Hydaelyn Role-Players
Gilgamesh Full - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Gilgamesh Full (/showthread.php?tid=3607)

Pages: 1 2

Gilgamesh Full - Aldotsk - 08-16-2013

Seems like Gilgamesh is currently full. Is anyone else having trouble? Because it seems like they temporarily closed down character creation because people were swarming in as soon as it opened.

RE: Gilgamesh Full - R'khei - 08-16-2013

Yeap Gilgamesh along we a few overs have had character creation restrictions. Would either wait for it or roll on another server. They may well reopen it up after the traffic calms down.

RE: Gilgamesh Full - Lizzo - 08-16-2013

Already have my Gilgamesh main up to lvl 11 and have just created my second toon - on Balmung (which is fine, since that was the plan for that character anyway)

But yes, it would probably be a good idea if you wanted to try out another class/character combo that you make them on another server - waiting for a position may just eat up your time.

RE: Gilgamesh Full - Apoc1216 - 08-16-2013

Oh no Cry I hope you guys that are going to be on Gilgamesh get in!

RE: Gilgamesh Full - AngryBehr - 08-16-2013

I was just able to create a character on Gilgamesh as of 11:23 AM EDT.  I wasn't earlier, though.

RE: Gilgamesh Full - FreelanceWizard - 08-16-2013

I wouldn't worry too much about it -- they're probably slowly ramping up the player and character limits during this stress test. Most other beta stress tests are the same way. Smile

RE: Gilgamesh Full - Asyria - 08-16-2013

(08-16-2013, 11:29 AM)FreelanceWizard Wrote: I wouldn't worry too much about it -- they're probably slowly ramping up the player and character limits during this stress test. Most other beta stress tests are the same way. Smile

Yep, just the usual.

RE: Gilgamesh Full - Malfice - 08-16-2013

I hope I can get on Gilgamesh tomorrow when us peasants who weren't in P3 get in Cry

I imagine its got a lot to do with the fact that several different communities chose it as there home. There's us RP'ers, Reddit, LGBT and a few others. 4chan I think? Im not sure.

RE: Gilgamesh Full - Desmond Aryll - 08-16-2013

Im in the same boat as Malfice. Although it sucks that I can't play at all, hopefully these population problems will be dealt with by tomorrow when I unleash Desmond on the world!

RE: Gilgamesh Full - Fiona Swift - 08-16-2013

They are just slowly increasing the server load capacity. If the server is full or near cap during a beta test god help the server on launch day LOL

When Balmung went down it had a queue once it came back up for about 2-3 minutes to ease the server back into normal operation.

What would Square do if tomorrow when the Open Beta people show up, every server hits max capacity. Do they celebrate? Or go into panic mode trying to slap together more servers ASAP Evil

RE: Gilgamesh Full - Sekatsu - 08-16-2013

I rolled one on Balmung because of this but now it seems Gilgamesh is open. I decided to roll on Gilgamesh.

RE: Gilgamesh Full - Gideon Aryeh - 08-16-2013

Be sure to contact those asking to give out pearls in the link below once you are in game. Remember look for their character names and just send them a pm. The channels are filling up fast as we are getting a lot of interest! See you guys in game!

Coalition OOC
http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=3116

RE: Gilgamesh Full - thealmightypoe - 08-16-2013

finally got in!
w00t w00t

RE: Gilgamesh Full - Bloodwillow - 08-18-2013

Oddly while I was waiting seems lost connection to all EU/NA servers, though the JP ones are still up there.

Is this normal?

RE: Gilgamesh Full - Quuyn - 08-18-2013

Sadly yeah, yeah it is. Sometimes the NA / EU servers won't load. I usually just exit the entire client and reboot it and keep doing that till they show up.

Unfortunately I just got kicked out during a zone change loading screen, and I can't log back in due to 'already being logged in'. CURSE YOU BETA SERVER ISSUES!

Square is trying to give me more excuses to sleep, I swear.