Hydaelyn Role-Players
Callers/Guest-hosts - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Callers/Guest-hosts (/showthread.php?tid=338)

Callers/Guest-hosts - Smiling River - 08-02-2010

Post your skype info here (or PM me) if you are available to call in or guest host Tuesday or Wednesday. We usually record by 5pm EST but any time of day could be negotiated! If you run a guild which we haven't talked about- make sure you let us know if you're available asap. We will be recording our next episode this Wednesday (8/4)!

Callers
ArmachiA
Kashemia
Renaise
Eva
Iroh
Tyriont
Loc Talon
Vareal

Re: Callers/Guest-hosts - ArmachiA - 08-02-2010

I literally have no life, I'm always available. If you need me, let me know

Skype - ArmachiA

Re: Callers/Guest-hosts - Kashemia - 08-02-2010

While my schedule might not fit yours super well, I'd always be happy to chat Smile

Note though: About Baltazar's Favor, I'm not completely sure which of us should be talking about that yet Smile

Re: Callers/Guest-hosts - Renaise - 08-02-2010

Id be up for joining in whenever, quite like the idea of taking part in some discussions.

Re: Callers/Guest-hosts - Kashemia - 08-02-2010

Just an updated note, if you're interested in getting an interview with one of us for your linkshell collection, Iroh is probably the one to talk to. I'm pretty sure anyone who knew him in Aion can agree that he's the entertainer out of us Tongue

I'll poke him to write his info here.

Re: Callers/Guest-hosts - Iroh - 08-02-2010

Oh um, sure. I'll PM you my Skype info, no problem Smile

Re: Callers/Guest-hosts - Eva - 08-03-2010

I'm up for joining discussions or doing this again sometime. You guys should already have my Skype info and Mason knows how to reach me.
Cool

Re: Callers/Guest-hosts - Tyriont - 08-05-2010

While Wednesdays don't ever work for me, next time you record on a Tuesday I'd love to get in on this as a potential guest host. Sadly I wasn't able to get my system up and running in time to be more involved from the offset of the podcast, but I should be in good shape now.

Skype - Tyriont

Re: Callers/Guest-hosts - Loc Talon - 08-12-2010

I'll be happy to come on for whatever you guys might need me for. Always happy to give my two cents on whatever. XD!

Mason's got my Skype info. Wink Gimme a call whenever, if I'm not at work, I'll be on.

Re: Callers/Guest-hosts - Vareal - 08-21-2010

I'm not sure if you guys still do this or not, this is my first time browsing this section of the forum, but I think it would be fun to be guest caller. Dunno about guest hosting, but I'd call in and chat for a bit if you want. I don't have skype at the moment, but I can easily get it. Go team.

**edit**

my skype name is nedral.crenl

there ya go. That's her last name. pronounced as kren