Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ambrosia {Inactive} - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Ambrosia {Inactive} (/showthread.php?tid=3419)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Ambrosia - Nnejo - 09-15-2013

(09-15-2013, 06:35 PM)Katanyae Wrote: Yes I think I would like to audition for a performance job Angel

Just as long as I can do gypsy fire dancing Cool

YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES! 

I would love to see this in character, you may do whatever you like.

RE: Ambrosia - Rinh Fashonti - 09-16-2013

Are you still looking for performers, Isis? I was once interested as Drunken Daisy but I wasn't feeling that character. I have a different character, Dilys Argal, who would ideally fit in as a performer. If you are, I'll get in contact with you in-game. If not, I still wish you and the shell all the best.

RE: Ambrosia - IncubusManatee - 09-16-2013

(09-15-2013, 12:01 AM)Jessticulate Wrote: My activation code for the forums finally arrived, yay!!!

I just joined the LS recently and look forward to getting to know everyone and having lots of fun together.

My character is Marilyn Greene, she's a Red-haired, fair-skinned Hyur Midlander.  Her Guardian is Menphina, the Lover.  Her class is Archer and may become a Bard eventually.

Marilyn will be auditioning to become a performer at Ambrosia soon, wish her luck!

Big Grin

(09-15-2013, 06:35 PM)Katanyae Wrote: Yes I think I would like to audition for a performance job Angel

Just as long as I can do gypsy fire dancing Cool

(09-15-2013, 07:01 PM)Torch Maranda Wrote: I also need to get my performance audition out of the way, as well as get an invite to the LS.

(09-16-2013, 11:08 AM)Rinh Fashonti Wrote: Are you still looking for performers, Isis? I was once interested as Drunken Daisy but I wasn't feeling that character. I have a different character, Dilys Argal, who would ideally fit in as a performer. If you are, I'll get in contact with you in-game. If not, I still wish you and the shell all the best.

All of y'all.

[Image: 504.gif]

RE: Ambrosia - Nnejo - 09-16-2013

(09-16-2013, 11:08 AM)Rinh Fashonti Wrote: Are you still looking for performers, Isis? I was once interested as Drunken Daisy but I wasn't feeling that character. I have a different character, Dilys Argal, who would ideally fit in as a performer. If you are, I'll get in contact with you in-game. If not, I still wish you and the shell all the best.

Yes Daisy I need quite a few actually. I want to have enough performers to have a different show every night or at least give one girl her own night. I am full up on bartenders and bouncers at the moment. So long as your character has somewhat of an open mind I would love to get with you in game at some point for an audition.

RE: Ambrosia - Rinh Fashonti - 09-16-2013

(09-16-2013, 04:58 PM)Isis Wrote:

Yes Daisy I need quite a few actually. I want to have enough performers to have a different show every night or at least give one girl her own night. I am full up on bartenders and bouncers at the moment. So long as your character has somewhat of an open mind I would love to get with you in game at some point for an audition.

An open mind is certainly one thing the character has. I'll send you a tell in game soon.

RE: Ambrosia - Nnejo - 09-18-2013

Can you guys post your availability for RP?

RE: Ambrosia - Katanyae - 09-18-2013

I have a very flexible schedule.

During the work week, anytime after 4pm(EST)
Weekends essentially anytime - I can usually mold it around whatever I need to.

RE: Ambrosia - Rinh Fashonti - 09-18-2013

On weekdays I am pretty much free from 4 P.M. CST until about 11 P.M. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I am available as early as 10 A.M. CST 

On weekends I am available pretty much all day.

RE: Ambrosia - Nnejo - 09-18-2013

(09-18-2013, 02:37 PM)Katanyae Wrote: I have a very flexible schedule.

During the work week, anytime after 4pm(EST)
Weekends essentially anytime - I can usually mold it around whatever I need to.

Sounds good! I know Marilyn is auditioning tonight so if you you are free tonight I would like to do yours as well.

RE: Ambrosia - Katanyae - 09-18-2013

Sure! Does 8-ish work for you?

RE: Ambrosia - Keldion - 09-18-2013

Anywhere, anytime, anyone. ...After this sunday atleast.

RE: Ambrosia - Asyria - 09-18-2013

I'm stuck away from home. o_o
I should be able to come visit at some point soon though. Maybe this weekend.

RE: Ambrosia - Katanyae - 09-19-2013

Sorry I missed you Isis - I sent you a tell but I figured you were busy or something.

Anyway, hopefully we can connect soon!

RE: Ambrosia - Nnejo - 09-19-2013

(09-19-2013, 10:18 AM)Katanyae Wrote: Sorry I missed you Isis - I sent you a tell but I figured you were busy or something.

Anyway, hopefully we can connect soon!
Oh noes :< I probably was running around leveling. I tend to turn my game volume down when I do so in favor of awesome music! But today is a new day! Whisper me when you're on, lets see if we cant get this right.Big Grin

RE: Ambrosia - Katanyae - 09-19-2013

<shakes fist at updates>
I'll keep an eye out for you this weekend. Wink