-26-2013, 02:11 PM)kshennya Wrote: I think I would like to join this and the accociated IC shell as well... some friendly voices in the swarm would be welcome.  Either I will seek out one of the mentioned people, or if that can be sent (via moogle?) then one to Kshennya T'tannish would be appreciated.  I will post in Limitless sky as well.

~K - who ponders Riken's notion about filling taverns to the brim and weather 'tis better to fill them or be filled by them... hmm...

Send them a pm, luluni luni is on right at this moment

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - kshennya - 08-26-2013

(08-26-2013, 02:18 PM)Rock Sandbourne Wrote: [quote pid=52164 dateline=1377540677]
Send them a pm, luluni luni is on right at this moment

Unfortunatly I am at work (shh...) so if I can get in when I get home, I will see whom is about from the list of folks.  Too bad they won't let the moogles handle them.  Thank you!

~K

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Malfice - 08-26-2013

Could I join please? Relatively new to RP, and want to meet people! Smile 

Hatiti Hati is my ingame name. ^.^

(08-26-2013, 03:10 PM)Malfice Wrote: Could I join please? Relatively new to RP, and want to meet people! Smile 

Hatiti Hati is my ingame name. ^.^

Hit up one of the names listed in this thread with a tell

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Gideon Aryeh - 09-04-2013

Luluni Luni and others mentioned here are currently in game and can put out linkshells for those who are just joining us make sure you get in and get yours, especially those who are putting their main on Gilgamesh! Also make sure to inquire in /shout in your starting cities!

Coalition OOC 1 will be the channel as the original Coalition OOC channel is filled along with Limitless Sky. At the moment Limitless Sky is -not- being used for ic rp atm. As soon as the status changes back to an ic channel we will create a second ic channel.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Miseria - 09-05-2013

I finally was able to make a toon on Gilgamesh Smile Kinda a bummer to start over from scratch (was L32 on other server) But I'm super pumped to be a part of this community!!

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Gideon Aryeh - 09-05-2013

(09-05-2013, 12:37 PM)Miseria Wrote: I finally was able to make a toon on Gilgamesh Smile Kinda a bummer to start over from scratch (was L32 on other server) But I'm super pumped to be a part of this community!!

Glad to have you with us

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Rinh Fashonti - 09-05-2013

Now that I was able to get into the server, I'll be looking out for a member of the linkshell for an invite. I'm really looking forward to meeting fellow RPers.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Bae'rs - 09-06-2013

Name's A'bhen Nunh in-game; I'd much appreciate an invite, as I've been having a hard time finding Rpers.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Gideon Aryeh - 09-06-2013

Looks like we just got you in *smiles* welcome!

Daisy do me a favor if you aren't in list your character name and I will get you in. Also Yeldir Melfusor should be on atm, so send him a tell.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Rinh Fashonti - 09-06-2013

(09-06-2013, 05:51 PM)Rock Sandbourne Wrote:
Daisy do me a favor if you aren't in list your character name and I will get you in. Also Yeldir Melfusor should be on atm, so send him a tell.

My character name is Drunken Daisy.