Hydaelyn Role-Players
New Areas, Dungeons and Popup Text; All Minions/Mounts; Free Company Crests, Ishguard - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: New Areas, Dungeons and Popup Text; All Minions/Mounts; Free Company Crests, Ishguard (/showthread.php?tid=3201)

New Areas, Dungeons and Popup Text; All Minions/Mounts; Free Company Crests, Ishguard - justamemory - 08-01-2013

Admin edit: Content temporarily removed for safety reasons. SE is taking the recent leaks very seriously and we do not wish to put any of our fellow RPers at risk!

RE: New Areas, Dungeons and Popup Text; All Minions/Mounts; Free Company Crests, Ishguard - Ashren Dotharl - 08-01-2013

An ahriman and unicorn mount? Odd.

RE: New Areas, Dungeons and Popup Text; All Minions/Mounts; Free Company Crests, Ishguard - Adelpha - 08-01-2013

(08-01-2013, 10:38 AM)Ashren Snow Wrote: An ahriman and unicorn mount? Odd.
An ahriman mount was shown off way back in the day (Live Letter #2?), when they were very first talking about non-Chocobo mounts.

Looks like some good stuff in there! Can't wait to see all of these new dungeons.

RE: New Areas, Dungeons and Popup Text; All Minions/Mounts; Free Company Crests, Ishguard - Ashren Dotharl - 08-01-2013

(08-01-2013, 11:12 AM)Adelpha Wrote:
(08-01-2013, 10:38 AM)Ashren Snow Wrote: An ahriman and unicorn mount? Odd.
An ahriman mount was shown off way back in the way (Live Letter #2?), when they were very first talking about non-Chocobo mounts.

Looks like some good stuff in there! Can't wait to see all of these new dungeons.

I always thought that was a joke, I remember seeing stuff like a Raptor mount, a Dodo mount, and stuff like that.

RE: New Areas, Dungeons and Popup Text; All Minions/Mounts; Free Company Crests, Ishguard - Eva - 08-01-2013

(08-01-2013, 10:21 AM)justamemory Wrote: ...stuff...
baby bat
...stuff...

AW YISSS!!!! I might [sometimes] use a minion to show off Bixby a bit now, after all~ Heart Heart Heart

RE: New Areas, Dungeons and Popup Text; All Minions/Mounts; Free Company Crests, Ishguard - Kellen whitewolf - 08-01-2013

can you add armor the other mounts beside the chocobo

RE: New Areas, Dungeons and Popup Text; All Minions/Mounts; Free Company Crests, Ishguard - justamemory - 08-01-2013

added XIVpads db dev chat

can't wait for P4 lol

RE: New Areas, Dungeons and Popup Text; All Minions/Mounts; Free Company Crests, Ishguard - AFriendOfAFriend - 08-01-2013

Standard bearer mammets! Must have standard bearer mammets!

RE: New Areas, Dungeons and Popup Text; All Minions/Mounts; Free Company Crests, Ishguard - justamemory - 08-01-2013

nuuuuu many of the links have been taken down Sad

NDA/DMCA brigade?

New Areas, Dungeons and Popup Text; All Minions/Mounts; Free Company Crests, Ishguard - Fiona - 08-01-2013

Are fishing spots like nodes, or are they like an entire body of water? 100 does sound like very few if they're just nodes.

I wish we could play already!

Also they cant bring down HRC 'cos of special NDA info can they? (・-・。)
Sorry I worry too much.

RE: New Areas, Dungeons and Popup Text; All Minions/Mounts; Free Company Crests, Ishguard - Adelpha - 08-01-2013

removed

RE: New Areas, Dungeons and Popup Text; All Minions/Mounts; Free Company Crests, Ishguard - Orlog - 08-01-2013

Thid is seriously awesome! Thanks for sharing. I am a little disappointed to see no moogle pet, though. Sad

RE: New Areas, Dungeons and Popup Text; All Minions/Mounts; Free Company Crests, Ishg - AFriendOfAFriend - 08-01-2013

Something no one has yet mentioned, but it appears that a few new emotes have been added. Of note are /visor and, more interestingly, /imperialsalute. Will we be able to join the grand ol' Empire in the future, I wonder?

RE: New Areas, Dungeons and Popup Text; All Minions/Mounts; Free Company Crests, Ishguard - Kylin - 08-02-2013

SE recently issued a statement about the myriad of leaks floating about. As a result of this statement, I have removed the OP's content for now for everyone's (and this forum's) protection. I'll readd it when it's known to be safe to do so.

SE's response is as follows:

Quote:Greetings,

This is a reminder that the posting and discussion of unreleased information, images, or content from the game is not allowed on the forum. We take this seriously and will move quickly to remove the offending content and take action on the account of the user that posted it, up to and including, suspension from the forums and repeated offenses can lead to the suspension and possible banning of your service account.

If you're unsure if the information you're posting has been released or not, we ask that you err on the side of caution and not post or discuss the information.

We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

RE: New Areas, Dungeons and Popup Text; All Minions/Mounts; Free Company Crests, Ishguard - Kyatai - 08-02-2013

Sad
Thanks for watching out for us, Kylin!