Hydaelyn Role-Players
Villainous Character Creator Challenge - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Villainous Character Creator Challenge (/showthread.php?tid=3230)

Pages: 1 2 3

Villainous Character Creator Challenge - Myxie Tryxle - 08-02-2013

I've seen several threads with a lot of awesome characters generated through the character creator. Playing around with it myself, I had a lot of fun trying to see what types of villainous characters I could come up with.

I'd like to see what everyone else can come up with as well. Give it your best shot, and let's see what kinds of disreputable characters the community can churn out!

Show Content

Show Content

RE: Villainous Character Creator Challenge - LeCard - 08-02-2013

I will take this challenge!

here are my three attempts at the dark side

Show Content

RE: Villainous Character Creator Challenge - Teardrop - 08-02-2013

Ah, well...now you're delving into the unexplored portions of Isobeau's (potential) backstory. This is someone I'm toying with...

Show Content

RE: Villainous Character Creator Challenge - LeCard - 08-02-2013

(08-02-2013, 05:57 PM)Teardrop Wrote: Ah, well...now you're delving into the unexplored portions of Isobeau's (potential) backstory.  This is someone I'm toying with...

Show Content
I like it! something about the white face with white hair, and that smile, says evil mastermind to me. it could also have something to do with the black eyes on the white side and then that golden eye jumping out from the darker side... who knows.

either way good work Teardrop

RE: Villainous Character Creator Challenge - K'nahli - 08-02-2013

My character is going to look totally out of place because I was trying to make him look handsome in spite of being lacking in moral-fibre.

In any case, here he is. I'll see if I can make up a whole new one that I won't be RP'ing for the sake of this topic ^^
Show Content

RE: Villainous Character Creator Challenge - Kyren - 08-02-2013

I don't have a name for these guys yet, but...

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

RE: Villainous Character Creator Challenge - Myxie Tryxle - 08-02-2013

Very cool contributions from everyone. Impressed that you made a Lalafell that actually looks a little wicked.

RE: Villainous Character Creator Challenge - K'nahli - 08-02-2013

Forgive me if I am supposed to try and create the most evil of evil looking characters but it seems I am hopelessly bound to trying to make characters look attractive >w<

Blegh... I'll keep at it but for now, here is my highlander female I just made:
Show Content

Edit:
Bloop! Last one. I am incapable of making scarily evil characters like so many of the awesome contributions here it seems -o- Ah well, keep them coming1 ^^

Show Content

RE: Villainous Character Creator Challenge - AFriendOfAFriend - 08-02-2013

"Man's life can be defined as a series of 'things.' Things he has, things he wants, things he needs. Things he covets, things he craves, things he lusts after, things he dreams of, things he'd pay for, things he'd harm for. Some men, they'll go about gettin' these things any way they can. They'll beg, cheat, steal and kill to get the things they desire. Other men, they don't got the stomach to just reach out and take it.

"Don't mean they don't got the coin t'pay someone what will."
-J'nye "Johnny" Tia

Show Content

RE: Villainous Character Creator Challenge - Grinner - 08-03-2013

All she wants is a little taste of your soul.

Show Content

That's actually a Wildwood, not a Duskwight.

RE: Villainous Character Creator Challenge - Kyatai - 08-03-2013

Great contributions guys!
And lol Grinner... yours looks kinda like the female lead from "V for Vendetta"

RE: Villainous Character Creator Challenge - Elicoidali - 08-03-2013

(08-02-2013, 07:28 PM)Khy Wrote: I don't have a name for these guys yet, but...

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

That lalafell... D:

That is amazing, especially that lalafell.. the name (title? alias?) suits her really well. :[

RE: Villainous Character Creator Challenge - Fiona - 08-03-2013

The lalafell characters seem most menacing to me.
|д・)

RE: Villainous Character Creator Challenge - BlackJaque - 08-03-2013

I did a villainous Bizzarro Hachi... Meet her diabolical alter ego...

Show Content

RE: Villainous Character Creator Challenge - Myxie Tryxle - 08-03-2013

(08-03-2013, 02:56 AM)BlackJaque Wrote: I did a villainous Bizzarro Hachi... Meet her diabolical alter ego...

Show Content

Not bad, though I was expecting a goatee. Tongue