Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Gilgamesh] Adolar Stone - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Gilgamesh] Adolar Stone (/showthread.php?tid=3577)

Adolar Stone - Adolar - 08-15-2013

I. Basic Info
  • Characters: Adolar Stone
  • Primary character: Adolar Stone
  • Linkshells: Coalition and Limitless Sky
  • Primary RP linkshell: See above.

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Light, medium and heavy. I'm still trying to get adjusted to the whole RPing thing so I may not always be IC but I will definitely play my role when I'm around other RPers.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I can roll with RPing injuries, as long as it's not forced on anyone of course. RPing during combat doesn't seem like something I would be comfortable with unless there's some planning beforehand. I guess planning out injuries beforehand would be a good idea as well.

• Views on IC romance:
    I'm not focused on it but it doesn't bother me if other people do it themselves. It could help with character development.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    No problems at all. I'm trying to write out a decent background for my character and adding family ties and other relationships helps to shape up my character's personality and experiences.

• Views on lore:
    The lore we have so far is incomplete but I think it's great so far. SE has put a lot of effort in writing out a believable world and I hope they continue to expand on it over time.
    Following the lore when RPing is very important and it's something that I may get very picky about. I can understand people filling in their own ideas for parts of the lore that aren't fully fleshed out yet, but completely deviating from what's already established would be a big annoyance for me.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I think /say should always be IC conversations unless stated otherwise (like using brackets to indicate OOC). /party chat depends on what the group decides. /linkshell really just depends on what type of linkshell it is. Whispers will usually be OOC. Shouts are definitely OOC.

III. Other Info
  • Timezone: Hawaii (-10)
  • Contact info: Ingame: Adolar Stone or just PM me here.

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~

RE: Adolar Stone - Gideon Aryeh - 08-15-2013

All roleplayers will be invited to both linkshells Limitless Sky and Coalition OOC if they wish to be, so if you wish you can put both there as your linkshell.

RE: Adolar Stone - Adolar - 08-15-2013

(08-15-2013, 05:11 AM)Rock Sandbourne Wrote: All roleplayers will be invited to both linkshells Limitless Sky and Coalition OOC if they wish to be, so if you wish you can put both there as your linkshell.

Ok thanks for the info.