Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello! (/showthread.php?tid=3222)

Hello! - Annaveil - 08-02-2013

Joined this place a while back but only just recently decided to start poking around! :}

I'm coming in from WoW (WrA-Horde) and GW2 (Tarnished Coast). I'm known as Annaveil on those games and on Enjin, if I happen to know anyone here!

Super excited to get into the game and start writing up a story. My character is Eve Nightingale! Uh. She has zero background at the moment, since I know very little about the lore of this place. Slowly working on it though!

Good to meet all of you guys!

RE: Hello! - Martiallais - 08-02-2013

Welcome, welcome Annaveil! There's quite a few TC faces hanging around here, so you're in good company. Smile

If you happen to need a hand with lore or character building though, feel free to ask. There's plenty of people who'll gladly help.

RE: Hello! - Annaveil - 08-02-2013

Thanks a bunch Zarek! :] I'll definitely be asking around for some help when it comes to writing up a backstory.

RE: Hello! - Arelian - 08-02-2013

<3 The best roleplayer I've had the good fortune of meeting and playing with regularly! We gon' have some fuuuuun.

Aww yea! <3 So much fun!

RE: Hello! - Teardrop - 08-02-2013

Greetings, Annaveil!

You've come to the right place, as far as a resource to potentially flesh out your character's concept, as there are several active forum threads going on at any one time regarding the various races, background lore, etc Smile

Good luck with your concept, hope to see the finished product in game Thumbsup

Thanks Teardrop! Smile

Wow, Isobeau. What a beautiful name! I'll definitely keep an eye out for you and your characters.

RE: Hello! - drake2k - 08-04-2013

On behalf of the Crimson Phoenix,  welcome to the RPC.  I hope you'll enjoy your 'poking around'.  Cool

RE: Hello! - Rhan'ir Azal - 08-14-2013

Belated welcome! I actually remember you from early GW2 from one of Historia's weekly history classes in the Palace Gardens. Seeing a lot of Tarnished Coast alums here. Makes our community seem strangely small huh? I played professor Heron Wren at the time, though I never expect anyone to remember me since I ran so many alts in that game. But good impressions always stick in my mind!

RE: Hello! - Silverlight - 08-15-2013

Hello fellow friend from WRA, horde side to XD. I was on that same realm as horde myself. Zarlina and Krislagosa were two of my many horde toons on that realm.
Hope enjoy being among us and have fun ^^

RE: Hello! - Vee - 08-15-2013

Welcome Annaveil! We didn't play on the same server in GW2 but I always like seeing people join that I have a common interest with - though I will admit I enjoyed WvWvW way too much and didn't spend enough time RPing in that game (played on Jade Quarry since the start of the game and mostly PvPed). Now I get to make up for it in ARR. Woot! Anyways I hope I get to run into you on one of my Balmung alts one of these days. Cactuar

RE: Hello! - Nel Celestine - 08-15-2013

Glad you could join us. Smile  Lots of peeps from GW2 it seems

[youtube]o7kRLrAQ1uI[/youtube]

RE: Hello! - S'demyx Tia - 08-15-2013

I've seen you post quite a bit, welcome! ^^