Hydaelyn Role-Players
PB&J Goodness. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: PB&J Goodness. (/showthread.php?tid=3224)

Pages: 1 2

PB&J Goodness. - Felix Sideris - 08-02-2013

So.. I just made a pb&j. BUT.. instead of bread.. I used..

Show Content

This is quite possibly one of the best things I have ever eaten.

And so it brings to my attention that I am not the only weird person out there.. so what do you all do/add to your PB&J? Big Grin

I could also be the only weird person in the world that does this to a PB&J sandwich, too..

RE: PB&J Goodness. - Ari Kagon - 08-04-2013

OMG...you are a GENIUS! *scurries off to make some*

I myself enjoy putting banana slices on my PB&J or just going with PB& honey.

RE: PB&J Goodness. - Felix Sideris - 08-05-2013

(08-04-2013, 04:45 PM)Noire Wrote: OMG...you are a GENIUS! *scurries off to make some*

I myself enjoy putting banana slices on my PB&J or just going with PB& honey.
PB&Honey is good.. I never tried banana on a PB&J though.. PB& Banana is good though, unless that is what you mean xD

And yay someone replied. I was starting to think I was crazy >_>

RE: PB&J Goodness. - DreamedReality - 08-05-2013

I love the taste of butter and peanut butter together. So sometimes I'll spread it on butter crackers as a snack. Or I'll make toast, spread a good layer of butter on it, and then a thinner layer of peanut butter.

Another tasty (and probably equally unhealthy) snack is to heat a bit of peanut butter up in a bowl so it's runny. Drizzle it and some caramel syrup over a bowl cut up apples. Delicious.

(08-05-2013, 09:44 AM)Eve Wrote: I love the taste of butter and peanut butter together. So sometimes I'll spread it on butter crackers as a snack. Or I'll make toast, spread a good layer of butter on it, and then a thinner layer of peanut butter.

Another tasty (and probably equally unhealthy) snack is to heat a bit of it up in a bowl so it's runny. Drizzle it and some caramel syrup over a bowl cut up apples. Delicious.
xD Yeah I try to eat on the healthier side so the butter thing is a no go for me. Interesting though Tongue

RE: PB&J Goodness. - rynsan - 08-05-2013

I myself don't like pb&j. However, I can has some of the homemade chocolate chip waffles? *grabbyhands*

(08-05-2013, 10:32 AM)youngwoon Wrote: I myself don't like pb&j. However, I can has some of the homemade chocolate chip waffles? *grabbyhands*
I ate them all :>

RE: PB&J Goodness. - rynsan - 08-05-2013

(08-05-2013, 10:52 AM)Felix Sideris Wrote:
(08-05-2013, 10:32 AM)youngwoon Wrote: I myself don't like pb&j. However, I can has some of the homemade chocolate chip waffles? *grabbyhands*
I ate them all :>
NNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ;_;

RE: PB&J Goodness. - DreamedReality - 08-05-2013

(08-05-2013, 10:24 AM)Felix Sideris Wrote:
(08-05-2013, 09:44 AM)Eve Wrote: I love the taste of butter and peanut butter together. So sometimes I'll spread it on butter crackers as a snack. Or I'll make toast, spread a good layer of butter on it, and then a thinner layer of peanut butter.

Another tasty (and probably equally unhealthy) snack is to heat a bit of it up in a bowl so it's runny. Drizzle it and some caramel syrup over a bowl cut up apples. Delicious.
xD Yeah I try to eat on the healthier side so the butter thing is a no go for me. Interesting though Tongue

Oops. Kinda implied that I used butter on the apple snack. xD Changed the original wording because I DON'T. I'm a crazy person but haven't jumped that far into the deep end... And I kinda sorta like my arteries functioning. Tongue

Also you could change that to a healthy snack by not using the caramel syrup.

RE: PB&J Goodness. - Alothia - 08-06-2013

Honestly...I enjoy PB and pickles.  Please don't knock it until you try it.

RE: PB&J Goodness. - Martiallais - 08-06-2013

And people look at me strange for liking apple jelly over grape...

/stares at the thread and inches away slowly

RE: PB&J Goodness. - Yeldir Melfusor - 08-06-2013

This thread needs pictures of the food it alludes to.  I cannot imagine them.

RE: PB&J Goodness. - Felix Sideris - 08-06-2013

(08-06-2013, 11:35 AM)Alothia Wrote: Honestly...I enjoy PB and pickles.  Please don't knock it until you try it.
...My only response:

O_o

Not knocking it..My brain just..cannot..Wat..

Where did you come up with that?

RE: PB&J Goodness. - Y'sehr - 08-06-2013

(08-06-2013, 11:35 AM)Alothia Wrote: Honestly...I enjoy PB and pickles.  Please don't knock it until you try it.

Add cheese! Peanut butter, pickles, and cheese! The flavor and thickness is wonderful alongside the crunchy pickles and sticky peanut butter! Heart

RE: PB&J Goodness. - Alothia - 08-06-2013

(08-06-2013, 12:41 PM)Felix Sideris Wrote:
...My only response:

O_o

Not knocking it..My brain just..cannot..Wat..

Where did you come up with that?

My father is actually the one who tried it first. Then I followed suit. You have to like pickles though, I think.

(08-06-2013, 08:03 PM)Y Wrote:

Add cheese! Peanut butter, pickles, and cheese! The flavor and thickness is wonderful alongside the crunchy pickles and sticky peanut butter! Heart

Hmm...that might be an interesting addition. I might have to try that next time!

Oh, and they need to be Dill pickles, and not Bread and Butter. Ugh...sweet pickles are sacrilege.