Hydaelyn Role-Players
Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Benchmark Creation Screenshots (/showthread.php?tid=3198)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Elicoidali - 08-02-2013

(08-02-2013, 05:48 AM)Azthran Wrote: Guess I'll join in! So I've decided to change up U'zhan a bit, mainly his skin colour and the colour of his face markings. I find it adds more of an exotic look to the boy from the desert, also I found his first look was way too similar to a few other male miqo'te I've seen.

And here is another that changes up his hair colours a tad.

Hmm. The second one looks really cool. :]

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Martiallais - 08-02-2013

(08-02-2013, 04:05 AM)Lilac Wrote: I'm currently hesitating between my original light skinned Roegadyn(right) or my altered dark skinned one(left). I did lighten her skin tone this time. It was too dark to my taste after all.

[Image: Comparison-Crimson.jpg]

[Image: Comparison-Crimson(armor).jpg]

I'd say left personally. The colors seem to mesh a little more to me? I'm not sure how to explain it.

Btw, I want to echo Doyle, there are some really great characters coming out!

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Aysun - 08-02-2013

(08-01-2013, 05:38 PM)Tarath Wrote: So, I have two different appearances I am stuck between for my character, Felix Sideris. I also have a Miqo'te version if I for some reason choose to make him Miqo'te instead.

Felix is going to be a bard. Outgoing and friendly, but struggling with some things from his past, to put his story very simply.

Let me know what you all think!

Hyur version(More than likely he will be Hyur):

Show Content

or

Show Content

Miqo'te version of Felix:

Show Content

Version 1 Version 1!!

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Felix Sideris - 08-02-2013

(08-02-2013, 10:32 AM)Aysun Wrote:
(08-01-2013, 05:38 PM)Tarath Wrote: So, I have two different appearances I am stuck between for my character, Felix Sideris. I also have a Miqo'te version if I for some reason choose to make him Miqo'te instead.

Felix is going to be a bard. Outgoing and friendly, but struggling with some things from his past, to put his story very simply.

Let me know what you all think!

Hyur version(More than likely he will be Hyur):

Show Content

or

Show Content

Miqo'te version of Felix:

Show Content

Version 1 Version 1!!
You got it! I was leaning towards version 1 too. XD

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Year - 08-02-2013

Here's the old man.

[Image: znhIrfA.png]

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Ellion Goto - 08-02-2013

I changed Ell's skin tone to reflect Keeper heritage more accurately.

Ellion Goto
Show Content

Alveriz Direfrost: A prince of some highlander tribe
Show Content

Selahna Galestorm
Show Content

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Aysun - 08-02-2013

YALL READY FOR THIS?!

Show Content
Show Content

...Yea okay not much has changed. She's still the same Aysun I made in open beta 1.0. XD But I love her so.. iz all good.

(08-02-2013, 01:37 PM)Aysun Wrote: YALL READY FOR THIS?!

Show Content

Show Content

...Yea okay not much has changed. She's still the same Aysun I made in open beta 1.0. XD But I love her so.. iz all good.
She's cute.Tongue

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - CassandraJean - 08-02-2013

It's just all so exciting!

[Image: tumblr_mqwwswyY1K1qck31zo2_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_mqwwswyY1K1qck31zo3_1280.png]

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - thealmightypoe - 08-02-2013

Heeeere's mine!

http://imgur.com/YS1BeOK

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Naunet - 08-02-2013

I touched up Antimony's look just a bit, giving her a smidge darker skin:

[Image: AN7dSsg.png]

Alas, I can't take pictures of her with her IC outfit! But this was Anti before.

I'm also struggling to decide on a look for my elezen Naunet. I'd really appreciate it if folk could give their feedback. Some options are here.

On a side note, anyone else noticing the super low-resolution textures of hair? :/ Anti's hair looks like a mess of pixels.

(08-02-2013, 03:37 PM)Naunet Wrote: I touched up Antimony's look just a bit, giving her a smidge darker skin:

[Image: AN7dSsg.png]

Alas, I can't take pictures of her with her IC outfit! But this was Anti before.

I'm also struggling to decide on a look for my elezen Naunet. I'd really appreciate it if folk could give their feedback. Some options are here.

On a side note, anyone else noticing the super low-resolution textures of hair? :/ Anti's hair looks like a mess of pixels.
I think it is the shadows. Notice it on her left shoulder by the leather strap? The shadows look kinda goofy too. It might just be the creation kit as I never noticed it in-game, but I did notice it when I was making a character during beta-3.

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - LandStander - 08-02-2013

(08-02-2013, 04:05 AM)Lilac Wrote: I'm currently hesitating between my original light skinned Roegadyn(right) or my altered dark skinned one(left). I did lighten her skin tone this time. It was too dark to my taste after all.

[Image: Comparison-Crimson.jpg]

[Image: Comparison-Crimson(armor).jpg]
Sexy amazon lady! I say stay with the darker skin tone. 

Modified some minor things on my character. 
[Image: 333jt3a.jpg]
[Image: 2drevra.jpg]

Tried to make an older guy for a possible alt, but there is only one wrinkley Hyur face Angry.
[Image: fuxshl.jpg]

I just made her for fun. Just thought she looked really nice.

[Image: 2u8l6dw.jpg]

Ladies ~.^

[Image: 16o3li.jpg]
[Image: xbwisz.jpg]

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Clover - 08-02-2013

I literally spent yesterday's whole afternoon (and part of today's) playing with the character creator, until I felt sick.

Since the majority of people I've asked told me they like this skintone better, I guess K'mih will keep it... Though, I kinda wanted her to be a bit tanned...
[Image: FF-Kmih_test01_zpsbad2c195.jpg]

Clover (my main) hasn't changed at all from the beta, but I took a screen of her out of nostalgia.
[Image: FFXIV-Clover_bluesky_zpsc980750a.jpg]

And this is a black mage I'd like to RP someday...
[Image: FF-BlackMage_boy_zps6fdc58dd.jpg]

[Image: FF-BlackMage_boy2_zps7e900beb.jpg]

RE: Benchmark Creation Screenshots - Myxie Tryxle - 08-02-2013

(08-02-2013, 04:17 PM)Clover Wrote:  
Since the majority of people I've asked told me they like this skintone better, I guess K'mih will keep it... Though, I kinda wanted her to be a bit tanned...

Go with what you prefer. Others are going to give your character a deep, critical evaluation for all of two seconds, and probably won't even notice a difference between a shade or two of skin-tone. It's 99% likely that if the skin-tone is going to bug anyone, it's you, the primary player who is playing the character for hours on end, so go with what you like.