Hydaelyn Role-Players
So Many Arcanist! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: So Many Arcanist! (/showthread.php?tid=3606)

So Many Arcanist! - LeCard - 08-16-2013

I literally cannot finish the level 5 Arcanist quest right now because every time I start the next cut-scene it gets cut off in the middle due to other arcanist activating the quest (which releases an enemy with an AoE attack.) said AoE attack then counts as hitting me somehow and I am booted from the scene for being attacked.

anyone else having similar quest issues?

RE: So Many Arcanist! - Eve Malusion - 08-16-2013

My main issue at the moment is the quick targeting for enemies on a gamepad is targeting carbuncles as well. I'm continously de-targeting, running up to the enemy and retargetting it because if I don't I will just select carbuncles.

RE: So Many Arcanist! - Aysun - 08-16-2013

Hahaha that is so awesome XDD Don't worry guys it will calm down soon. It's a new class, so everyone's excited about it! <3

Eve you could submit feedback about that on the beta forums! They may tweak it if it's an issue for a lot of people.

I will once the beta forums stop being dead from congestion.

Really my motivation for arcanist is just I like dots and Limsa.

RE: So Many Arcanist! - LeCard - 08-16-2013

its a sea of freaking carbuncles, but they are so cute that it is hard to be mad...[Image: frustrated.gif]

RE: So Many Arcanist! - rynsan - 08-16-2013

I selected Ancanist for my 1.0 character but I'm on my RP character at the moment. Glad I didn;t start trying it out. LOL

I will say this though, this is my favorite class after trying all of them so far.

Also I'm making mental notes every time I recognize someone from the forums.

Been grouping with someone called "Eve's Stalker", a coincidence I'm sure.

RE: So Many Arcanist! - Salty Lake - 08-16-2013

I've been having a lot of fun on arcanist! I picked it because I wanted to start in Limsa, and I'm really enjoying it. Y'all can party with me if you want... I am level 9.

RE: So Many Arcanist! - Asyria - 08-16-2013

Everyone wants to try the nw stuff, it's perfectly normal! What is NOT normal is being booted from a conversation due to another player. o_o

Anyways, I'm planning to try it out, but maybe I'll do so by grabbing the class on my Legacy charries instead. o_O

(08-16-2013, 08:36 AM)LeCard Wrote: I literally cannot finish the level 5 Arcanist quest right now because every time I start the next cut-scene it gets cut off in the middle due to other arcanist activating the quest (which releases an enemy with an AoE attack.) said AoE attack then counts as hitting me somehow and I am booted from the scene for being attacked.

Realised I hadn't done any class quests, went to do that one and... oh god... it is awful... also other people I recognize from the forums getting harassed when trying to complete it! How exciting.

RE: So Many Arcanist! - LeCard - 08-16-2013

(08-16-2013, 12:48 PM)Eve Malusion Wrote:
(08-16-2013, 08:36 AM)LeCard Wrote: I literally cannot finish the level 5 Arcanist quest right now because every time I start the next cut-scene it gets cut off in the middle due to other arcanist activating the quest (which releases an enemy with an AoE attack.) said AoE attack then counts as hitting me somehow and I am booted from the scene for being attacked.

Realised I hadn't done any class quests, went to do that one and... oh god... it is awful... also other people I recognize from the forums getting harassed when trying to complete it! How exciting.
there was someone shouting at all the arcanist to wait until the people viewing the scene where done before triggering the crates. they were knocking groups of people out of the scene. hurray for miss placed enemies with AoE attacks.