Hydaelyn Role-Players
Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Benchmark Creation Screenshots (/showthread.php?tid=3198)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Kyatai - 08-07-2013

A nickname?
Something you are known as among friends or.... Code name?

Either could work.
Use your code/nickname as the name floating over your head, then those you trust or are in your RP that would know, they can be told his 'real name'

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Vlll - 08-07-2013

I guess it would be similar to a nickname. I'll just set it as Code Vlll in game and then explain it when needed. Thanks for the input!

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Adelpha - 08-07-2013

How are you planning to render that name in-game? You can only capitalize the first letter of each name, so "VIII" wouldn't be possible. Are you going to use "Vlll"? I don't recall what the lowercase "L" looks like on the nameplate font, but I'll assume that it would be a reasonable stand-in. (Even then, though, you could cause confusion when people try to whisper you or end up calling you "Vlll", not knowing that it's inaccurate!) You could also use "Eight" or something.

EDIT: I see by copy-pasting that you're already using "Vlll" (lower-case L's). Answers that, then!

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Vlll - 08-07-2013

Yes, it's VLLL, there are few numbers you can put that way. Had to get creative Smile When faced with the /tells I'll have to explain it, I guess it will cause some headaches.

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - TheLastCandle - 08-07-2013

[Image: arrtevibj85.png]

Teveriel, version 2.0. Tongue

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Gossamer - 08-07-2013

Oh my, this is going to eat up all my free time until beta 4. :O

First up is N'klas. He's probably going to be my main.
Show Content

And this is Emelin. I played her in 1.0, deleted her, remade her and I'll probably be rebooting her for ARR. No real changes here. I just played with her hair color and facial features a bit.
Show Content

And the last is my adorable Dunesfolk, Kaerara. I mostly played her during the beta. Not sure if I'll be playing her or Emelin much on release, but we'll see!
Show Content

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Colyer - 08-08-2013

Here is a picture of Tomas, he is probably going to be my main. Am questioning if I should give him a bit of chin scruff.

[Image: Tomas1_zps359b7639.jpg]

Here are a few pictures of my Lalafell, Iitryo.
Still trying to finalize his look - I undecided on his hairstyle. 

Show Content

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Judeau - 08-08-2013

[Image: tumblr_mr8k5vvkqy1sylbe1o1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mr8t1xGkNb1sylbe1o2_1280.jpg]

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Annaveil - 08-10-2013

My new evil character!

I have no name for her yet. But I want her to get beat up lots and lose against goodie two shoe types. ;D She's blind in her right eye. Hence the whited outedness and the scar!

[Image: 4RsmJwH.png]

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Zoxx - 08-10-2013

Planning on being a physical-oriented character as well as a blacksmith. Think this'll fit quite well.

[Image: NewBitmapImage6_zps7d48253a.png]

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - TwilightSea - 08-10-2013

This is a comparison shot of Iacon in the 6th Astral Era and Iacon in the 7th Astral era.

Ä°mage Ä°mage

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Spiritual Machine - 08-10-2013

Mostly made this to prove that I could.

[Image: uH60Wg2.jpg]

Yeah.

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Domri Blackblade - 08-11-2013

"What do you mean it's not the 16th, yet?"

[Image: y9i8pEv.jpg]

"Oh... pose!"

[Image: vRMIvoK.png]

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Gossamer - 08-11-2013

(08-11-2013, 01:43 AM)Meia Wrote: "What do you mean it's not the 16th, yet?"

[Image: y9i8pEv.jpg]

"Oh... pose!"

[Image: vRMIvoK.png]
She has a great look. Tongue

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Eve Malusion - 08-11-2013

How Elilgeim (my main) is probably going to look, only thing I'm considering changing is her hair colour:

Show Content

Her as a lala!

Show Content

Her as a male!

Show Content

I'm not very good at making her as other races or genders, but I tried for the heck of it. Would probably help if the skintone or hairstyle was available at all.

Side characters that are in my backstory but will never make an actual appearance in game because I felt like I needed to have an idea of how they look!

Lewenoux (still working on that name, I'm not too sure about it)

Show Content

Edgar, who I'm rewriting completely due to liking how he turned out, so I'm working him in there.

Show Content