Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ambrosia {Inactive} - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Ambrosia {Inactive} (/showthread.php?tid=3419)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Ambrosia - Nnejo - 08-19-2013

(08-19-2013, 03:09 PM)Asyria Wrote: Perhaps Jeanette might visit every now and then... both for business opportunities and for simple relaxation and refined enjoyment.
Unfortunately, she won't work there, she already has a full-time job. ^^;

Hehe fair enough. For now it seems as though we have a handful of people. Though only two entertainers?

RE: Ambrosia - Akiraskitten - 08-23-2013

Interesting alternative to the whole adventuring scene, and definitely something worth looking into! Somewhat dangerous and fun. I like it. I'll be sure to check in for more information in the future. When do you think Ambrosia will have a website? Smile

RE: Ambrosia - Nnejo - 08-23-2013

(08-23-2013, 11:08 AM)Akiraskitten Wrote: Interesting alternative to the whole adventuring scene, and definitely something worth looking into! Somewhat dangerous and fun. I like it. I'll be sure to check in for more information in the future. When do you think Ambrosia will have a website? Smile

Thanks! Ambrosia won't have a site just yet, the creation of such would depend greatly on my course load at school as this is not meant to be a guild. As of the last beta I created the actual LS in game. If you have any particular questions feel free to pm me or ask them here.

RE: Ambrosia - Nnejo - 08-25-2013

With the server issues and what not, there is a possibility Ambrosia may end up being moved to Balmung. Nothing is set in stone just yet, I will have a solid yes or no by the end of release day on August 27th.

RE: Ambrosia - Rinh Fashonti - 08-25-2013

I'd like to say that I think this idea is really cool and one that has me interested (assuming I can get onto Gilgamesh...here's hoping!). While I don't think Daisy would make for a good entertainer (seriously, two left feet the poor lass has) but if you need some staff, maybe a bartender or server, well that falls in line with Daisy's interests. Don't let the name fool you, drinking is only for the most special of occasions. 

But really, though, I just think this is a really neat idea and I'd enjoy participating however I could once I can get up and going in the game.

RE: Ambrosia - Seichan - 08-26-2013

Well, I am new and looking for work, if you are still hiring entertainers.  I am on Balmung now though...I haven't been able to get onto Gilgamesh Frustrated

RE: Ambrosia - Nnejo - 08-26-2013

Yay interest! I am still looking for entertainers for the Bordello certainly. What sort of talent does your character have?

And as for you Daisy I still need wait staff. So waitress, bartender etc

RE: Ambrosia - Rinh Fashonti - 08-26-2013

Well, if you're in need of a bartender or a waitress, consider Daisy interested in applying for the position(s). Daisy has wonderful people skills.

As of now I am still trying to get into Gilgamesh, I'm hoping it opens up after launch.

RE: Ambrosia - Seichan - 08-26-2013

My character can be a dancer, entertainer, really anything that would fit in the bordello theme.  Lemme know...I'm not on your server but I can try to move around (or let me know if you open up on Balmung Smile )

Yeah I will be able to say more once everything calms down and SE gets things rolling for release. WHICH IS TOMORROW! *flails*

RE: Ambrosia - Keldion - 08-26-2013

(08-26-2013, 03:20 PM)Isis Wrote: Yeah I will be able to say more once everything calms down and SE gets things rolling for release. WHICH IS TOMORROW! *flails*
Don't leaaavee ussss *grovels* lol

Not doing so willingly trust me, but if my boyfriend cant get on Gilgamesh I will definitely have quite the dilemma on my hands. As I said tomorrow will hold all the answers. *fingers crossed*

RE: Ambrosia - Elease - 08-26-2013

I find this interesting as well. I dont know if my character would fit in as i am still building her backstory and such. As of right now i can only get on the balmung server and have been trying since the launch of early release to get on gilgamesh.

Anyways hope i can work my way into your group somehow with the server issues and such.sounds fun Smile

RE: Ambrosia - Lan Darklyn - 08-26-2013

Just found this post and I think that Lan might show up on occasion for the simple fact of trying to enjoy himself for a bit and forget the past.

RE: Ambrosia - Oldaric Charledore - 08-27-2013

Ahhhh scandaly clad woman and ale.....I'm in heaven ...wait the bill is how much!.......it was one ale.....FORGET IT IM NEVER COMING BACK lol