Hydaelyn Role-Players
Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Benchmark Creation Screenshots (/showthread.php?tid=3198)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - ArmachiA - 08-01-2013

My characters!:

Loki (My main),always so pretty:
[Image: FaNvHhBl.jpg?1]
[Image: pzAdEZzl.jpg?1]

Armi (My secondary main) quite cute:
[Image: WM31nE0l.jpg?1]
[Image: HAKkGbf.jpg?1]

others:

Daej, my main man:
[Image: A5q79a8l.jpg?1]
[Image: 90N80G6l.jpg?1]

A'shaia - my sexy Miqote
[Image: SzCQkjxl.jpg?1]
[Image: N6atHdyl.jpg?1]

Langli - my cuter Miqote
[Image: Sgs8Qhul.jpg?1]
[Image: 9IiPe9P.jpg?1]

Atty (Full name not decided yet) - My blind Duskwight.
[Image: agTGKftl.jpg?1]
[Image: ltvycopl.jpg?1]

I have two more I'm still finalizing their looks though

(08-01-2013, 03:53 PM)Aegon Wrote: This is great, this is really great! I can use this and all my free time to tweak Aegon!

Aegon with blue hair: 
Spoiler: show
[Image: aegonblue_by_vicialblue-d6g6vhc.png]
[Image: aegonblue2_by_vicialblue-d6g6xek.png]
[Image: aegonblue3_by_vicialblue-d6g6xe7.png]

As your number one fan, keep the red hair please. K thanks.

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - FreelanceWizard - 08-01-2013

Presenting L'yhta Mahre!
Show Content

Show Content

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Doyle - 08-01-2013

I'm loving everyone's creativity so far. Beta 4 just can't come fast enough.

I guess my character looks rather plain, but here is what I have so far. In live, she'll be wearing glasses when not in serious combat.
I made a couple of different appearances, the second was my attempt to make her look slightly less dull and Harry Potter-ish. Tongue
I'm really not sure which one I'll choose come beta, though the outcome will probably effect how I RP her. I'm totally open to opinions!

Show Content

And here is my old Keeper from 1.0 beta that I'll make as an alt eventually.

Show Content

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Teardrop - 08-02-2013

(08-01-2013, 11:54 PM)Doyle Wrote: I'm loving everyone's creativity so far. Beta 4 just can't come fast enough.

I guess my character looks rather plain, but here is what I have so far. In live, she'll be wearing glasses when not in serious combat.
I made a couple of different appearances, the second was my attempt to make her look slightly less dull and Harry Potter-ish. Tongue
I'm really not sure which one I'll choose come beta, though the outcome will probably effect how I RP her. I'm totally open to opinions!

Show Content

Show Content

I think the first Delphina is pretty unique. If you pass her by on the street, you will know who it is, amid the sea of everything else Wink

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Desmond Aryll - 08-02-2013

(08-01-2013, 11:54 PM)Doyle Wrote: I'm loving everyone's creativity so far. Beta 4 just can't come fast enough.

Show Content

Show Content

I like the first shot better. I dunno, she looks more genuine and more unique too. She has sad eyes. You can see them better with that hairstyle.  Big Grin

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - AkhutaiAngura - 08-02-2013

There's not enough Elezen in this thread. 

So, with that, I bring you Kaln. 

Show Content
Show Content

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Zyrusticae - 08-02-2013

This isn't a creation screenshot, but I don't see the point in making another thread just for benchmark shots, so here you go:

[Image: ffxiv.exe_DX9_20130802_025637.jpg?psid=1]
1920x1080 w/ 4x SGSSAA (functional equivalent of 4k resolution) + SweetFX running at an average of 99 FPS.

I love my PC.

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - FreelanceWizard - 08-02-2013

(08-01-2013, 11:54 PM)Doyle Wrote: I guess my character looks rather plain, but here is what I have so far. In live, she'll be wearing glasses when not in serious combat.

Oh, I like the first one better, actually. The second one looks sadder, whereas the first one looks more confident and, I think, less dull, actually. She stands out, IMO. Smile

(08-02-2013, 12:30 AM)Zyrusticae Wrote: This isn't a creation screenshot, but I don't see the point in making another thread just for benchmark shots, so here you go:

[Image: ffxiv.exe_DX9_20130802_025637.jpg?psid=1]
1920x1080 w/ 4x SGSSAA (functional equivalent of 4k resolution) + SweetFX running at an average of 99 FPS.

I love my PC.

Mm. Curious what your overall score was?

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - SereneAurora - 08-02-2013

Erisande Marchand, sister to Adriel Marchand and Aulairet Marchand:

Show Content

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Eva - 08-02-2013

No major changes here~

Show Content

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Zyrusticae - 08-02-2013

(08-02-2013, 12:40 AM)Kaln Wrote: Mm. Curious what your overall score was?
A little over nine thousand.

(08-02-2013, 01:27 AM)Zyrusticae Wrote:
(08-02-2013, 12:40 AM)Kaln Wrote: Mm. Curious what your overall score was?
A little over nine thousand.
Hmmmm. 

I've never tracked it, but I'm curious what my FPS was, then. I pulled a 9500 on the benchmark.

Ah well. Another test to add to the list of things I want to test but, probably, never will.

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Ruby - 08-02-2013

I'm currently hesitating between my original light skinned Roegadyn(right) or my altered dark skinned one(left). I did lighten her skin tone this time. It was too dark to my taste after all.

[Image: Comparison-Crimson.jpg]

[Image: Comparison-Crimson(armor).jpg]

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Azthran - 08-02-2013

Guess I'll join in! So I've decided to change up U'zhan a bit, mainly his skin colour and the colour of his face markings. I find it adds more of an exotic look to the boy from the desert, also I found his first look was way too similar to a few other male miqo'te I've seen.

Ä°mage

And here is another that changes up his hair colours a tad.

Ä°mage