Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Salts of Rhotano - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: The Salts of Rhotano (/showthread.php?tid=3133)

Pages: 1 2

The Salts of Rhotano - Sterne - 07-27-2013

THE SALTS OF RHOTANO

(also known as “The Salts" or “SR”- formerly ‘Sanctus Refero')

Our goal is to connect Social Players, End-Gamers and Role-Players all together. We intend to make this possible through many different channels; including some creative methods we hope you will enjoy. Below are introductions to each sect of SR and how you can find a place no matter what type of gamer you are or would like to be.

Social

Free Company Name: “The Salts of Rhotano”
Founded by: Sterne Evans
Officers: To be elected

THE SALTS OF RHOTANO is an open home filled with opportunity and a new beginning, standing and waiting in a server where new beginnings are hard to come by.

Our leaders are cover the EST & PST time zones. However we are open and available to all time zoned players.

Daily Actions and the Company Coffer are maintained and available to leaders and ranking officers. All decisions will be handled by a voting system among the officers of the company. Our early officers will first be selected by Sterne and Asterna. As time goes on, and member count grows to 30+, nominations will be accepted and votes will be cast to elect new officers every three months.

Our mission is to bring players together to reach the best of End-Game and RP on Balmung.

Join us and let us live by the wind and the sea.

Role Play

Linkshell Name: “The Salts”
Headed by: Asterna Chihana

Show Content

End-Game

Linkshell Name: S.A.L.T.
Headed by: Sterne Evans

Show Content

Recruitment and Membership:

Recruitment for the FC is open to all and, as with its predecessor, no player shall be barred from SR if interest is shown. However, given this open recruiting and the lax attitude towards conversation, a two warning system will be in place. Bashing, Shaming, Bigotry, Intolerance, Overly Violent Comments and General Asshatery is considered unacceptable behavior.

Recruitment for the Raid Group is currently Open. Please visit our website to apply.

RE: The Salts of Rhotano - Sterne - 07-27-2013

I really am glad to be bringing SR back. For a while I thought that it wasn't going to happen.

I want to thank Alona for all the work she did in 1.0 for making SR a thing. And I want to thank the members who made that thing wonderful.

I hope to see you guys come Phase 4 and Release!

Smile I am excited.

Cactuar

RE: The Salts of Rhotano - Sterne - 07-27-2013

I updated the post with a clearer (hopefuly, anyway) link to our website and twitter. The website is temporary and will be updated shortly!

RE: The Salts of Rhotano - Slade - 07-31-2013

This is the start of another great adventure!

RE: The Salts of Rhotano - V'sato - 08-07-2013

Things seem exciting! I'll have my eyes on this one.

RE: The Salts of Rhotano - Rowan Sharpe - 08-15-2013

Awesome! I'll track you down in-game once P4 kicks off. Smile SR were good people, I hope more old faces make comebacks.

RE: The Salts of Rhotano - Sterne - 08-15-2013

Big Grin Excellent. Meee toooooo

RE: The Salts of Rhotano - Aysun - 08-15-2013

Glad to see you guys decided to stay on Balmung..

RE: The Salts of Rhotano - Sterne - 08-15-2013

(08-15-2013, 10:09 PM)Aysun Wrote: Glad to see you guys decided to stay on Balmung..

Thanks Aysun Smile

And our website has been updated! . . . albeit temporarily.

RE: The Salts of Rhotano - LandStander - 08-17-2013

Saw you shouting in Thanalan earlier today. I like the name ^^. One of your members also poked me and gave me cooties, I would like compensation :3

RE: The Salts of Rhotano - Sterne - 08-17-2013

(08-17-2013, 02:35 AM)LandStander Wrote: Saw you shouting in Thanalan earlier today. I like the name ^^. One of your members also poked me and gave me cooties, I would like compensation :3

How may we offer recompense , good sir.

RE: The Salts of Rhotano - Combee - 08-17-2013

HALO EVERYBODY I WOULD LIKE 2 JOIN UR FAMILY

[Image: lrhIu07.jpg]
Hear is my applacatn

I believe I will be a valuable asset to your oganizatiom organization =' ã…… '=

RE: The Salts of Rhotano - LandStander - 08-17-2013

Pancakes. Pancakes and orange juice, fed to me by the culprit of this heinous act of villainy.

RE: The Salts of Rhotano - Ciara Snow - 08-26-2013

So glad SR is making a comeback, consider me in! Big Grin

RE: The Salts of Rhotano - Sterne - 08-26-2013

Awesome!!

what's your in game name? Still Ciara?