Hydaelyn Role-Players
Bored At Work v2.0 !! Accepting Requests - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bored At Work v2.0 !! Accepting Requests (/showthread.php?tid=3478)

Pages: 1 2 3

Bored At Work v2.0 !! Accepting Requests - S'demyx Tia - 08-11-2013

Again, still taking requests, yes. Just be patient!

Here's the list so far:
(Artist's choice means you haven't any specific pose or action occurring, I get to do whatever I want unless you decide on something beforehand.)

Fearless punching an aldgoat in the face
Kaed playing with a carbuncle
Xenedra being flirtacious
Kari at her friend's grave
Faydrell at a tavern
Tragic Masque - (artist's choice)
Meia - (artist's choice)
Rogier - (artist's choice)
Ashren Snow - (artist's choice)
Nahue & Manari - (artist's choice)
Koyu - (artist's choice)

~Someone had inquired what 'style' of art I do. I'd have to say it's mostly like a contemporary 国画 (水墨 style!) (chinese waterpainting). Colors blend, flow, overlap, and blur together. 

Anyway, here's some art:

Show Content

Show Content

RE: Bored At Work v2.0 !! Accepting Requests - Aysun - 08-11-2013

Your style is.. intriguing.. I like intriguing.. *waves hands*

RE: Bored At Work v2.0 !! Accepting Requests - Sienna - 08-11-2013

I request Sienna and Aysun. 8D

(08-11-2013, 06:25 PM)Sienna Wrote: I request Sienna and Aysun. 8D

We could be getting drunk together!!

pffahaha. Sorry /end thread hijack

(08-11-2013, 06:28 PM)Aysun Wrote:
(08-11-2013, 06:25 PM)Sienna Wrote: I request Sienna and Aysun. 8D

We could be getting drunk together!!

pffahaha. Sorry /end thread hijack

Yarr!

RE: Bored At Work v2.0 !! Accepting Requests - S'demyx Tia - 08-11-2013

I could most definitely draw you fine ladies! Cool

Any specifications, like clothing, positions, etc. etc.?

RE: Bored At Work v2.0 !! Accepting Requests - sanguineFenrir - 08-11-2013

I think your style would be good for depicting Kevaraan, particularly during one of his more paranoid/angry or protective/combative moments. I especially like the way you do the faces and eyes. But, I understand if you're busy--this is my first time getting into a request thread early. I'm resuming art myself, so it might be good to have other styles to study.

#68 Here is my reference thread post, and my wiki is in my sig. Even just a portrait is fine, if you want--feel free to include some color or blood too, if you like.

I think in your original thread, you mentioned being able to do the original drawing in only about fifteen minutes. That's very impressive, and I wonder what you could do in an hour, given that.

Thanks!! I've been drawing for years. Was gonna be a graphic arts major until I fell in love with culinary arts!

Anyhow, I'll draw you a good one for sure! All the drawings I've posted are just things I've done at work in my spare time. So on a day off I could definitely come up with a masterpiece!!

Also. There will be blood.
Lots of blood. >:0 I love 'darker' themed drawings muahaaa~

RE: Bored At Work v2.0 !! Accepting Requests - Dubs - 08-11-2013

Love the style. How about drawing Meat choppin away at "meat" in his Limsa Lominsa butcher shop named MeatLaugh

Meat's wiki

RE: Bored At Work v2.0 !! Accepting Requests - sanguineFenrir - 08-11-2013

Yes! I can't wait to see it. I haven't seen many artists (outside here) that would be willing to do such things, much less for me--but I don't look very hard. I have a feeling it will be very good.

Your linework is very crisp and I could stand a lot to learn from it. I have my own art thread, but I don't do my own linework due to limitations--I can't freeform hardly anything, and I really need to go back to the basics and relearn things like how to hold a pencil and draw lines... *sad, stilted laughter* Sometimes I wish I could work with actual physical paper again.

I had aspirations of going to some sort of trade school for art, but unfortunately, I can't right now. I'll have to make do with learning from other people, so I'll certainly keep an eye on the thread.

Ah~ whatever really you feel like for me. Something relaxed! References! I just am curious to see what you come up with haha. Smile

Sienna ref, goooooo~!
[Image: Sienna_refsheet_sm.jpg]

Surprise meh! Big Grin

(08-11-2013, 07:05 PM)sanguineFenrir Wrote: Yes! I can't wait to see it. I haven't seen many artists (outside here) that would be willing to do such things, much less for me--but I don't look very hard. I have a feeling it will be very good.

Your linework is very crisp and I could stand a lot to learn from it. I have my own art thread, but I don't do my own linework due to limitations--I can't freeform hardly anything, and I really need to go back to the basics and relearn things like how to hold a pencil and draw lines... *sad, stilted laughter* Sometimes I wish I could work with actual physical paper again.

I had aspirations of going to some sort of trade school for art, but unfortunately, I can't right now. I'll have to make do with learning from other people, so I'll certainly keep an eye on the thread.

Art for fun is always good. I almost never use pencil, I like pens. That way if I make a mistake I can't erase it, but just turn it into something different, thus adding to the awesomeness haha. I'll be glad to be your art guru!!

Alright alright alright everybody~ Here's the lineup:

Sienna & Aysun gettin wasted
Kevaraan lookin' crazy
Meat choppin' meat! 

Should be fun. Big Grin

RE: Bored At Work v2.0 !! Accepting Requests - K'nahli - 08-11-2013

Ohhh! Very interesting art ^^ I can't be sure if your style would fit a request I have in mind so I'll wait until you finish the one of the two girls since it's more of a cute theme(I am no way meaning to discredit your abilities!)

Looking forward to your submissions, please keep it up! ^^

RE: Bored At Work v2.0 !! Accepting Requests - Domri Blackblade - 08-11-2013

Oh there's even more! So many talented people, haha! When requests open back up, I'd love one of Meia.