Hydaelyn Role-Players
My Biggest Concern - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: My Biggest Concern (/showthread.php?tid=3317)

Pages: 1 2

My Biggest Concern - CalemvirLucin - 08-05-2013

After being opposed to rolling on a legacy server for months, I am just now coming around to the idea of being apart of Balmung! My biggest concern though - will there be a large amount of people interested/participating in PvP? This is very important to me becuase I need competition! One of the main reasons I am leaning towards Gilgamesh, but being in a larger community of roleplayers is also very important to me!

RE: My Biggest Concern - Arelian - 08-05-2013

I'll definitely be looking at the PVP! I've been super curious about it for a while and I'm excited to give it a shot.

RE: My Biggest Concern - Ashren Dotharl - 08-05-2013

Assuming the PvP is as good as Yoshida has tried to make it sound I will definitely be taking part. I'm trying to get people into my FC so we can have our own PvP group setup.

RE: My Biggest Concern - Nel Celestine - 08-05-2013

I will totally try PVP with friends and others in this community.  Public free PVP, prolly not.

RE: My Biggest Concern - LandStander - 08-05-2013

I personally love PvP as I find that the AI for PvE is usually pretty lacking and I know there are a lot of like minded people as well in the LS I joined. I am sure that no matter what server you join there will be a lot of PvP to find.

RE: My Biggest Concern - ArmachiA - 08-05-2013

^ Indeed there is Denn! A LOT of my guildies love to PvP, you'll see the NB there a lot

RE: My Biggest Concern - Ellion Goto - 08-05-2013

PvP is a necessity. My guild has had an unnatural love for it for a really long ass time... I think dating back 7 years.

In fact, I personally love to PvP even more this than this guy...

Oh my...

RE: My Biggest Concern - Martiallais - 08-06-2013

Definitely planning to give it a go as well. Here's hoping we all get to throw down together! Cool

RE: My Biggest Concern - shotgunbadger - 08-06-2013

I'll be getting all up in PvP, it's always a fun diversion.

RE: My Biggest Concern - Gideon Aryeh - 08-06-2013

(08-05-2013, 10:13 PM)Niklaus Lucin Wrote: After being opposed to rolling on a legacy server for months, I am just now coming around to the idea of being apart of Balmung! My biggest concern though - will there be a large amount of people interested/participating in PvP? This is very important to me becuase I need competition! One of the main reasons I am leaning towards Gilgamesh, but being in a larger community of roleplayers is also very important to me!
 lol sounds like you have a hard decision as I'm sure there will be better targets on Gilgamesh lol

RE: My Biggest Concern - Azthran - 08-06-2013

Personally I'm not a huge fan of the small scale arena style PvP but I'm those PvP zones that have objectives for us to capture and stuff.

RE: My Biggest Concern - Yeldir Melfusor - 08-06-2013

If you don't mind a challenge, you'll get plenty of it on Balmung, catching up with the 50 juggernauts.  Balmung has always been pretty busy, so you're assured plenty of action there, and much of it with a strong rp context.

Gilgamesh, on the other hand, is a good choice if you want to start from scratch, and help us build a solid community against preposterous social odds.  Reddit, Blue Gartr, everyone's brother and their dog are all rolling there, including a lot of progression driven guilds.  Action assured there, too.

RE: My Biggest Concern - Freyar - 08-06-2013

I intend to at least dabble in PvP where and when it's available.

RE: My Biggest Concern - CalemvirLucin - 08-06-2013

Thanks for all the feedback! Balmung here I come Smile looking forward to meeting some new friends in character and out! C:

RE: My Biggest Concern - Naunet - 08-06-2013

I adore PvP and will be all over the arena when it releases. Big Grin