Hydaelyn Role-Players
hey got question about sub pay - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: hey got question about sub pay (/showthread.php?tid=3396)

hey got question about sub pay - Kellen whitewolf - 08-08-2013

ok what i want will i be able to pay for smy sub though the the psn those who played DCOU knows what im talking about i really dont want put a cerdit card on my ps3 they've been hack before

RE: hey got question about sub pay - Kari Illderthane - 08-08-2013

(08-08-2013, 03:55 PM)Kellen whitewolf Wrote: ok what i want will i be able to pay for smy sub though the the psn those who played DCOU knows what im talking about i really dont want put a cerdit card on my ps3 they've been hack before
Probably not but they have announced from the live letter that you will be able to buy game cards.

RE: hey got question about sub pay - Kellen whitewolf - 08-08-2013

(08-08-2013, 03:57 PM)Kari Illderthane Wrote:
(08-08-2013, 03:55 PM)Kellen whitewolf Wrote: ok what i want will i be able to pay for smy sub though the the psn those who played DCOU knows what im talking about i really dont want put a cerdit card on my ps3 they've been hack before
Probably not but they have announced from the live letter that you will be able to buy game cards.
ok how do i us those? sorry im not new at rp also mmos as well

RE: hey got question about sub pay - Eve Malusion - 08-08-2013

(08-08-2013, 04:00 PM)Kellen whitewolf Wrote:
You go to a games store and buy a physical item called a game time card, which has a code on the back that you redeem on their site to get more game time.

RE: hey got question about sub pay - Kellen whitewolf - 08-08-2013

(08-08-2013, 04:03 PM)Eve Malusion Wrote:
(08-08-2013, 04:00 PM)Kellen whitewolf Wrote:
You go to a games store and buy a physical item called a game time card, which has a code on the back that you redeem on their site to get more game time.
oooooh ok so work like a psn card  ok thank you for the info

RE: hey got question about sub pay - Fiona Swift - 08-08-2013

Yeah pretend they are like PSN cards. However instead of putting them into the PSN store you will probably end up going into your Square Enix Account page and inputting the code on the card.

It will then add game time to your account like +30 or +60 days.