Hydaelyn Role-Players
Tales of Eorzea - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Tales of Eorzea (/showthread.php?tid=367)

Tales of Eorzea - Trizzip - 08-09-2010

((Below is a list of every character involved in a Town Square RP thread. Chapters are in order by date of creation, with the first chapter being the oldest thread and the last chapter being the most recent. Chapters count down in the list, so most recent threads are at top below each character name. If the character started the thread, this is noted by the Chapter being shown in BOLD. Characters are in order alphabetically. I am planning to add more content in the future, such as denoting the actual character RP'd on each chapter, as I realize that some individuals RP more than one character in FFXIV. If you find any discrepancies, please let me know via a seperate thread in the appropriate section of the forums, that way I don't have different people PM'ing me the same error. I hope this helps the community in easier access when it comes to your interest in the background of a particular character that you enjoy reading about.))

Tales of Eorzea

A

Antrekk

ArmachiA (Loki) (Daej) (Armi Alemant) (Langli)

Aurohra

Aveline (Aveline Blue)

Axl (Axl Moyar Klaavas)
Show Content

Azreiel (Hayden Olkendar)

B

Bear (Baeyr Von Rhyaenir)

BelovedHatred (Faythiel Ursinia)

berdyne (Berdyne Nayak)

C

Castiel (Castiel) (Myra Wes)

Con One

CrimsonVonSanguine

Crystal (Crystal Lynn)

D

DAISHI (Charleston Gusteau) (Guytrain Bilmari) (Daishi) (Nemesis) (Tervanian Eldamane) (Bernard Beltwater) (Maestro)

Dreamer (Dreamer Milcham)

E

Elysia (Elysia)

Eva (Eva Laneira) (Ora Nirramor)

F

FaeryKing (Valentine)

FF14-Tomcat (Madin Madin)
Show Content

foxfirestorm (Vaelyn Nykah) (Koti Rahjah)

G

GaelicWarlord (Revanoth)

Gavriel (Gavriel Venitiago)

Gerick (Gerick Anvindr)

H

headlessorpheus (Vandal)

Hiname (Hiname Telar)

I

J

K

Kale
Kashemia

Kima wolf (Kima Wolf)

L

Len (Len)

Lucian (Lucian L.)

M

Mason (Name Pending)

Midaja (Midaja T.)

Midnight

Moonshadow Darkly

N

Nanapariri (Nikkita Du Noir) (Luralel Archsadine) (Nanapariri)

O

P

Pointy-Eared Molly (Naeren)

Q

R

Rain (Rain)

Renaise (Renaise Galwind) (Isha Daifu) (Gabriel Dreigon)

Richter (Richter V)

S

sassaroth (Sassaroth S.)

Shadowmere

Shamad Conde (Shamand Conde)

Siben (Siben J. Farnsworth)

Sivamet

Stanzie (Stanzie Rhys)

sweetidealism (Nikolai P.) (Fejar T.)

T

Tabrett (Tabrett Aldurren)

Tadir (Tadir)

Tsuki_Wulf (Scyra Zeal)
Show Content

Tyme

Tyriont (Tyriont Gaidal) (Croix Reinard)

U

UnbeknownstGhost (Klane Baet)

V

Vana Durga

vareal (Nedral C./Aixa Zyllel)

Varona

Varov (Amistad von Praeda) (Varov Phane)

Veedo (Vale Hartstrong)
Show Content

Vijako Rarau

W.

X

Y

Z

Re: Tales of Eorzea - Trizzip - 08-10-2010

EDIT: Added character names next to the chapter titles on Ch. 1-9. If I couldn't find a character name in any of the posts for the member, I just left it as is.

When a new thread is started in the Town Square, if you could OOC'ly list the characters you're going to be RP'ing with in the first post, that'd be really helpful to me in making this list as accurate as possible. Even if you don't know ahead of time who you are going to RP, you can always edit the first post later. Not necessary though, just a request on my behalf.

Please let me know if any of the character names listed are in error.

Re: Tales of Eorzea - Trizzip - 08-12-2010

EDIT:

* Added corresponding characters to all chapters (there still might be a few that I've missed though)

* Added character profile links next to the corresponding member

Re: Tales of Eorzea - Trizzip - 08-27-2010

Updates

(26AUG10) Added the latest info from the Town Square

(30AUG10) Added some character profiles

(08SEP10) Added the latest info from the Town Square

Re: Tales of Eorzea - Trizzip - 09-27-2010

I'm thinking about pulling the plug on this thread. As more and more RP'ers come here to forum RP, the more difficult it will be to keep this thread updated. Also there could be inconsistant gaps in character lore as some ppl may forum RP on his or her respective LS's board. The other threads that I keep updated also seem much more useful than this has been. However, if there is overwhelming support from the community to keep this updated, then I'll figure out a way to make it work.

~ Brin A.