Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ambrosia {Inactive} - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Ambrosia {Inactive} (/showthread.php?tid=3419)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Ambrosia - Nnejo - 08-27-2013

So glad to have some interest in the Bordello! (wherever it may land)

Just thought I would share this video, It very much explains how I feel about Burlesque as well as who my Y'Vali is modeled after, personality wise.

[youtube]OT4IfMSbkZU[/youtube]

RE: Ambrosia - Kismet - 08-27-2013

Isis, this is Kis. And you know I love you. Heart

I'm definitely interested in this. If there's anything I always love, it's anything Burlesque and Cabaret based. If I'm ever actually able to to get into Gilgamesh SOMEDAY (provided this is still a thing by then/you don't change servers), I'll hit you up.

(08-27-2013, 06:16 PM)Kismet Wrote: Isis, this is Kis. And you know I love you. Heart

I'm definitely interested in this. If there's anything I always love, it's anything Burlesque and Cabaret based. If I'm ever actually able to to get into Gilgamesh SOMEDAY (provided this is still a thing by then/you don't change servers), I'll hit you up.

Kizzy! *hugs*

You know you always have a spot with me! And at the rate they are lifting the new character restrictions for the game I have decided to go ahead and keep Ambrosia on Gilgamesh. Since I already have a character there and the LS has been created there as well. Whenever everyone can get on let me know either here or send me a tell in game. 

IGN: Y'Vali S'vikhalsma

RE: Ambrosia - Rinh Fashonti - 08-27-2013

Well alright then. I'll keep on trying to get in. Hopefully it won't take too much longer!

I've been stalking their twitter religiously to keep up with updates. The good news it today alone there have been at least 3 updates, with less servers restricted. Right now we are at 14 server with new character restrictions. Down from 22 earlier today. Just hope they keep it up. *crosses fingers*

RE: Ambrosia - Lan Darklyn - 08-27-2013

I'm not sure if I have just been lucky but I seem to have been able to get in with very little problems today so maybe things are looking up.

RE: Ambrosia - Nnejo - 08-28-2013

(08-27-2013, 11:06 PM)R Wrote: I'm not sure if I have just been lucky but I seem to have been able to get in with very little problems today so maybe things are looking up.

Oh well thats great! I can log in fine as well but only right now (non-peak hours) Still waiting for them to remove the character restrictions for new characters so my boyfriend can make his guy.

RE: Ambrosia - Lan Darklyn - 08-28-2013

Well there we go, I log into the RPC today and see that lovely message on the front page. I just hope they start those upgrades soon.

RE: Ambrosia - Rinh Fashonti - 08-28-2013

They start the server enhancements next week, according to the Twitter post that just went up. Opening up new servers and enhancing log in. But it didn't say that they'd be opening up restricted worlds because of these enhancements on that post, but I'm hoping that will be an added benefit. 

So if that is the case, hopefully people, myself included, will be able to get into Gilgamesh next week.

RE: Ambrosia - Asyria - 08-29-2013

Assuming customers/visitors should join, who do we contact for a pearl?
I might be blind but can't find names... (also I just got up half an hour ago)

RE: Ambrosia - Nnejo - 08-29-2013

You can just contact me seeing as so far (with all this hoopla) Im the only one in the LS atm. 

For all those wanting to work at Ambrosia please send me a tell or in game mail so that I can invite you to the LS (should you be on gilgamesh)

RE: Ambrosia - Nimarhie - 08-29-2013

I would so make a character on Gilgamesh to check out this bordello... was going to anyway, but I really want to now. Tongue Just have to wait for SE to fix their mess.

RE: Ambrosia - Nnejo - 08-30-2013

(08-29-2013, 06:45 PM)Nimarhie Wrote: I would so make a character on Gilgamesh to check out this bordello... was going to anyway, but I really want to now. Tongue Just have to wait for SE to fix their mess.

More than welcome to once the server situation gets resolved! Come on down :>

RE: Ambrosia - Nnejo - 09-01-2013

With the news of Wednesday (Japan Time) maintenance I am very excited for things to come. Fingers crossed tightly for zero or no errors. 

I will be posting up a new story in regards to the Bordello. I would like to remind everyone interested that you should PM me with you character name (in game name) and their talent or the position they wish to apply for. Ambrosia still needs wait staff (waitresses, bartenders) as well as performers since it will be based heavily on performance arts.

If you can catch me in game (errors pending) My in game name on Gilgamesh is: Y'Vali S'vikhalsma

~Ciao for now

RE: Ambrosia - Rinh Fashonti - 09-04-2013

I'm in! I was able to finally get into Gilgamesh! All I had to do was get up a half an hour earlier than I normally do! 

I have to get ready for work right now, but at least I have a secured spot on the Gilgamesh server at long last. So when I get back, I'll totally look you up, Isis, so that Drunken Daisy can apply for a staff position. Maybe bartender or waitress.